Benghazi Mother: Hillary Clinton Kills People

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I started this once an put the wrong link in the post. I assume that is why it was teminated. That and I accidentally broke the one rule that is really enforced, Captials in the title line. The Khans were not treated as poorly as this mother claims to have been treated.

Poor woman. Its a heart breaker. And especially sad that she still does not know the TRUTH - that it was Republicans who cut security to American embassies and refused repeated requests for help.

I started this once an put the wrong link in the post. I assume that is why it was teminated. That and I accidentally broke the one rule that is really enforced, Captials in the title line. The Khans were not treated as poorly as this mother claims to have been treated.

Sorry to see her still in such deep morning.

image12.jpg

Once again, spreading that lie#

Poor woman. Its a heart breaker. And especially sad that she still does not know the TRUTH - that it was Republicans who cut security to American embassies and refused repeated requests for help.

Chris Woods remembers the same, even wrote it in his planner that night
imrs.php

Woods has pinned the video reference entirely on Clinton — and says he has the notes to prove it. He said that after he returned to his hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown, he pulled out his pocket-sized at-a-glance calendar and jotted down the following sentence: “I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son.”

He said the entry is written on Sept. 15 because the day above it has other notes, including phone numbers of other family members that he did not want displayed. He said one notation reads: “6 am: Ty killed in Benghazi working for the State Dept.”

Kate Quigley, the sister of Glen Doherty, said that in her conversation with Clinton, the then-secretary of state made no mention of a video, but did refer to a “spontaneous protest.”

“She said we had to be sorry for the Libyan people because they are uneducated, and that breeds fear, which breeds violence, and leads to spontaneous protests and acts of violence,” Quigley said in an interview with The Fact Checker. “The point was that it was not a planned thing; it just happened.”

Quigley said that “it seemed strange to tell us to have sympathy for the Libyan people. It really struck me as my heart was breaking.”

What Benghazi family members say Hillary Clinton said about the video

What do the other family who were there remember about the conversations they had with Sec. Clinton?

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

One more article on this trumped up lie by the left wing.

WATCH: The Media Loves Grieving Parents (As Long As They’re Attacking Trump and Not Hillary)

One cannot help but notice, however, the difference between the media’s reaction to Mr. Khan’s speech at the DNC and the speech that Patricia Smith, whose son was killed in the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, gave at the Republican convention one week earlier. Fighting back tears, Smith accused Hillary Clinton of lying to her face about the circumstances of her son’s death.

The GOP was slammed in the press for “exploiting” Smith’s grief, or as MSNBC’s Chris Matthews called her, “that woman.” It was widely agreed that putting a grieving mother on stage at a political convention to attack the opposing candidate showed poor taste. Smith’s speech was not praised as “brave” or “powerful” or “heartrending.”

Democrats, on the other hand, were never criticized for “exploiting” the Khan family’s grief or for “politicizing” a tragedy. Because they don’t seem to have a problem when tragedies are politicized in order to attack Republicans.

Forum List

Back