Bengahzi Whitewash continues. Kerry clears suspended employees.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Obama and Kerry must think that our attention span is even shorter than theirs is.

The internal, let me repeat, the INTERNAL investigation into the attacks on Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods ended with Hillary Clinton suspending four midlevel employees.

Suspended with pay that is. They were not fired. No one has been fired.

Now John Kerry is say that they have been punished enough and all 4 are going back to work.

Punished enough? Really? Four Americans are dead and no one gets fired?

I only hope Issa doesn't let this go.

Kerry Clears Benghazi Officials Clinton Punished - The Daily Beast

Secretary of State John Kerry has determined that the four State Department officials placed on administrative leave by Hillary Clinton after the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi do not deserve any formal disciplinary action and has asked them to come back to work at the State Department starting Tuesday.

Last December, Clinton’s staff told four midlevel officials to clean out their desks and hand in their badges after the release of the report of its own internal investigation into the Benghazi attack, compiled by the Administrative Review Board led by former State Department official Tom Pickering and former Joint Chiefs chairman Ret. Adm. Mike Mullen. Those four officials have been in legal and professional limbo, not fired but unable to return to their jobs, for eight months ... until today.

Former deputy assistant secretary of State Raymond Maxwell, the only official from the State Department’s Near Eastern Affairs bureau to lose his job over the Benghazi attack, told The Daily Beast on Monday he received a memo from the State Department’s human-resources department informing him his administrative leave status has been lifted and he should report for duty Tuesday morning.

Doesn't surprise me.

After all what four dead men and a complete fuckup by Hillary's State Department? I mean really. No one will ever be held accountable. Those suspended got suspended with pay. Holy cow. Guess the families of those four very good men can see just how seriously the State Department took those deaths.

Barry boy jetted off to his fund raiser. No biggie. Just four dead men. One of whom was his Ambassador.

Should tell everyone everything they need to know about Barry Boy and his administration.

They did have priorities after all.

How does this whitewash anything? If anything, it makes Hillary Clinton look worse. It looks like she used these men as scapegoats. Kerry determined they had nothing to do with any failures at Benghazi, but they were suspended anyways.

Flippy thinks he's finally president....and Barry doesn't have to pretend he understands the rest of the world anymore....I'd imagine he's happy to let Flippy do and say whatever he wants to foreign leaders....none of them believe a word this administration says anyway. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back