WH wanted Ben Carson to apologize for "offending" Obama

guys like Carson and Cain scare the crap out of libtards. "a conservative black man? Impossible, he must be an uncle tom"

the truth is that the black community is waking up to the reality that liberals and democrats have failed them miserably.

^^^ Though I would like to believe that, I wouldn't bet the farm on it being the reality.

Cain was destroyed by the left wing media when he was getting some traction. The RNC was fully backing him.

once again, your view of history is tainted by your ignorance and blind faith in anything said by the MSM or some dem/lib talking head.

Cain is a nutcase and he was destroyed because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.
It was all a concocted LIE. YOU are the one that can't keep them out of your mouth.:eusa_hand:

We warned people to keep their sexual preferences to themselves, that we don't want to know about it.

"Many did" but many more did not.

Why if he is so awesome is the right refusing to vote for such awesomeness? C'mon...Is it a secret?
Not a single Republican voted for Cain in the primaries

Herman Cain was my first choice. My preferred ticket for 2016 is a Condoleeza Rice- Ben Carson Ticket. The Liberals would shit themselves 10 ways to Sunday.

That wouldn't stop the racist remarks from liberals.

Cain is a nutcase and he was destroyed because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.
It was all a concocted LIE. YOU are the one that can't keep them out of your mouth.:eusa_hand:

We warned people to keep their sexual preferences to themselves, that we don't want to know about it.
Exactly. Screw your brains out behind closed doors...where it belongs. (And be prepared for the consequences in the meantime. And DON'T expect US to pay for it, accept it or applaud it).

I have repeatedly stated that Republicans have elected only six high ranking blacks in the last hundred years
You have repeatedly named one of the six

Are you stupid?

what? you're talking about CURRENT senators....yeah...imagine that...me talking about CURRENT senators you fucking retard.

no, you have repeatedly LIED and claim republicans don't vote black.

stop using black people as your political pawns you racist filth...

I made the statement that Republicans don't elect blacks....to which you respond with a Senator who was appointed and not elected

Double down on stupid there Yurt

hey retard...he was elected to the house only 3 years ago...and then was appointed to the senate. learn to read.

double down on retard there liar.....

allen west said it best when he said he didn't want to run as a black candidate, but as an american

hopefully someday this will actually come true for black people running for office and both parties won't use their race for politics, of course the dems will never do this as they use black americans as their political pawns

rightwinger no doubt abhors such a thought and thinks allen west is an uncle tom

Cain was destroyed by the left wing media when he was getting some traction. The RNC was fully backing him.

once again, your view of history is tainted by your ignorance and blind faith in anything said by the MSM or some dem/lib talking head.

Why would the left destroy him? If they had dirt on the guy, they would have waited until after he got the nomination

Cain was destroyed from the right when his "Look...we got a black guy too" movement looked like it might take off

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate
"Republicans will not vote for a black candidate"...
Ok, then how did one of the least black states in the Union elect JC Watts for US House?
That's just one example.
Digging up dirt....Yeah, one of two ways dems win elections. The other is having protected gerrymandered districts or postage stamp urban districts.
Your side is about to lose the US Senate. I see the pressure building.
Starting in 2015 the dems are gonna wonder why they chose the nuclear option and decided to heavily restrict the filibuster...LOL...
You guys are fucked.
. They're going to hate the day they pushed the nuclear option onto the republicans because it's coming right back at them and the democrats will have no cause to bitch.

Reading comprehension problems

I have claimed that the disgraceful FACT that Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks in a hundred years is evidence that they will not elect blacks

Are you actually hanging your hat on those meager six as evidence of GOP inclusiveness?

So you vote for race, not qualifications. We get it.
But yet RightwingShitflinger and his leftist buddies claim the mantle of Dr. King. I'd say he and his fellow travelers are quite conflicted.
Dr King was a republican. :)

Yea....as long as that skin color is white

In the last 100 years, Republicans have voted for a total of SIX blacks to the office of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President.....vs thousands of white males

Yea...it must be ideas

Now you are just spewing.
You are out of ideas, so out comes the bullshit.

Call it what you want....but any way you slice it, Republicans have a horrific record of electing blacks
Speculation. You have no proof.

facts:

first black senator - republican

first popularly elected black senator - republican

only black senator to be elected multiple times - republican

do republicans need to reach out more to blacks. yes, but lies about republicans not voting black are plain stupid.
Rand Paul is doing just that.

King critiqued both parties' performance on promoting racial equality:

Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic party. The Democrats have betrayed him by capitulating to the whims and caprices of the Southern Dixiecrats. The Republicans have betrayed him by capitulating to the blatant hypocrisy of reactionary right wing northern Republicans. And this coalition of southern Dixiecrats and right wing reactionary northern Republicans defeats every bill and every move towards liberal legislation in the area of civil rights.[35]

Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[36] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy

The Dems of JFK are NOT the DEms of today.

Although King never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he said that he was undecided as to whether he would vote for Adlai Stevenson or Dwight Eisenhower, but that "In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket."[36] In his autobiography, King says that in 1960 he privately voted for Democratic candidate John F. Kennedy

The DEMS of Today are Communist/Statists/Marxists of History...Hellbent on controlling people, and doling out Liberty to their whim(s).

They've taken 100 years to achieve what they wanted In this Republic.

Oh yes they are..only more sneaky about their racism.

Oh yes they are..only more sneaky about their racism.

Nope not even close.

That was the left that attacked him fast and knocked him out of the race with lies. Gloria Allred, a liberal, led the charges after a few women crawled out of the woodwork and made accusations.

It's the left that ridicules black conservatives and has special names for them like, 'puppet', 'ventriloquist dummy', 'traitor' or 'Uncle Tom.' When people have names they use only for blacks, isn't that the definition of racism?

Again....simple question...Why?

The left would save their ammunition till he got the nomination. It was conservatives who had to get rid of him before the first primary

But it is all moot anyway because Republicans will not vote for a black candidate

I understand that lying is part of your DNA, but please explain the many black Republicans that are holding or have held public office.

Mia Love fundraising tops 4th District candidates | Deseret News

Cain scared the crap out of conservatives when they thought he could win

Couldn't get rid of the guy fast enough

Why would the left destroy him? If they had dirt on the guy, they would have waited until after he got the nomination

Cain was destroyed from the right when his "Look...we got a black guy too" movement looked like it might take off

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate

Mia Love fundraising tops 4th District candidates | Deseret News

But yet RightwingShitflinger and his leftist buddies claim the mantle of Dr. King. I'd say he and his fellow travelers are quite conflicted.
Dr King was a republican. :)

Time to end the lie. From the folks who gave us Obama's lie of the year. And King's biographers.

Was MLK, Jr. A Republican? - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Politifact is LEFT Leaning Horse DUNG. NO SALE. Try Again shitbag.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back