Benghazi!! Benghazi!! Benghazi !!

The illness running through the republican part today

What should be done

"The American Psychiatric Association’s latest handbook — the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) . It is the handbook of mental health, and if you’re not in it, you are among the fortunate few. I beseech the DSM’s publishers to consider one additional entry, the seriousness of which will be apparent to anyone who watches Fox News: Benghazi Syndrome."

Benghazi Syndrome is a grave malady of the white christian party

In the end, it all comes down to an irrational and absolutely rabid dislike of Obama that so clouds judgment that utterly preposterous statements are uttered, usually within the precincts of the Fox News studios. This, as you might have guessed, is classic Benghazi Syndrome. There is no known cure.

What "preposterous statements," that Obama and Hillary concocted a lie to cover up their malfeasance that caused the deaths of 4 Americans?

The ultimate liberal excuse, blame the victim, blame Stevens.

Through all of this I have not seen one word of condemnation of the Muslim extremists. And not just the ones at Benghazi. The defense of the riots is like it was to be expected. As if acting as if we are still in the 15 century is to be expected.
No SCUMBAG, YOU rabid far RWers are the ones NOT wanting to lay blame where it belongs, which is at the foot of the Muslim extremists.

You're MUCH more interested in finding ways and means to lay the blame FALSELY at the foot of Obama and now Hillary Clinton.

Get that SHAT outta heah!!!!

You mean like during the Iraq war when turds like you blamed Bush for every G.I. killed by Al Queda terrorists?

The illness running through the republican part today

What should be done

"The American Psychiatric Association’s latest handbook — the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) . It is the handbook of mental health, and if you’re not in it, you are among the fortunate few. I beseech the DSM’s publishers to consider one additional entry, the seriousness of which will be apparent to anyone who watches Fox News: Benghazi Syndrome."

Benghazi Syndrome is a grave malady of the white christian party

In the end, it all comes down to an irrational and absolutely rabid dislike of Obama that so clouds judgment that utterly preposterous statements are uttered, usually within the precincts of the Fox News studios. This, as you might have guessed, is classic Benghazi Syndrome. There is no known cure.
I don't understand why Fox news bothers the likes of you so much. You're terrified they might actually be right. Eh?

Get this: Bush is supposedly responsible for 3000 people killed by Al Queda terrorists, but Clinton is totally innocent of the killing of 89 people by the FBI, a federal agency totally under his control.

I always laugh when I think about that.

Like he had foresight that it was going to happen? You are a mind reader now? What was Bush thinking when he froze when he first heard of the plane hitting the WT building?

Oh. Oh. I know!

Bush was thinking: "I SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO THOSE INTELLIGENCE REPORTS EIGHT MONTHS AGO. NOW I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF OVER 3000 PEOPLE."

You really are one gay cocksucker, ya know it?

Yes let talk about murder 3000 on bushes watch on 9-11 then hundreds of thousands in Iraq

An he thought it was big joke. Too bad the families of the soldiers killed an the Iraqi civilians aren't laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_tFKa2_YBQ

1. 9-11 wasn't our fault.
2. Muslims been blowing each up for 1,400 years.

Saddam broke 1441. Cess fire ended when he did.

9-11 was 9 months into bush the lessers watch, he owns it :eusa_boohoo:
The difference is, President Bush did something about it and saw to it the terror suspects bent on murdering American citizens were caught in each and every plot thereafter on his watch.

President Obama owns Benghazi and Boston Marathon bombing.

Through all of this I have not seen one word of condemnation of the Muslim extremists. And not just the ones at Benghazi. The defense of the riots is like it was to be expected. As if acting as if we are still in the 15 century is to be expected.
No SCUMBAG, YOU rabid far RWers are the ones NOT wanting to lay blame where it belongs, which is at the foot of the Muslim extremists.

You're MUCH more interested in finding ways and means to lay the blame FALSELY at the foot of Obama and now Hillary Clinton.

You mean like during the Iraq war when turds like you blamed Bush for every G.I. killed by Al Queda terrorists?
Yes, exactly. And rightfully so, because when Bush lied, people died.

Yes, exactly. And rightfully so, because when Bush lied, people died.

But Obummer is killing a nation

-Geaux

Hillary is right, What DIFFERENCE does it make, now that they're dead.

Whether it was because of a video or a terrorist attack, they're dead.

Accountability! You're dead, who would want to know why, and how to prevent it.... Surely not you Marc.
If it were a terrorist attack, what's the lesson to take away from Benghazi [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION]?

Same question for if the attack was due to the result of the inflammatory video that was broadcasted across all the Arab/Muslim media.

Accountability! You're dead, who would want to know why, and how to prevent it.... Surely not you Marc.
If it were a terrorist attack, what's the lesson to take away from Benghazi @Vigilante ?

Same question for if the attack was due to the result of the inflammatory video that was broadcasted across all the Arab/Muslim media.

How many spontaneous riots have you heard of where the rioters had multiple RPG and mortars? If you were one of the dead, wouldn't your family want to know why, what you were doing, and could your death have been prevented? After all there are 4 families that need these questions answered, for closure if anything else!...Or doesn't that matter to you?

KickButt.gif

Hey if the shoe fits, wear it.

Get that shit outta here!

Yeah, it's typical for you not to have any regard for the safety and well being of our servicemen personnel overseas, whether it was 4 or 4,000. they are just as important.

You're pathetic.

If it were a terrorist attack, what's the lesson to take away from Benghazi @Vigilante ?

Moral of the story?

Never cover up the truth. Do whatever it takes to save lives.

How many spontaneous riots have you heard of where the rioters had multiple RPG and mortars? If you were one of the dead, wouldn't your family want to know why, what you were doing, and could your death have been prevented? After all there are 4 families that need these questions answered, for closure if anything else!...Or doesn't that matter to you?
I get it...you want to focus on the death and finding out what went wrong.

What about the SOLUTIONS now?

What's the learning lessons here Vigilante?

You still haven't answered my question.

Moral of the story?

Never cover up the truth. Do whatever it takes to save lives.
What are you suggesting WASN'T done to save lives?

Forum List

Back