Ben Shapiro likes Trump’s VP selection

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
And we know how much libs respect Shapiro’s opinion

Before today I could not pick Vance out of a lineup but my initial impression is favorable

No one cares about your "alt right, Hitler, threat to democracy", or any of the other stupid left wing talking points. Dont you get it? You belong to the clown party that no one takes seriously anymore. :dunno:
I'm talking about Shapiro. Who goes out of his whiny way to say he isn't alt-right.

Newsflash..he is. :)

And we know how much libs respect Shapiro’s opinion

Before today I could not pick Vance out of a lineup but my initial impression is favorable

I'm not sure if this is a good endorsement or not. He is not the mainstream voter Trump is trying to reach out to.

Last edited:
I'm talking about Shapiro. Who goes out of his whiny way to say he isn't alt-right.

Newsflash..he is. :)
How so? Youre just saying words with nothing to back them up.

The truth is, Shapiro is a classic religious republican. He believes in every single Reagan style platform.

LIking JD Vance is not "alt right", whatever the fuck you think that term means. I assume that you think alt right means you think the election was stolen with fraudulent ballots, which Shapiro doesnt believe, so what exactly are you talking about?

Given that he places Israel & Ukraine before the US, the question should be, which of the potential nominees this fuck would not have supported?.

Last edited:
biden already tweeting out they are a threat to democracy.
Of course reworded to say something else

this olive leaf from biden so phoney
1. to tamp down dem revolt
2. to tamp down trump and flag meme
3. to defang trump b/c trump kicked his ### in the debate

Forum List

Back