Benghazi chair ignored lawyer who contradicted his opinion of Benghazi attack

If this is true...the question is why. The only person that could order that is the CiC

She added “We spoke to, again a CIA team leader expert, an anti-terrorism expert who says the only person who stops those forces that spun up automatically without waiting to be told—the only force is the commander in chief, slash the White House, an authority that comes from him.”

Overwhelming Body of Evidence’ Benghazi Rescue Teams Turned Back

Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” while discussing her Benghazi investigation “Full Measure,” host Sharyl Attkisson said there is now “overwhelming” evidence that rescue teams sent to aid the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012 had turned back before arriving.

Attkisson said, “We also spoke to sources and have some email evidence that talks about special forces that were not far away in Europe that we were told were assigned to respond in the event of a case just like this, and yet were turned back according to witnesses. This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway. They could have gotten there. According to experts and people that have information we spoke to, they could have gotten there before the last two Americans died. Those attacks went on for eight hours.”

Attkisson: 'Overwhelming Body of Evidence' Benghazi Rescue Teams Turned Back - Breitbart

If this is true...the question is why. The only person that could order that is the CiC

She added “We spoke to, again a CIA team leader expert, an anti-terrorism expert who says the only person who stops those forces that spun up automatically without waiting to be told—the only force is the commander in chief, slash the White House, an authority that comes from him.”

Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” while discussing her Benghazi investigation “Full Measure,” host Sharyl Attkisson said there is now “overwhelming” evidence that rescue teams sent to aid the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012 had turned back before arriving.

Attkisson said, “We also spoke to sources and have some email evidence that talks about special forces that were not far away in Europe that we were told were assigned to respond in the event of a case just like this, and yet were turned back according to witnesses. This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway. They could have gotten there. According to experts and people that have information we spoke to, they could have gotten there before the last two Americans died. Those attacks went on for eight hours.”

Attkisson: 'Overwhelming Body of Evidence' Benghazi Rescue Teams Turned Back - Breitbart
I guess if Breitbart says so, it must be true

So are the wingnuts really gonna try to take another swing a this after whiffing so badly last October??

“Former GOP lawyer: Military acted properly on Benghazi”

It comes as no surprise that conservatives not only ignore the truth, but they ignore fellow conservatives who tell the truth as well.

Democrats: Benghazi chairman ignores statement by GOP lawyer

Just another example of Party over Country...over and over and over...and...
i believe the soldiers that were there, not hillary and barack, who didn't seem to be anywhere.

who gave the stand down order they lied about not giving.

Did the chair tell you that or did you just make it. The attorney for the investigation said all proper procedures were followed. The chair ignored him. Cause the chair is a Hack like you.

Seven million spent by the committee and additional thirteen million spent by other government agencies going on wild goose chase the committee demanded of them. A twenty million dollar waste of taxpayer funds. And that does not include funds spent by all the other wasteful committees.

The Benghazi affair is over. The only villains are those on the right who tried to frame up Hillary Clinton.

Now let's charge back the majority of the expense for this overblown witch hunt to the Republicans who drove it for political purposes.
It's now gone on for over 1,300 days at a minimum cost of 22 million dollars to the U.S. Taxpayers.
10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports

Last edited:

Sassy, do you only read right wing rags?

“Former GOP lawyer: Military acted properly on Benghazi”

It comes as no surprise that conservatives not only ignore the truth, but they ignore fellow conservatives who tell the truth as well.
why, do you think we're all free masons with the secret club handshake ?

the guys on the ground that night and the families of the fallen don't think it was (the directives) acted upon properly. the military was ready to go, and why didn't they if no order was given.

hillary implied that they lied, i don't think they did, especially given the history of this administration and the truth.

Last edited:
The Benghazi affair is over. The only villains are those on the right who tried to frame up Hillary Clinton.
it's over for the four killed, not their families, not for me.
think about that next time a couple of F15's fly over your head in the middle of a thirteen hour night.

Two things the American voter could care less about: 1. Clinton's emails. 2. Benghazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :gives:

Now let's charge back the majority of the expense for this overblown witch hunt to the Republicans who drove it for political purposes.
It's now gone on for over 1,300 days at a minimum cost of 22 million dollars to the U.S. Taxpayers.
10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports
money well spent. but i would like to get some of that clinton impeachment money back.

solyndra, cash for clunkers, shrimp on the treadmill, seven million for mark penn to start the birther movement, climate change... you get the idea.

four Americans killed only matters if it happens to you right?.

i find it hard to put a price on them, or the scandal about leaving them to die covered up.

it's all coming out, just in time for Bernie to get the nomination. also, i've never heard anything about the military not acting properly, it was the leadership that failed, then scandalized it.

i think the emails will tell the story of where obama and hillary were that night. we've already seen a lot, but there's so much more.

Last edited:

10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports
money well spent. but i would like to get some of that clinton impeachment money back.

solyndra, cash for clunkers, shrimp on the treadmill, seven million for mark penn to start the birther movement, climate change... you get the idea.

i find it hard to put a price on them, or the scandal about leaving them to die covered up.

it's all coming out, just in time for Bernie to get the nomination. also, i've never heard anything about the military not acting properly, it was the leadership that failed, then scandalized it.

i think the emails will tell the story of where obama and hillary were that night. we've already seen a lot, but there's so much more.

So you are the kind on wingnut that just ignores facts. Probably a Trumpite.

10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports

sorry for the families.

10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports

sorry for the families.

Yes, we all are. Everything was done that could be done. It is sad when the deaths of innocents are politicized for political gain.

10 commissions involved
33 hearings
11 reports

You meen like it was over a video,those kinda facts? Hard to not question their honesty,ehen the first thing out of their mouths is a lie,must just be one of those,spontanouse ,lies that just happen because the locals are all mad and shit

Sure the U.S. Military acted properly. What else would you expect from the guy who was in charge of the U.S. Military at the time? The fact is that a Military commander only operates out of orders from the civilian command. Even an order to "stand down" would be interpreted as "acting properly" in the convoluted military/political jargon used in defense of the administration.

Forum List

Back