Ben Shapiro: Agree with him or disagree with him...

This is what personal integrity looks like... We all screw up, but owning the mistakes is something not all can do...

Ben Shapiro: Conservative pundit admits he was 'destroyed' in interview he cut short
Yeah....he got owned by a UK conservative and he ranted and raved and walked out....and THEN he researched the guy......good prep there, Ben. :71:

BTW you make a ton of mistakes. On this board as well. But when I call you out, you run away. Funny how you’re judging someone else.

I’m not triggered at all. It just read like something written by somebody who had not listened to the interview as the interviewer was on point with the topics expressed in Shapiros new book.
I did watch and listen to the interview. The interviewer was obviously trying for his gotcha moment and some of his
questions were on point and some weren't.
For Instance Andrew Neil said that pro lifers in America wanted to take the country "back to the dark ages".

That's not journalism. That's an advocate trying his best to embarrass Ben Shapiro. I don't see what you are getting at.
Some interviewers go for the gotchya I won’t deny that happens. But a good interview, in my opinion, is one that challenges the subject by taking contrarian views and testing ideas.

Some interviewers go for the gotchya I won’t deny that happens. But a good interview, in my opinion, is one that challenges the subject by taking contrarian views and testing ideas.
Did YOU see the interview? I thought it was far more confrontational than enlightening.
Yes it was very much confrontational and Shapiro cracked, which is what he owned up to and said he was not prepared. He doesn’t seem to be blaming the interviewer why are you?

Yeah....he got owned by a UK conservative and he ranted and raved and walked out....and THEN he researched the guy......good prep there, Ben

No shit Sherlock... That is the point of the thread... He (Shapiro) admitted to screwing up... If that would have been 95% of all liberals he would have done the teaberry shuffle and slithered off never to speak of the incident again... No he writes an admits on CNN that he phucked up... Something you are incapable of bode...

BTW you make a ton of mistakes. On this board as well. But when I call you out, you run away. Funny how you’re judging someone else.

That what most of them do, as you know well to good Az...

Ben is a class act. The fact that Penelope the Jew hating shrew doesn’t like him, makes me like him that much more.

The first thing you do is look up the person who is interviewing you, and Shapiro if he is intelligent would of done so.

He showed his make believe privilege aka "I'm better than you". You are a Jew so of course you like him, Jews stick together.

You nazis stick together as well

Yes it was very much confrontational and Shapiro cracked, which is what he owned up to and said he was not prepared. He doesn’t seem to be blaming the interviewer why are you?
Did you actually read my last post on the matter? If you did then you know why I say Neil acted as a political advocate and not as an impartial truth seeker.

Please don't try and turn Shapiro's personal mea culpa into an exoneration of BBC hack Andrew Neil. That would be disingenuous or at the very least, ignorant.

Did you actually read my last post on the matter? If you did then you know why I say Neil acted as a political advocate and not as an impartial truth seeker.

Please don't try and turn Shapiro's personal mea culpa into an exoneration of BBC hack Andrew Neil. That would be disingenuous or at the very least, ignorant.
What exactly do you think Neil was advocating for? He is a conservative is he not? What if he was simply trying to challenge the subject of his interview. Engage in debate, expose hypocrisy, test theories etc.

Ben is a class act. The fact that Penelope the Jew hating shrew doesn’t like him, makes me like him that much more.

The first thing you do is look up the person who is interviewing you, and Shapiro if he is intelligent would of done so.

He showed his make believe privilege aka "I'm better than you". You are a Jew so of course you like him, Jews stick together.

Mistakes happen. Jews do stick together. Hence we rule the world and shrews like you whine about.

You heard it hear, Jew rule the world, from a jew.
Good Allah you is dumm

What exactly do you think Neil was advocating for? He is a conservative is he not? What if he was simply trying to challenge the subject of his interview. Engage in debate, expose hypocrisy, test theories etc.
I agree. He is very conservative and a neocon, as well. Lots of Never Trumpers are.
Or I should say they are "conservative" in a certain way. They are the conservative wing of the Globalist movement, anyway.

I can't tell you what his motivation was for attacking and goading Shapiro. I can tell you after watching the You Tube
video of the interview twice he, Neil, was going after Shapiro in a highly contentious way.
As I said, he wasn't conducting an interview as a journalist but as a person advocating a political point of view which I interpreted as a Never Trumper.

He is a conservative is he not?
Why do you say that? Because HE calls himself that?
I say that because of his past positions working for Britain’s conservative party and The Spectrum, a conservative publication. Also Shapiro apologized for calling him a Leftist after he realized the guys resume.

Now what’s your opinion on the matter?

I agree. He is very conservative and a neocon, as well. Lots of Never Trumpers are.
Or I should say they are "conservative" in a certain way. They are the conservative wing of the Globalist movement, anyway.

I can't tell you what his motivation was for attacking and goading Shapiro. I can tell you after watching the You Tube
video of the interview twice he, Neil, was going after Shapiro in a highly contentious way.
As I said, he wasn't conducting an interview as a journalist but as a person advocating a political point of view which I interpreted as a Never Trumper.
How are you tying that interview to Trump? Please connect the dots

He is a conservative is he not?
Why do you say that? Because HE calls himself that?
I say that because of his past positions working for Britain’s conservative party and The Spectrum, a conservative publication. Also Shapiro apologized for calling him a Leftist after he realized the guys resume.

Now what’s your opinion on the matter?
Never heard of the guy, and I bet you hadn't either.

There are also different types of "conservatives."

Never Trumper conservatives (Swamp Republicans) are the most antagonistic, and I dont consider these real conservatives. He seems to be of that ilk.

As I said, his whole approach was VERY antagonistic. Shapiro was right about him the first time.

And storming out like a baby just shows what a wimp he can be
He DIDN'T "storm out." That was an INTERROGATION, not an interview. He did the right thing to end it. He was wrong to apologize
Ben admitted he wasnt prepared for the interview.
fars3ftizgx21.jpg

This is what personal integrity looks like... We all screw up, but owning the mistakes is something not all can do...

Ben Shapiro: Conservative pundit admits he was 'destroyed' in interview he cut short
So how come not one, single, solitary, self-professed conservative of USMB admitted that he pretty much destroyed himself in this thread?

Ben "BS" Shapiro Storms Out Of An Interview by a Professional Journalist

They were all saying the opposite, bashing the professional journalist interviewing him.

Why do you think that is?

Never heard of the guy, and I bet you hadn't either.

There are also different types of "conservatives."

Never Trumper conservatives (Swamp Republicans) are the most antagonistic, and I dont consider these real conservatives. He seems to be of that ilk.

As I said, his whole approach was VERY antagonistic. Shapiro was right about him the first time.
Point out the instances that the professional journalist was being antagonistic.

Forum List

Back