WH wanted Ben Carson to apologize for "offending" Obama

allen west said it best when he said he didn't want to run as a black candidate, but as an american

hopefully someday this will actually come true for black people running for office and both parties won't use their race for politics, of course the dems will never do this as they use black americans as their political pawns

rightwinger no doubt abhors such a thought and thinks allen west is an uncle tom

Curious....Obama said the same thing

allen west said it best when he said he didn't want to run as a black candidate, but as an american

hopefully someday this will actually come true for black people running for office and both parties won't use their race for politics, of course the dems will never do this as they use black americans as their political pawns

rightwinger no doubt abhors such a thought and thinks allen west is an uncle tom

Link it or shut the fuck UP sewerboy.:eusa_hand:

link? i don't trust you at all, given you lies in this very thread.

I hope he tells them to hold their breaths until he does, and then when they can't hold it any then they go to hell

that would be an appropriate answer I think

But yet RightwingShitflinger and his leftist buddies claim the mantle of Dr. King. I'd say he and his fellow travelers are quite conflicted.
Dr King was a republican. :)

Time to end the lie. From the folks who gave us Obama's lie of the year. And King's biographers.

Was MLK, Jr. A Republican? - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I chose to believe dr King's niece, Dr. Alveda King, who would know better than some liberal, history changing biographer with a prize. Starts at 1:26.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjnVt26HbyE

Last edited:
Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[36] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy

The Dems of JFK are NOT the DEms of today.

Republicans of Ike are not the Republicans of today

guys like Carson and Cain scare the crap out of libtards. "a conservative black man? Impossible, he must be an uncle tom"

the truth is that the black community is waking up to the reality that liberals and democrats have failed them miserably.

You know as much about the black community as you know about Astrophysics

Are you kidding me? I live in New Orleans, a 60% black city, I deal with blacks every day, I have black friends and business associates. i know how they feel about obama and liberals.

Oh sure, some will always be dem sheep, but many more are waking up and listening to successful blacks like Carson and Cain and Cosby.

If I said you never saw a black person you'd have me there but I said you know shit about the black community. Telling someone you live in a city where blacks exist is probably the lamest shit ever but you think its a valid one and you understand blacks simply by interacting with them. Dick head

This is most Palin answer ever. She understands Russia because she can see it and you understand the black community because you work with blacks.

Last edited:
You wouldn't think someone who constantly criticizes Republicans and calls border security supporters 'enemies' would be easily offended. Carson didn't attack Obama personally or level insults directly at him. Carson disagreed with Obama and doesn't support his politics. In liberal land, that is the same as offending someone, which is considered a sin that requires an apology.

Carson says that the President was cordial after he finished his remarks, and even approached to shake his hand and thank the Dr. for his participation. We suppose it's possible that this was some kind of overreaction from a staffer. To be honest, though, it doesn't sound like it.

It sounds like Obama was furious that Carson had the audacity to show him up. He probably held it together until he was away from the cameras and then he unleashed "President stampy feet" on his aides. They, in turn, set about securing an apology to appease their tetchy leader.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Either the President was furious and demanded an apology, or his staffers just assumed he needed one to feel better about himself. Both scenarios paint a picture of a little man who's incapable of taking the heat he loves to dish out on a daily basis.

WH wanted Ben Carson to apologize for "offending" Obama
Politics: The White House wanted Dr. Ben Carson to call Obama and 'apologize for offending him' | Best of Cain

Well, I am offended that Obama has lied to us so many times. I am offended that there are new taxes on those of us making less than $250,000. I am offended that my health care choices were taken away. I am offended that there is no border security in our southern states and that states will get sued if they try to pick up the slack from the federal government.

lol...an Uncle Ben and Uncle Herman tag team!

Coincidentally this story is from Uncle Ben's upcoming book. Soon available in the Fiction aisle for your reading pleasure!:D

Your racism is showing again....seems like the rest of the leftwing racists thanked you for it. Your in good company:doubt:

Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[36] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy

Democrats of JFK are not the Democrats of today.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Wow, the times have changed.

guys like Carson and Cain scare the crap out of libtards. "a conservative black man? Impossible, he must be an uncle tom"

the truth is that the black community is waking up to the reality that liberals and democrats have failed them miserably.

Where is the proof? A few rational men does not equal waking up.

Where is the proof? A few rational men does not equal waking up.

It's a start...

You're correct, Republicans of today are the Dems from Kennedy's era.
Dems of today are far more Left than JFK would ever have believed they could be.

You know as much about the black community as you know about Astrophysics

Are you kidding me? I live in New Orleans, a 60% black city, I deal with blacks every day, I have black friends and business associates. i know how they feel about obama and liberals.

Oh sure, some will always be dem sheep, but many more are waking up and listening to successful blacks like Carson and Cain and Cosby.

If I said you never saw a black person you'd have me there but I said you know shit about the black community. Telling someone you live in a city where blacks exist is probably the lamest shit ever but you think its a valid one and you understand blacks simply by interacting with them. Dick head

This is most Palin answer ever. She understands Russia because she can see it and you understand the black community because you work with blacks.

You stupid fuck, you really need to educate yourself.
Tina Fey said that you idiot.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

I can't believe how conservatives twist JFKs call for public service into a declaration condemning welfare

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

John F. Kennedy

Last edited:

You stupid fuck, you really need to educate yourself.
Tina Fey said that you idiot.

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

Black people come to Redfish's job so he knows all about them. STFU

Dems of today are far more Left than JFK would ever have believed they could be.

Things have not changed that much

John F. Kennedy: Address at a New York Rally in Support of the President's Program of Medical Care for the Aged.

his basic needs are taken care of. He owns his house. He has twenty-five hundred or three thousand dollars in the bank. And then his wife gets sick--and we're all going to be in a hospital,
9 out of 10 of us, before we finally pass away, and particularly when we're over 65--now she is sick, not just for a week but for a long time. First goes the twenty-five hundred dollars--that's gone. Next he mortgages his house, even though he may have some difficulty making the payments out of his social security. Then he goes to his children, who themselves are heavily burdened because they're paying for their houses and they are paying for their sicknesses, and they want to educate their children. Then their savings begin to go.

So therefore now, what is he going to do? His savings are gone--his children's savings, they're contributing though they have responsibilities of their own--and he finally goes in and signs a petition saying he's broke and needs assistance.

Last edited:

Things have not changed that much

John F. Kennedy: Address at a New York Rally in Support of the President's Program of Medical Care for the Aged.

his basic needs are taken care of. He owns his house. He has twenty-five hundred or three thousand dollars in the bank. And then his wife gets sick--and we're all going to be in a hospital,
9 out of 10 of us, before we finally pass away, and particularly when we're over 65--now she is sick, not just for a week but for a long time. First goes the twenty-five hundred dollars--that's gone. Next he mortgages his house, even though he may have some difficulty making the payments out of his social security. Then he goes to his children, who themselves are heavily burdened because they're paying for their houses and they are paying for their sicknesses, and they want to educate their children. Then their savings begin to go.

So therefore now, what is he going to do? His savings are gone--his children's savings, they're contributing though they have responsibilities of their own--and he finally goes in and signs a petition saying he's broke and needs assistance.
Things have changed considerable in both parties leftwinger....no doubt about that. :eusa_whistle:

I can't believe how conservatives twist JFKs call for public service into a declaration condemning welfare

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

John F. Kennedy

I doubt that JFK ever intended welfare to end up as a career......

John F. Kennedy

I doubt that JFK ever intended welfare to end up as a career......

...and thats why it isnt. Also there are no monsters under your bed

Forum List

Back