Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

Hillary used a personal, unauthorized, private, unencrypted, unsecured server to conduct personal business, a server that contained TS-SCI classified data that she no longer had a legal right / authorization to possess after leaving the State Department and THOUSANDS of classified / official documents she illegally refused / failed to turn over to the State Department for archival (according to former FBI Director James Comey under oath as he testified befoe Congress.

-- Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

This server was found in the unsecured, unprotected bathroom closet of a business that did not have the security clearance to have the server in their possession.

These 2 - 3 sentences (backed by links, official documents, and the testimony of James Comey) alone include the basis for literally THOUSANDS of criminal charges that could have been filed against Hillary Clinton but charges Comey took it upon himself to do - without the legal authority to do so - to protect her from indictment.

Sorry Hillary, you can't hide forever...

"On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014. One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."

Judicial Watch: Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

OH OH....Hillary gonna be in for some 'bigly' butthurt....:omg:

OH BOY, ARE YOU EVER DUMB!!! EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER IN 2008, WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED. IT WAS NEVER A FUCKING SECRET YOU DOLT!!!!

AFTER HILLARY LEFT OFFICE IN 2012, CONGRESS PASSED A LAW MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE SERVER, ILLEGAL.

EVERYBODY IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY KNEW ABOUT IT LONG BEFORE 2014.

Wow...talk about clueless! Everybody knew about Hillary's private servers in 2008? That's what you're going with? Seriously?

Seriously. Government servers limited storage to 25 megabytes per employee back in those days. That's W was doing everything on a private server.

Colin Powell suggested it to Hillary. He was using AOL,, for God's sake. Condi Rice used a private server, and W had one in the White House with millions of documents on it, which they DESTROYED as they were leaving office. Nobody said Boo!! about any of this, but after Clinton left office, Republicans passed a law making private servers illegal.

Of course they fucking knew. Republicans were sending her emails to her private server, so the private email address showed up in all emails she both received and sent, right from day one.

The email scandal was always a phony made up bullshit scandal. Trump is still using a private server in the White House.

Using the private server was not a problem dumbass! Putting classified information on the system is the problem.

I can put information from my job on my home computer, but if it says FOUO or higher, it goes nowhere!
I disagree with that, Admiral. Using the private servers was an attempt by Clinton to hide her actions at State from Congressional oversight and it was done deliberately. Hillary Clinton has a long reputation as being tight with money yet she shelled out huge amounts of money to have two servers installed and run at her home? This wasn't some innocent mistake made by someone with little experience about how things are supposed to be done (as James Comey pathetically tried to describe Clinton's actions!) this was someone wanting to use her position at State to rake in millions for her political machine from foreign "donors" and to hide that pay for play scheme from Congressional watch dogs!

I never said it was. You are arguing from a position of putting words in my mouth. I am telling you what the rules are!

You said that using a private server wasn't the problem. I disagreed. People that work in Government are required to basically "save" their work related materials so that Congress can perform oversight on how our government is being run. It's an effort to mitigate corruption. Hillary Clinton KNEW what the rules were...she deliberately broke those rules. Why? As in most things...the answer to that can be obtained by "following the money"! Clinton set up those private servers so she could escape scrutiny by Congress as she was raking in millions from foreign donors in "contributions" to Clinton charities that Hillary was using to help pay for her political machine.

The problem is that if Hillary sends an email about fundraising on her work email, that is a campaign finance violation. That is why they are separate. It saves a lot of hate and discontent if Hillary actually was sending emails about Chelsea's wedding versus Benghazi.

Separate? What was separate about the contents of Clinton's home servers? Yes, she had personnel items on those servers like Chelsea's wedding...but she also had classified materials on those servers!
Trump Ivanka and Jared do it all the time. What should we do about it?

But it's ok Trump let needless American die because he didn't want his economy to suffer? Politics.

B...b....b....but TRUMP!

Thank you - I will take your pathetic attempt to hijack this thread and distract from the evidence of Hillary's crimes as your official 'surrender' on this subject.

The "rescue mission" was launched because the CIA operatives in Benghazi became so frustrated at NOT being sent by their leadership that they took it upon themselves to drive to the Consulate building!

Their commander made them wait about 20 minutes while he tried to gather more forces. It's all in the report's Congress made.

The fact of the matter is that Clinton ignored repeated pleas from Ambassador Stevens for more security

Then obviously the Ambassador knew the Consulate building was still under construction. He was the one who made the decision to travel to Benghazi, where he felt safe as it was his port of entry when he first arrived in Libya.

