Benghazi!! Benghazi!! Benghazi !!

Hillary is right, What DIFFERENCE does it make, now that they're dead.

Whether it was because of a video or a terrorist attack, they're dead.

Yeah, it's typical for you not to have any regard for the safety and well being of our servicemen personnel overseas, whether it was 4 or 4,000. they are just as important.

You're pathetic.
Do you know how many American deaths occured during the Bush Administration at American Embassies?

How about under Raygunn...any idea?

If it were a terrorist attack, what's the lesson to take away from Benghazi @Vigilante ?

Same question for if the attack was due to the result of the inflammatory video that was broadcasted across all the Arab/Muslim media.

How many spontaneous riots have you heard of where the rioters had multiple RPG and mortars? If you were one of the dead, wouldn't your family want to know why, what you were doing, and could your death have been prevented? After all there are 4 families that need these questions answered, for closure if anything else!...Or doesn't that matter to you?
I get it...you want to focus on the death and finding out what went wrong.

What about the SOLUTIONS now?

What's the learning lessons here Vigilante?

You still haven't answered my question.

I know you don't want to hear this Marc, but the learning lesson is that you can't trust the Obuma regime to come to your assistance when you get into deep shit, and need their assistance! The Seal with the laser light pointing out targets to drones or jets that never showed up to assist you, is one such example of a man that LITE HIMSELF UP to try and protect others and got killed for it when spotted!

Where were Republicans when 4,000 American soldiers died for a mistake in Iraq or the dozens killed in the 13 embassy/outpost bombings under Dubya?

Oh, right, they said that "bad things sometimes happen" in volatile places, but since a black guy is President, obviously he murdered the Americans in a conspiracy with Libyan extremists. Got it.

I know you don't want to hear this Marc, but the learning lesson is that you can't trust the Obuma regime to come to your assistance when you get into deep shit, and need their assistance! The Seal with the laser light pointing out targets to drones or jets that never showed up to assist you, is one such example of a man that LITE HIMSELF UP to try and protect others and got killed for it when spotted!
Thanks for proving to me and everyone else what a partisan RW hack you are.

Carry on.

There is a conspiracy regarding Benghazi, and Lindsay Graham is at the center of it as the source of the now totally debunked and made-up CBS reporting from L.Logan to make the Obama admin. look bad.

Where were Republicans when 4,000 American soldiers died for a mistake in Iraq or the dozens killed in the 13 embassy/outpost bombings under Dubya?

Oh, right, they said that "bad things sometimes happen" in volatile places, but since a black guy is President, obviously he murdered the Americans in a conspiracy with Libyan extremists. Got it.

You conveniently forget the Democrats that VOTED for us to go to war, after the 16 U.N. resolutions against Saddam, and all the Democrats that said Saddam had WMD and demanded regime change... You need us to post the YouTubes AGAIN of them?

None of those attacks under Bush lasted for HOURS as Benghazi did, and NONE of them asked for help that WAS NOT SENT!

If it were a terrorist attack, what's the lesson to take away from Benghazi @Vigilante ?

Same question for if the attack was due to the result of the inflammatory video that was broadcasted across all the Arab/Muslim media.

Moral of the story?

Never cover up the truth. Do whatever it takes to save lives.
What are you suggesting WASN'T done to save lives?

Just ask those four brave men who died that night that question. Therein will lie your answer.

Hillary is right, What DIFFERENCE does it make, now that they're dead.

Whether it was because of a video or a terrorist attack, they're dead.

Yeah, it's typical for you not to have any regard for the safety and well being of our servicemen personnel overseas, whether it was 4 or 4,000. they are just as important.

You're pathetic.
Do you know how many American deaths occured during the Bush Administration at American Embassies?

How about we stay on topic? Geez, it's sad you can't focus on Obama's failures. If you knew as much or cared as much about Obama's failures as you did Bush's or Reagan's, Obama would have been punished for his misbehavior a long time ago. But nope. Bush and Reagan.

:doubt:

Thanks for proving to me and everyone else what a partisan RW hack you are.

Carry on.

beware_the_internet_liberal.jpg

What are you suggesting WASN'T done to save lives?

Just ask those four brave men who died that night that question. Therein will lie your answer.
Your far RW partisan insinuation are not enough.

Provide PROOF please.

Do you know what that is?

I am not "Far RW" I am libertarian. I am above this partisan hackery you participate in.

Well, instead of sending those FAST teams to Tripoli, they could have been sent straight to Benghazi. If the CIA was allowed to do it's job, it would have had asset en route from less than a mile away.

Proof? You want proof? There's your proof! That's reality. Do you know what that is?

you punks WISH it would go away, dont you? :) that's typical of your mentality. you THINK wishes are reality, and you just HATE it when others don't play the game your way.

You conveniently forget the Democrats that VOTED for us to go to war, after the 16 U.N. resolutions against Saddam, and all the Democrats that said Saddam had WMD and demanded regime change... You need us to post the YouTubes AGAIN of them?

None of those attacks under Bush lasted for HOURS as Benghazi did, and NONE of them asked for help that WAS NOT SENT!

Democrats voted and gave President Bush the "authority to use force, if necessary".

They did NOT vote "for war".

Then the Dems and all of us were lied to by the neo-cons, who got 4,000+ Americans killed for a mistake.

And then Republicans in Washington voted for less security funding for our foreign outposts.

Republicans, you look like fucking idiots on this issue, but as Obama said in debate #2 with Mitt, "Please....continue".

Provide PROOF please.

I am not "Far RW" I am libertarian. I am above this partisan hackery you participate in.

Well, instead of sending those FAST teams to Tripoli, they could have been sent straight to Benghazi. If the CIA was allowed to do it's job, it would have had asset en route from less than a mile away.

Proof? You want proof? There's your proof! That's reality. Do you know what that is?
You're suggesting that something stopped the CIA from "doing it's job" and as a result was the death of the 4 Americans.

I need a link to back up those bogus claims sir.

you punks WISH it would go away, dont you? :) that's typical of your mentality. you THINK wishes are reality, and you just HATE it when others don't play the game your way.

Another sad case of Benghazi syndrom

As the rightwing nuts circle they drain they will try to grasp onto anything to keep them from is disappearing with the next flush

Obama is allowed to lie because you're a racist if you call him a liar.

IS that about it?

Provide PROOF please.

"Libertarian" is just the current monikor Bush Republicans use today that are embarrassed about the disaster that was that Administration.

You spout nothing but Republican talking points, but want to be taken seriously as a "Libertarian"

Yeah...OK.

:rolleyes:

Between Benghazi lies and VA lies the demon regime will be boiling.

If the four men who died had not died but successfully rescued those people including the ambassador, they would be in prison today for violating orders to stand down.

You're pathetic.

How about we stay on topic? Geez, it's sad you can't focus on Obama's failures. If you knew as much or cared as much about Obama's failures as you did Bush's or Reagan's, Obama would have been punished for his misbehavior a long time ago. But nope. Bush and Reagan.

:doubt:
We are staying on topic.

You want to bludgeon Obama for something that happens under EVERY Administration.

What were your ilk saying about the deaths at American Embassies under those Administration sir?

Do you even know the number of deaths they had?

I bet you have no clue, w/o Googling it.

That being the case, that tells you that it's nothing but partisan RW nonsense that you're engaging in.

Republicans and other USMB self-professed Conservatives.

Not one of you have provided credible links to back up your bogus claims, not ONE.

This is why the Benghazi story is nothing but a punchline to anyone OUTSIDE of the RW bubble.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back