Trump: Biden has low IQ, he (Trump) has a high IQ.. Ai people don't want to deal with low IQ people- LOL

Actually, Jbander is dumber than Surada, and that’s quite an accomplishment.

President Donald Trump struggled to read through a passage of the U.S. Constitution while filming a documentary produced by Alexandra Pelosi, according to a recent book written by Pulitzer Prize winning Washington Post reporters Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig.

While seemingly self-inflicted, Trump tended to blame those missteps on others in the room with him—including the film crew.

President Donald Trump struggled to read through a passage of the U.S. Constitution while filming a documentary produced by Alexandra Pelosi, according to a recent book written by Pulitzer Prize winning Washington Post reporters Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig.

While seemingly self-inflicted, Trump tended to blame those missteps on others in the room with him—including the film crew.
Filming a scene can be tough, just asked Alec Baldwin

Trump is severely dyslectic. He can't read. I don't know anything about Alex Baldwin.
Wow really? Amazing how far he has come having that disability!

Me, either I was said Alec, he’s a actor that had a hard time making a movie

Wow really? Amazing how far he has come having that disability!

Me, either I was said Alec, he’s a actor that had a hard time making a movie

He paid people to take exams for him in college. $400 million tends to grease the wheels.

He couldn't read even short blurbs at the White House.. Trump knows everything about everything. 30 seconds in Trump has mastered the subject.

I busted out laughing reading this.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

Sacks endorsed Trump Thursday night.

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

:)

He paid people to take exams for him in college. $400 million tends to grease the wheels.

He couldn't read even short blurbs at the White House.. Trump knows everything about everything. 30 seconds in Trump has mastered the subject.
wow, who'd he pay $400 million to take an exam?

good for Trump, that's impressive.

During the presidential campaign he told the Post that he doesn't read very much generally because he makes the right decision "with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words 'common sense,' because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability."

Asked during the transition process about why he was only getting intelligence briefings once a week, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace, "I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years." In this case we're talking about a president apparently unaware of having shortcomings at all, let alone being interested in trying to deal with them. Gaps in knowledge? Bah – Trump is, like, a very smart person.

You’re still runner up to jblunder as the stupidest member here, and Trump is still a wildly successful billionaire celebrity. :itsok:

Forum List

Back