Benghazi hero watches Eminems anti Trump video responds with devastating blow

Benghazi Hero Watches Eminem's Anti-Trump Video, Responds With DEVASTATING Blow

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.
You defend a country. Not a fuking flag. What moron believes you defend a flag?

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

Oh,that's right. I forgot.

Your side loves to attack, disrespect, and deface flags in order to attack the country. But others can’t defend it?

:cuckoo:

That's what scumbag coward to best isn't it. ANTIFA they act alike, cower alike, are pussies alike well trained Bill Ayres cult members.

Must be a full moon tonight because I agree with Deano. For years I've been asking this same question. What is it with Americans and their god like worship of a piece of cloth.

Ever shed blood for it NO you haven't
Understand why and how come we have FREEDOM no you don't
Can't tell ppl why and what that Constitution means NO you can't

Ever wonder why we can have LIBERAL ASSHOLES who do and say what they do and can when in other Countries these pos fkn twats would have been shot for doing what they do.

NO it's not just a piece of cloth IT'S IWHAT THAT PIECE OF CLOTH REPRESENT DUMBASSES!

Paronto made a living killing bad guys and defending the flag. Imagine being him and having to put up with nonsense like this from a guy like Eminem who clearly hasn’t even opened a newspaper or clicked a link in years.

It's great Kris ripped this pos a new a.h. LOL this weasel looking loser would pass out in a time of war.

Well imagine being someone who can read and seeing a President like Trump who doesn't read unless it's got his own name in it.

But really, that article stinks of the same bull that we see on this forum. Using key words like "patriot". He sticks up for the "memory" of those at Bengazi, therefore he's a patriot. Er... what?

I know, the concept of being a patriot is baffling to folks like you.

Then please, tell me what it takes to be a patriot.
Why? You'll just spin deflect and lie again. To answer your question, I'm not surprised you don't know what patriotic means being the America hater you are. What country are you from?

Last edited:
Watch it , oh wait liberal retards prefer to just step off not bothering because why it's not their /your brother, uncle or father.
ballers pos losers.

Last edited:
Here's a good write up on why the flag is so important to many Americans - and why the NFL player's choice to disrespect it and the NA, has resulting in such poor outcome for them and their message.

Flags and Their Importance

Must be a full moon tonight because I agree with Deano. For years I've been asking this same question. What is it with Americans and their god like worship of a piece of cloth.
It is not *just* a piece of cloth.

Until you grasp that point none of it will ever make sense to you.

Your side loves to attack, disrespect, and deface flags in order to attack the country. But others can’t defend it?

:cuckoo:

LIbs just say shit to justify their immediate partisan need to smear their enemies.

REgardless of Truth, or Reason, or Human Decency.

THey are scum like that.

LIbs just say shit to justify their immediate partisan need to smear their enemies.

THey are scum like that.

Then they ask why we all dont just get a long.

They are intentionally polarizing the public into armed camps at each others throats with their ridiculous summations that are meant to divide us all.

THey are scum like that.

They are intentionally polarizing the public into armed camps at each others throats with their ridiculous summations that are meant to divide us all.
I think a lot of them are foreign nationals.

THey are scum like that.

RW has spent the morning calling republicans/conservatives names, and then has the nerve to attack Cruz for not compromising.

HOw can you find common ground with a group who's primary method of communication is vile insults?

believes you defend a flag?

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

Did they defend the flag?

They went off to fight a war in a place far, far from the US. They did so to stop OPEC being powerful so the rich people in the US could become richer.

They weren't fighting for the flag, for the nation, for the anthem. They were fighting for the interests of the people who control the US govt. That would be people like the Koch Brothers.

Typical un-American POS answer.

Your answer is the typical answer of someone who can't articulate themselves.

You’re not worth the time and energy to articulate on the issue. You people have made up your minds on the issue, trying to change it is a waste of time. I do believe calling the left out for everyone else to see is worth the time. It’s important for everyone to see there are un-Americans who hate this country and want to destroy it.

I only wish that Kirs would stop by here and rip these bastard anti american commies a new asshole LMAO.

believes you defend a flag?

These heroes do comrade

-Geaux
----

Flag.jpg

Did they defend the flag?

They went off to fight a war in a place far, far from the US. They did so to stop OPEC being powerful so the rich people in the US could become richer.

They weren't fighting for the flag, for the nation, for the anthem. They were fighting for the interests of the people who control the US govt. That would be people like the Koch Brothers.

Typical un-American POS answer.

Your answer is the typical answer of someone who can't articulate themselves.

You’re not worth the time and energy to articulate on the issue. You people have made up your minds on the issue, trying to change it is a waste of time. I do believe calling the left out for everyone else to see is worth the time. It’s important for everyone to see there are un-Americans who hate this country and want to destroy it.

No, let's get this straight, you CAN'T articulate on the issue, but you're pulling out all the bravado to make it look like you're the one in charge.

I ask such questions because I know you people can't answer them, because what you're talking about isn't actually real.

Yeah dipshit that's why veteran's caskets are draped with the flag. You're such a fucking douche

Yeah, symbolism has no meaning. Take this pic for example. Its just a piece of burning wood. Why would anyone have a problem with a piece of burning wood? Your fine with this, right?

article-2062693-00FE7241000004B0-758_468x317.jpg

So another white guy butt hurt that Americans get to exercise their First Amendment Rights in a manner that his trigger finger can't intellectualize...ok.

Yeah, symbolism has no meaning. Take this pic for example. Its just a piece of burning wood. Why would anyone have a problem with a piece of burning wood? Your fine with this, right?

article-2062693-00FE7241000004B0-758_468x317.jpg
There's nothing wrong with raising your hand up, right? Children raise their hand in classrooms every day, so this should be fine, right?

523.jpg

Forum List

Back