WH wanted Ben Carson to apologize for "offending" Obama

Why would the left destroy him? If they had dirt on the guy, they would have waited until after he got the nomination

Cain was destroyed from the right when his "Look...we got a black guy too" movement looked like it might take off

Republicans will not vote for a black candidate

Horseshit, the left had to bring down the successful conservative black guy.

you are totally wrong about republicans not voting for a black candidate, unlike you dems, republicans vote ideas, not skin color.

Yea....as long as that skin color is white

In the last 100 years, Republicans have voted for a total of SIX blacks to the office of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President.....vs thousands of white males

Yea...it must be ideas

Now you are just spewing.
You are out of ideas, so out comes the bullshit.

Who says Republicans cannot be elected in Black Districts?

Would you vote for a black person who was not obedient to the democratic party?

ROFL

You know, AFTER you finished burning a cross on their lawn...

I put up a poll for everyone to vote.

How many of you leftist would vote for a black man who is not serving the party? Zero? A little bit less?

I actually like them better than any of the other candidates you are considering. But it will never happen. Republicans don't vote for blacks.

tell that to tim scott you fucking liar

He is one of your six in the last hundred years. An accomplishment Republicans can be proud of

Such a big tent

stop lying and claiming republicans do not vote for blacks. what is your problem? dems don't fare much better outside of black districts. stop whining about only republicans you dishonest hack. you can't claim republicans don't vote black, and then show they have in fact voted black.

you're a dumb troll.

So far you have managed to name three of the six blacks that Republicans have elected

Why not just name the other three and be done with it?

wait, you claim republicans will not vote for a black candidate....which is it? they will or they won't?

why don't you actually list the black congress people from white majority districts....

Reading comprehension problems

I have claimed that the disgraceful FACT that Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks in a hundred years is evidence that they will not elect blacks

Are you actually hanging your hat on those meager six as evidence of GOP inclusiveness?

So you vote for race, not qualifications. We get it.

tell that to tim scott you fucking liar

He is one of your six in the last hundred years. An accomplishment Republicans can be proud of

Such a big tent

stop lying and claiming republicans do not vote for blacks. what is your problem? dems don't fare much better outside of black districts. stop whining about only republicans you dishonest hack. you can't claim republicans don't vote black, and then show they have in fact voted black.

you're a dumb troll.

Seconded.

I will believe it when I see it....same with Carson

Elect some black folks Republicans.......then I will believe that you actually do it

The only blacks serving in the Senate today are Republicans. So looks like you're the ones with some race issues.

Explain that to Corey Booker, the only elected black Senator

There are currently no black Republican Congressmen. Pretty embarrassing don't ya think?

so tim scott, a tea party favorite, voted into office and then appointed the senate seat doesn't count...

LOL

you're a racist jerk

wait, you claim republicans will not vote for a black candidate....which is it? they will or they won't?

why don't you actually list the black congress people from white majority districts....

I have claimed that the disgraceful FACT that Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks in a hundred years is evidence that they will not elect blacks

Are you actually hanging your hat on those meager six as evidence of GOP inclusiveness?

But yet RightwingShitflinger and his leftist buddies claim the mantle of Dr. King. I'd say he and his fellow travelers are quite conflicted.

Horseshit, the left had to bring down the successful conservative black guy.

you are totally wrong about republicans not voting for a black candidate, unlike you dems, republicans vote ideas, not skin color.

In the last 100 years, Republicans have voted for a total of SIX blacks to the office of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President.....vs thousands of white males

Yea...it must be ideas

Call it what you want....but any way you slice it, Republicans have a horrific record of electing blacks

facts:

first black senator - republican

first popularly elected black senator - republican

only black senator to be elected multiple times - republican

do republicans need to reach out more to blacks. yes, but lies about republicans not voting black are plain stupid.

The only blacks serving in the Senate today are Republicans. So looks like you're the ones with some race issues.

There are currently no black Republican Congressmen. Pretty embarrassing don't ya think?

so tim scott, a tea party favorite, voted into office and then appointed the senate seat doesn't count...

LOL

you're a racist jerk

I have repeatedly stated that Republicans have elected only six high ranking blacks in the last hundred years
You have repeatedly named one of the six

Are you stupid?

LOL

you're a racist jerk

I have repeatedly stated that Republicans have elected only six high ranking blacks in the last hundred years

Are you stupid?

what? you're talking about CURRENT senators....yeah...imagine that...me talking about CURRENT senators you fucking retard.

no, you have repeatedly LIED and claim republicans don't vote black.

stop using black people as your political pawns you racist filth...

Yea...it must be ideas

Call it what you want....but any way you slice it, Republicans have a horrific record of electing blacks

Democrats have a terrible record of electing incompetent blacks...Obabble top of the list. Don't brag about electing blacks if they're morons.

allen west said it best when he said he didn't want to run as a black candidate, but as an american

hopefully someday this will actually come true for black people running for office and both parties won't use their race for politics, of course the dems will never do this as they use black americans as their political pawns

facts:

first black senator - republican

first popularly elected black senator - republican

only black senator to be elected multiple times - republican

do republicans need to reach out more to blacks. yes, but lies about republicans not voting black are plain stupid.

allen west said it best when he said he didn't want to run as a black candidate, but as an american

hopefully someday this will actually come true for black people running for office and both parties won't use their race for politics, of course the dems will never do this as they use black americans as their political pawns
Better YET. FUCK the Party system. Individualist Independents that are for the Constitution, Liberty, Small Government, AND have the record to back it up get my vote. Washington was correct in his Farewell Address when he WARNED us ALL to shy away from the partisans...and look where we are.

I get it

In the past hundred years, Republicans have only found six blacks who were "qualified"

I have heard that one before

I get it

In the past hundred years, Republicans have only found six blacks who were "qualified"

I have heard that one before

Yaw.

Your schtick is old, have you always made it a point to project your racism on others?

LOL

you're a racist jerk

Are you stupid?

what? you're talking about CURRENT senators....yeah...imagine that...me talking about CURRENT senators you fucking retard.

no, you have repeatedly LIED and claim republicans don't vote black.

stop using black people as your political pawns you racist filth...

I made the statement that Republicans don't elect blacks....to which you respond with a Senator who was appointed and not elected

Double down on stupid there Yurt

Forum List

Back