Benghazi terrorist captured

It is suspicious. The guy hasn't been hiding. He's been giving interviews. Looks to me the movie story was not working so Obama had to do something. It stinks, just like Obama.

Bullshit. The only thing suspicious is the Right's support of the terrorists. He was protected by the "authorities" in Benghazi. Whenever the US would notify the leadership of Benghazi they were going to nab him, he would be tipped off. This time Obama did not seek permission and made a unilateral attack to get him. For that the GOP attack Obama.

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The Washington Post

But senior administration officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that they had not informed the Libyan government until after the operation was completed and that it was “a unilateral U.S. operation.”

In October, the administration notified the Libyans prior to the raid in which Ruqai was captured. But violent reaction to that operation led to postponement of plans to capture Abu Khattala days later. At the time, it led to deep frustration within the FBI, which thought it had perhaps lost its best chance to apprehend him.

This time, with Libya still in a state of turmoil, a decision was made not to tell the government in advance. “We have made clear to successive Libyan governments our intention to bring to justice the perpetrators of the attack on our facilities in Benghazi,” one official said. “So it should come as no surprise to the Libyan government that we would take advantage of an opportunity to bring Abu Khattala to face justice.”

The NY Times got an interview with him, but Obama couldn't get him. You might want to try that one on naive college kids first, but it's likely even they won't swallow that crap.
You are the only one full of crapola!

During a June 11 House hearing on FBI oversight, Rep. Howard Coble (R-NC) asked FBI director James Comey why the FBI had not apprehended Khattala after a New York Times journalist spoke with him during a 2012 interview in Libya. Comey pointed out that journalists can gain access to people that law enforcement does not:

COBLE: Let me refer to a Huffington Post article which states that on October 18th, 2012, New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick spent two leisurely hours with a guy named Abu Khattala in a crowded luxury hotel sipping a strawberry frappe on the patio and scoffing at the threats coming from American and Libyan governments. Do you share my frustration, Mr. Director, in that the media can gain access to this guy and we can't lay a glove on him?
[...]
COMEY: Yeah, I wouldn't express it as frustration, because I've been in this business a long time and I know that sometimes journalists can get access to people that we in law enforcement can't. And so, frankly, it doesn't -- it doesn't move -- it doesn't surprise me. [House Committee on the Judiciary, 6/11/14, via Nexis]

According to the General in charge there was no demonstration over a video you lying prick.

The General, like you, was NOT there.

And even if he were there, the fact remains that no ‘crimes’ were committed by Administration officials, that there are no ‘cover ups,’ and that no ‘scandal’ exists concerning ‘Benghazi.’

When Obama spoke at the UN and on Letterman he knew it was a planned attack, yet he blamed the video and the guy who made it. His story is a lie. He knows that his story fell apart so he had no choice but to arrest the guy who planned it.

According to the General in charge there was no demonstration over a video you lying prick.

And even if he were there, the fact remains that no ‘crimes’ were committed by Administration officials, that there are no ‘cover ups,’ and that no ‘scandal’ exists concerning ‘Benghazi.’

When Obama spoke at the UN and on Letterman he knew it was a planned attack, yet he blamed the video and the guy who made it. His story is a lie. He knows that his story fell apart so he had no choice but to arrest the guy who planned it. Perhaps you can tell us what the Obama Doctrine is regarding terrorists. One is arrested, five are released. Fascinating.

When Obama spoke at the UN and on Letterman he knew it was a planned attack, yet he blamed the video and the guy who made it. His story is a lie. He knows that his story fell apart so he had no choice but to arrest the guy who planned it. Perhaps you can tell us what the Obama Doctrine is regarding terrorists. One is arrested, five are released. Fascinating.

Per the Obama Doctrine, 'terrorists' do not exist. Only incidents of 'workplace violence' and 'human disasters' or whatever... :eusa_whistle:

Bullshit. The only thing suspicious is the Right's support of the terrorists. He was protected by the "authorities" in Benghazi. Whenever the US would notify the leadership of Benghazi they were going to nab him, he would be tipped off. This time Obama did not seek permission and made a unilateral attack to get him. For that the GOP attack Obama.

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The Washington Post

But senior administration officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that they had not informed the Libyan government until after the operation was completed and that it was “a unilateral U.S. operation.”

In October, the administration notified the Libyans prior to the raid in which Ruqai was captured. But violent reaction to that operation led to postponement of plans to capture Abu Khattala days later. At the time, it led to deep frustration within the FBI, which thought it had perhaps lost its best chance to apprehend him.

