Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority

I read a PEW(I think) poll that described how 40% of the sunni population think Shittes are not real muslims. We all know what that means.. That's a big number..

• Banned
I read a PEW(I think) poll that described how 40% of the sunni population think Shittes are not real muslims. We all know what that means.. That's a big number..
I firmly believe that there is not a single sacrifice, that is too great a price to pay, to exterminate radical Islam from the face of the planet. It is a cancer that will eat us alive, unless we do something about it. And soon.

it's ok-----compared to that which Shiites think of sunnis, and Christians and Bahais,
and Zoroastrians, and Hindus ----oh....?? did I mention da jOOOOOOS?

I firmly believe that there is not a single sacrifice, that is too great a price to pay, to exterminate radical Islam from the face of the planet. It is a cancer that will eat us alive, unless we do something about it. And soon.
Such as?

Kind of like how some Christians think Catholics, Mormons, etc. aren't "real Christians"?

Kind of like how some Christians think Catholics, Mormons, etc. aren't "real Christians"?
Yes but they don't want to kill them lol

who told you that? sheeeeesh -----keep up
Please show me where Christians are murdering Catholics and Mormons for having a different faith

Im not saying some Christians are not assholes but goddamn. Look around. There is no fuckin comparison. NONE.

Please show me where Christians are murdering Catholics and Mormons for having a different faith

I thought your comment was applied to Shiites vs Sunnis-----my mistake----
Shiites do persecute sunnis------in places where there are significant numbers
of Shiites-----like Iran and Iraq-------

I thought your comment was applied to Shiites vs Sunnis-----my mistake----
Shiites do persecute sunnis------in places where there are significant numbers
of Shiites-----like Iran and Iraq-------
Absolutely they do.
Hezbollah & the Al-Houthi

Not recently, anyway.
Exactly. Christianity has evolved. Islam hasn't. They still have a little catching up to do, but so far, they haven't made much progress...

Not recently, anyway.
Exactly. Christianity has evolved.
No it hasn't. Western civilization evolved. There would still be Christians lynching blacks if they weren't forced to stop. And they would be hanging gays, too. Don't pretend our bigots are enlightened.

Last edited:

Not recently, anyway.
No it hasn't. Western civilization evolved. There would still be Christians lynching blacks if they weren't forced to stop. And they would be hanging gays, too. Don't pretend our bigots are enlightened.
LOL What about the Christians in other parts of the world?

Not recently, anyway.
That's funny. Your blindness has caused you to make a very ironic statement.

What about the Muslims in the other parts of the world? You guys never seem to notice that outside of Arabs, there is no big Muslim problem.

We have an Arab problem, not a Muslim problem. It constantly amazes me the light bulb has not gone off for you people. But that's the problem with bigotry: Blindness and ignorance.

Not recently, anyway.
That's funny. Your blindness has caused you to make a very ironic statement.

What about the Muslims in the other parts of the world? You guys never seem to notice that outside of Arabs, there is no big Muslim problem.

We have an Arab problem, not a Muslim problem. It constantly amazes me the light bulb has not gone off for you people. But that's the problem with bigotry: Blindness and ignorance.
Oh wow
There are somewhere around 200 million non arab muslims. Hell man, look at Indonesia!
It constantly amazes me the light bulb has not gone off for you people.
Not all dark skin is arab, you ignorant bigot :lol:

Forum List

Back