"On Monday, Judicial Watch released new emails involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi controversy that had been covered up for years and that would have exposed Clinton's private email account if they had been released to Judicial Watch in a FOIA request win 2014. One long withheld email, which provides talking points for a call with senators and therefore fits the criteria of records concerning "talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack," should have been disclosed in 2014, but it was hidden from Judicial Watch for years."

"This email is a twofer – it shows Hillary Clinton misled the U.S. Senate on Benghazi and that the State Department wanted to hide the Benghazi connection to the Clinton email scheme," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "Rather than defending her email misconduct, the Justice Department has more than enough evidence to reopen its investigations into Hillary Clinton."

OH BOY, ARE YOU EVER DUMB!!! EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT HILLARY'S PRIVATE SERVER IN 2008, WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED. IT WAS NEVER A FUCKING SECRET YOU DOLT!!!!

AFTER HILLARY LEFT OFFICE IN 2012, CONGRESS PASSED A LAW MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS, LIKE HILLARY CLINTON'S PRIVATE SERVER, ILLEGAL.

Wow...talk about clueless! Everybody knew about Hillary's private servers in 2008? That's what you're going with? Seriously?

Seriously. Government servers limited storage to 25 megabytes per employee back in those days. That's W was doing everything on a private server.

Colin Powell suggested it to Hillary. He was using AOL,, for God's sake. Condi Rice used a private server, and W had one in the White House with millions of documents on it, which they DESTROYED as they were leaving office. Nobody said Boo!! about any of this, but after Clinton left office, Republicans passed a law making private servers illegal.

Of course they fucking knew. Republicans were sending her emails to her private server, so the private email address showed up in all emails she both received and sent, right from day one.

The email scandal was always a phony made up bullshit scandal. Trump is still using a private server in the White House.

Using the private server was not a problem dumbass! Putting classified information on the system is the problem.

I can put information from my job on my home computer, but if it says FOUO or higher, it goes nowhere!
I disagree with that, Admiral. Using the private servers was an attempt by Clinton to hide her actions at State from Congressional oversight and it was done deliberately. Hillary Clinton has a long reputation as being tight with money yet she shelled out huge amounts of money to have two servers installed and run at her home? This wasn't some innocent mistake made by someone with little experience about how things are supposed to be done (as James Comey pathetically tried to describe Clinton's actions!) this was someone wanting to use her position at State to rake in millions for her political machine from foreign "donors" and to hide that pay for play scheme from Congressional watch dogs!

I never said it was. You are arguing from a position of putting words in my mouth. I am telling you what the rules are!

You said that using a private server wasn't the problem. I disagreed. People that work in Government are required to basically "save" their work related materials so that Congress can perform oversight on how our government is being run. It's an effort to mitigate corruption. Hillary Clinton KNEW what the rules were...she deliberately broke those rules. Why? As in most things...the answer to that can be obtained by "following the money"! Clinton set up those private servers so she could escape scrutiny by Congress as she was raking in millions from foreign donors in "contributions" to Clinton charities that Hillary was using to help pay for her political machine.

I love how the right sees a nefarious purpose to everything Clinton does. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Winston Churchill famously said.

The rules were different in 2008 because the use of email was relatively new for government business. Government servers were totally inadequate because after the turn of the century the technology was advancing rapidly. The 10 megabyte state of the art computer I purchased in 1999, couldn't run much in the way of software by 2005, and 10 megs was so woefully inadequate for storage, that in 2006, I purchased a 120 megabyte system for my home.

Government workers were each allowed 25 megabytes for storage in 2008, regardless of your position in government. That's why W ran everything on his private server, and why Colin Powell told Hillary to use private email. I personally could go through 25 megabytes of email in about a week by 2008, because all legal deals and negotiations were being done by email.

The rules and regulations for use of private servers and email were pretty loosey goosey because it takes government, or any large, unwieldy organization, a long time to adapt to new and catch up with such a rapidly evolving method of doing business. The economy was crashing so the administration hardly had the time to deal with what was looming as security problem with email, and mostly it was resolved by one simple rule that Clinton seems to have been quite careful about:

THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE FORM OF COMMUNICATION. EVER.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.

The entire email scandal was phony and made up to smear Clinton's campaign for re-election. It was a witch hunt, top to bottom. No one was ever charge, despite now a half dozen investigations into the matter, 4 of which were completed by the Trump Administration, and all of which totally exonerated Clinton of any wrong doing.