This time, with Libya still in a state of turmoil, a decision was made not to tell the government in advance. “We have made clear to successive Libyan governments our intention to bring to justice the perpetrators of the attack on our facilities in Benghazi,” one official said. “So it should come as no surprise to the Libyan government that we would take advantage of an opportunity to bring Abu Khattala to face justice.”

The NY Times got an interview with him, but Obama couldn't get him. You might want to try that one on naive college kids first, but it's likely even they won't swallow that crap.

During a June 11 House hearing on FBI oversight, Rep. Howard Coble (R-NC) asked FBI director James Comey why the FBI had not apprehended Khattala after a New York Times journalist spoke with him during a 2012 interview in Libya. Comey pointed out that journalists can gain access to people that law enforcement does not:

COBLE: Let me refer to a Huffington Post article which states that on October 18th, 2012, New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick spent two leisurely hours with a guy named Abu Khattala in a crowded luxury hotel sipping a strawberry frappe on the patio and scoffing at the threats coming from American and Libyan governments. Do you share my frustration, Mr. Director, in that the media can gain access to this guy and we can't lay a glove on him?
[...]
COMEY: Yeah, I wouldn't express it as frustration, because I've been in this business a long time and I know that sometimes journalists can get access to people that we in law enforcement can't. And so, frankly, it doesn't -- it doesn't move -- it doesn't surprise me. [House Committee on the Judiciary, 6/11/14, via Nexis]

I'm not taking the huffpo seriously. Your leftist rags don't sway me.

[...]

Hey, pinhead, it is TESTIMONY from the House Judiciary Committee hearing with a Republican citing HuffPo in his question.

This is why the Right are known as NO Information Voters, they can't even understand the English language well enough to process any information!!!

[...]

Hey, pinhead, it is TESTIMONY from the House Judiciary Committee hearing with a Republican citing HuffPo in his question.

This is why the Right are known as NO Information Voters, they can't even understand the English language well enough to process any information!!!

Link. Ding dong. If the FBI can't find a guy but the NY Times can then the director should be fired.

Last edited:

Link. Ding dong. If the FBI can't find a guy but the NY Times can then the director should be fired.

You need a subscription to LexisNexis® to access the document, try your local library.

Here is the link:

Nexis®:*Sign In

But the FBI did not only find him, but also they captured him without a single loss of American life!!!!

That's what you hate, isn't it, no loss of American life!

Terrorist scum have no right to our justice system. They should be exterminated.
McCain is such a fool. Tonight MSNBC showed video of him saying the captured terrorist should go to GITMO. They also showed McCain saying, during his run for president in 2008, that we should close GITMO and send the prisoners to one of our very secure prisons here in the US.

Terrorist scum have no right to our justice system. They should be exterminated.
McCain is such a fool. Tonight MSNBC showed video of him saying the captured terrorist should go to GITMO. They also showed McCain saying, during his run for president in 2008, that we should close GITMO and send the prisoners to one of our very secure prisons here in the US.

Wow, thanks, he sounds just like Obama.

Right wing Drudge Report who has talked of little but Benghazi for a year, his headline was that the price of chicken is higher.
Oh, and Fox, who also talks of little else, found the capture suspicious. :badgrin:

The Drudge Report does have both stories posted. Matter of fact their are 5 postings on the subject with the first in red. The Head Line is about an Iraqi oil refinery being capture which should mean a whole lot more to you and me, at least directly.

Fail.

So does he have lawyers paid for by taxpayers yet???

Enemy combatant he should not but, they are treating this as a crime. But then again he isn't a US citizen, as far as I know. I think the PA pretty much allows the government to keep him indefinitely.

He is a terrorist therefore an enemy combatant.

They will read him his so-called Miranda rights which is also wrong, since he is not an American and he was captured in another country.

Obama doesn't give a shit the CIA wants intel off this shitbag, he only cares about showing off the US Justice system and treating him like a common criminal here.....they believe the terrorists will be nice to us if they see us treat them well here.

Enemy combatant he should not but, they are treating this as a crime. But then again he isn't a US citizen, as far as I know. I think the PA pretty much allows the government to keep him indefinitely.

Where is the celebration from Conservatives now that their most wanted man in the world has been captured?

He is a terrorist therefore an enemy combatant.

They will read him his so-called Miranda rights which is also wrong, since he is not an American and he was captured in another country.

Obama doesn't give a shit the CIA wants intel off this shitbag, he only cares about showing off the US Justice system and treating him like a common criminal here.....they believe the terrorists will be nice to us if they see us treat them well here.

Read your Constitution

Inbred....the current leader of AQ is a bigger fish along with other terrorists compared to this nobody that the media could find and interview months after the attack.

Where is the celebration from Conservatives now that their most wanted man in the world has been captured?

Forum List

Back