Ben Carson's tax plan ...

Carson will abolish the IRS ,,, so who decides what anyone shows as earned income .... God?

I promise dear lord, I made less than 30K$ last year.

poor simple minded RW's ... God bless them

Word.

They don't put any thought on the complexity of things .

And deductions are not all bad. It's a good way to spur good behavior and new industry .

Carson will abolish the IRS ,,, so who decides what anyone shows as earned income .... God?

Word.

And deductions are not all bad. It's a good way to spur good behavior and new industry .
It is not the job of the government to alter my behavior through taxation. It is their job to protect me.

Word.

It is not the job of the government to alter my behavior through taxation. It is their job to protect me.

its your job to protect yourself, :rolleyes:

Word.

Funny that's not the opinion you all offer when it comes to acquiring the weapons to actually do that.

Word.

Funny that's not the opinion you all offer when it comes to acquiring the weapons to actually do that.

funnier when the government can't make me buy healthcare and protect myself .. right?

Word.

funnier when the government can't make me buy healthcare and protect myself .. right?
Healthcare is not a constitutional right guaranteed to you. Freedom is......or was

Word.

our armed forces protect the country, you live here and protect yourself within the country ..

damn confusing huh?

Word.

our armed forces protect the country, you live here and protect yourself within the country ..

damn confusing huh?
If they were protecting the country we wouldn't have millions of illegals here now & tens of thousands invading every year. The military have become the puppet of our government rather than the protector of the people

Word.

damn confusing huh?
If they were protecting the country we wouldn't have millions of illegals here now & tens of thousands invading every year. The military have become the puppet of our government rather than the protector of the people

stay on topic gramps ..

damn confusing huh?

stay on topic gramps ..
I didn't change the topic. I simply responded to each post

Forum List

Back