THE CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL WAS A REPUBLICAN CON JOB, JUST LIKE THE BIRTHER CAMPAIGN, AND YOU FOOLS STILL BELIEVE BOTH OF THESE LIES.

The problem is that if Hillary sends an email about fundraising on her work email, that is a campaign finance violation. That is why they are separate. It saves a lot of hate and discontent if Hillary actually was sending emails about Chelsea's wedding versus Benghazi.

Separate? What was separate about the contents of Clinton's home servers? Yes, she had personnel items on those servers like Chelsea's wedding...but she also had classified materials on those servers!
they do not own the servers.

if they have an account on yahoo, gmail or a held company THEY DO NOT OWN, they do NOT have an account on their personal private server.

you know this. you just don't care and seem to want to benefit from a blurred line and confusion on what this technically means.

They run the government through servers hidden in their homes? Using fake email names? Really, Sealy?

The truth is...the Obama Administration...after promising to be the most transparent administration in history...was one of the LEAST transparent! They hid what they were doing from Congress and the American people and they did so repeatedly.

B...b...but the TRUMPS!

This thread and having to face the facts are just KILLIN' you! :p

Bwuhahahaha....

There are no facts in your posts, ever, East Especially where Hillary Clinton is concerned. Do you masturbate to fantasies of Hillary in a prison uniform Easy?

I love how the right sees a nefarious purpose to everything Clinton does.

1. Not everything.

2. It wasn't 'someone' from the 'right' who testified under oath before Congress that everything she had told them earlier was a lie and who testified she had committed literally THOUSANDS of criminal counts for which she could have been ... and should have been ... indicted and sent to prison - That would be former Obama FBI Director James Comey.

The "rescue mission" was launched because the CIA operatives in Benghazi became so frustrated at NOT being sent by their leadership that they took it upon themselves to drive to the Consulate building!

Their commander made them wait about 20 minutes while he tried to gather more forces. It's all in the report's Congress made.

The fact of the matter is that Clinton ignored repeated pleas from Ambassador Stevens for more security

Then obviously the Ambassador knew the Consulate building was still under construction. He was the one who made the decision to travel to Benghazi, where he felt safe as it was his port of entry when he first arrived in Libya.
Stevens felt "safe" in Benghazi? What a crock! Chris Stevens didn't feel safe in Libya at all! Hillary Clinton had pulled large portions of his security detail because she didn't like the "optics" of having a large force guarding the US Ambassador in a country that she was claiming as a success for Obama Administration foreign policy. Instead of guarding our personnel with American forces...Hillary outsourced that to the local Libyan's!

There are no facts in your posts, ever, East Especially where Hillary Clinton is concerned. Do you masturbate to fantasies of Hillary in a prison uniform Easy?

Thank you again for proving you are either mentally unbalanced or you can not read...then again, you are Canadian, which means it could be both.

The fame of your being a LIAR is spreading like wildfire...

I love how the right sees a nefarious purpose to everything Clinton does. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Winston Churchill famously said.

The rules were different in 2008 because the use of email was relatively new for government business. Government servers were totally inadequate because after the turn of the century the technology was advancing rapidly. The 10 megabyte state of the art computer I purchased in 1999, couldn't run much in the way of software by 2005, and 10 megs was so woefully inadequate for storage, that in 2006, I purchased a 120 megabyte system for my home.

Government workers were each allowed 25 megabytes for storage in 2008, regardless of your position in government. That's why W ran everything on his private server, and why Colin Powell told Hillary to use private email. I personally could go through 25 megabytes of email in about a week by 2008, because all legal deals and negotiations were being done by email.

The rules and regulations for use of private servers and email were pretty loosey goosey because it takes government, or any large, unwieldy organization, a long time to adapt to new and catch up with such a rapidly evolving method of doing business. The economy was crashing so the administration hardly had the time to deal with what was looming as security problem with email, and mostly it was resolved by one simple rule that Clinton seems to have been quite careful about:

THERE WAS NO TOP SECRET MATERIALS ON HER SERVER, NOR WAS SHE STORING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER SERVER. THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY USES EMAILS TO TRANSMIT VITAL, SENSITIVE OR PRIVATE DOCUMENTS.

The "classifed" materials on Cllinton's server, were almost all classfied after the fact, and dealt with minor things like the time and location of meetings. NOTHING ON CLINTON'S SERVER COMPROMISED NATIONAL SECURITY.

The entire email scandal was phony and made up to smear Clinton's campaign for re-election. It was a witch hunt, top to bottom. No one was ever charge, despite now a half dozen investigations into the matter, 4 of which were completed by the Trump Administration, and all of which totally exonerated Clinton of any wrong doing.

THE CLINTON EMAIL SCANDAL WAS A REPUBLICAN CON JOB, JUST LIKE THE BIRTHER CAMPAIGN, AND YOU FOOLS STILL BELIEVE BOTH OF THESE LIES.

You for some reason seem to think that telling a lie in BOLD letters magically makes it true!
Clinton lied about having classified material on her servers. It was a bold faced lie told by someone who is a pathological liar and has been for decades!

B...b...but the TRUMPS!

This thread and having to face the facts are just KILLIN' you! :p

Bwuhahahaha....

you've been disproven a dozen time in just a page or 2; and you're attacking someone else for lacking in "facts"? Lord even CNN vets info more than you do.

Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Stevens felt "safe" in Benghazi? What a crock! Chris Stevens didn't feel safe in Libya at all! Hillary Clinton had pulled large portions of his security detail because she didn't like the "optics" of having a large force guarding the US Ambassador in a country that she was claiming as a success for Obama Administration foreign policy. Instead of guarding our personnel with American forces...Hillary outsourced that to the local Libyan's!

He felt safe enough to go there. He was not under orders to be there.

Whom do you fault for the lack of security that resulted in the death of your brother, in Benghazi?

It is clear, in hindsight, that the facility was not sufficiently protected by the State Department and the Defense Department. But what was the underlying cause? Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted. Certainly the State Department is underbudgeted.

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

they do not own the servers.

if they have an account on yahoo, gmail or a held company THEY DO NOT OWN, they do NOT have an account on their personal private server.

you know this. you just don't care and seem to want to benefit from a blurred line and confusion on what this technically means.

It doesn't who owns the server, if it's a public server like gmail or yahoo, that's even worse because those email accounts are hacked all of the time. That's why the Secretary of State using AOL for his State Department emails, is so frightening.

Emails sent to a the Clinton private server were actually more secure than the government servers, which are frequently hacked. The server was set up for William Jefferson Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, who consults with governments the world over on highly sensitive matters.

Years ago, I asked myself why I had such a negative view of Hillary Clinton. What had she done that made me distrust her so much and I set about to find out why I felt this way. What I learned was that ALL of the investigations and rumours about Hillary Clinton have started with the Republican Party, and it's most divisive and virulent supporters, including Robert Mercer, and the owner and founder of Breitbart, and the Koch Brothers, who fund Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch.

Republicans start rumours about Hillary Clinton. Uranium One being a prime example. The facts: The deal required the approval of 9 agencies, including State Department, to proceed. The Department of Energy was in charge of the transaction, and theirs was the primary recommendation. There were numerous meetings among the agency's technical people who reviewed the sale. Clinton attended no meetings and did not lobby for or against the deal, or discuss it with other secretaries. She signed a recommendation from her technical staff.

Republicans tried to claim that Clinton had been bribed by Russian interests and that Clinton had sold 20% of US Uranium to Russia for a bribe. This claim was first made in the book "Clinton Cash", written by Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer, who was paid by Robert Mercer to write that book. Schweizer told interviewers that he had no evidence of any of the claims of bribery, or "pay for play", that he promoted in his book, which Breitbart owner, Peter Schweizer, who didn't want Clinton to be elected, paid for, but he made them anyway.

Every time I looked into the various investigations of the Clintons, you find that these investigations began as Republican Rumours circulated by the the Billionaire Media who have a vested interest in keeping Democrats in general, and honest Democrats, in particular, out of the White House.

30 years of near constant investigations by every level of law enforcement, as well as the Congress and Senate of the United States and no one investigator, and not one investigation has produced so much as a single witness against her, much less an actual crime that she has committed. Over $100 million dollars of taxpayer money, pissed down the drain because there were no arrests, convictions, or fines to recover a dime of it.

At least the Mueller investigation paid for itself with more that $40 million in fines collected, not to mention 8 major convictions.

Uh, no-
In one email, Clinton pressured Sullivan to declassify cabled remarks by a foreign leader.

“Just email it,” Clinton snapped, to which Sullivan replied: “Trust me, I share your exasperation. But until ops converts it to the unclassified email system, there is no physical way for me to email it.”

In another recently released email, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified email attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

Top Secret/SCI emails received by Clinton include a 2012 staff email sent to the then-secretary containing investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI and sourcing a regional security officer. They also include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi.

How many copies classified documents were stored on her computer?

Forum List

Back