Benghazi terrorist captured

Whatever you do, do NOT give Obama any credit.

If a federal postal worker is caught pissing in public, that IS Obama's fault, though.

Why should he get credit for suddenly (few months before election) catching one of the 3 terrorists whose pictures we've been seeing on Fox News for 2 years ? He should get blame for taking 2 years to get the guy, + the other 2 are still out there scott free.

Credit ? Give us a break.

Rear Admiral Kirby explained the time period today, and the amount of people that it took to organize the capture ... if Obama deserves credit for the attack then he deserves credit for the capture

Whatever you do, do NOT give Obama any credit.

If a federal postal worker is caught pissing in public, that IS Obama's fault, though.

Why should he get credit for suddenly (few months before election) catching one of the 3 terrorists whose pictures we've been seeing on Fox News for 2 years ? He should get blame for taking 2 years to get the guy, + the other 2 are still out there scott free.

Credit ? Give us a break.

Rear Admiral Kirby explained the time period today, and the amount of people that it took to organize the capture ... if Obama deserves credit for the attack then he deserves credit for the capture

Hey liar, was the attack caused by a video like Obama claimed on Letterman?

Obama Administration still has not told us who gave the order not to attempt a military rescue.
Obviously because there was no such order given.

What is your definition of the "stand down" order that was issued?

What's your definition of there was NO stand down order ever issued.

That FOX Rumor Mill lie was debunked almost immediately, even though the FOX Gossip Channel repeated the lie 85 times after it was debunked.

Gossip is a very dangerous tool. We should be more wary of the gossiper, and not the gossip they're trying to relay to you.
- John Lydon

That FOX Rumor Mill lie was debunked almost immediately, even though the FOX Gossip Channel repeated the lie 85 times after it was debunked.

Gossip is a very dangerous tool. We should be more wary of the gossiper, and not the gossip they're trying to relay to you.
- John Lydon

There were repeated requests for more security weeks before the attack. Denied. Why?

- John Lydon

Sorry kid, they were told to remain in place, it had been determined they were needed more in Tripoli than in Benghazi.

The Team WANTED to go, but they were ordered to remain in Tripoli.

- John Lydon

There were repeated requests for more security weeks before the attack. Denied. Why?

General Ham testified that the requests had never followed the proper channels.

Stevens HAD denied the extra Security but it was because "permission"had never been obtained from Lybia for it to occur.

Without that permission the Security could have been arrested, detained andtried for any "perceived"crimes committed during the defense.

He declined th extra security to keep the american forces safe.

Now that one of the terrorists has been captured, anyone want to take bets on whether he says he did it because the video pissed him off?

Oh, here we go, the obama administration makes him a deal-----blame the video and we will set you free to continue working to kill more americans.
Actually, he said that years ago, and without any deal. Just further proof the Right are the NO Information voters!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/wo...pagewanted=all

Mr. Abu Khattala, 41, wearing a red fez and sandals, added his own spin. Contradicting the accounts of many witnesses and the most recent account of the Obama administration, he contended that the attack had grown out of a peaceful protest against a video made in the United States that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and Islam.

What does this mean?

- John Lydon

[MENTION=13101]edthecynic[/MENTION]

You believe the Terrorist over General Ham?

- John Lydon

Stevens HAD denied the extra Security but it was because "permission"had never been obtained from Lybia for it to occur.

Without that permission the Security could have been arrested, detained andtried for any "perceived"crimes committed during the defense.

Yes, and that is the problem. American citizens were put in the hands of Libyan security who knew the attack was coming. That's why Obama and Hillary lied.

Benghazi terrorist captured

1- The thread should have been entitled ALLEGED Benghazi terrorist captured; but I get your drift, since the government is accusing him and the populace is narcotized he is presumed to be guilty

2-he is not going to receive a fair Constitutional trial. He will be subjected to a Moscow show trial then executed.

3- the purpose of the "trial" is to make the Obama-Hillary axis look good

4- He will not be allowed to defend himself ; he will not be judged by a jury of his peers

And so it goes.

Yes, and that is the problem. American citizens were put in the hands of Libyan security who knew the attack was coming. That's why Obama and Hillary lied.

Mr. Conaway. Could you share with us what Secretary Panetta's
overall impression was of the security issues there in Libya?

General Ham. I think the general sense was that -- and I think}
I think} I don't mean to speak for Secretary Panetta} but I believe
he agreed with my assessment that the militia who were operating largely
outside of central government control continued to poses a very
significant threat because they weakened the central authority.
And
by weakening the central authority it created opportunities for Al Qaeda
and other Islamic extremist organizations to in some cases reinsert
themselves or operatives into Libya} which I think all of us saw that
as a dangerous development

Panetta knew what would happen.

- John Lydon

Notice how the goal posts have been moved! That has nothing to do with a "STAND DOWN ORDER" on the day of the attack.

- John Lydon

Notice how the goal posts have been moved! That has nothing to do with a "STAND DOWN ORDER" on the day of the attack.

They were told to remain in Tripoli, nuff said.

The General said it was a Terror attack that had nothing to do with a vdieo....

- John Lydon

I believe Defense Secretary Gates over Ham.

GATES: I think the one place where I might be able to say something useful has to do with some of the talk of the military response. And I listened to the testimony of both Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey, and frankly had I been in the job at the time, I think that my decisions would have been just as theirs were. We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice. And so getting someone there in a timely way would have been very difficult if not impossible.

And frankly I've heard, well, why didn't you just fly a fighter jet over there to scare 'em with the noise or something. Given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Qaddafi's arsenals I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi under those circumstances.

And with respect to sending in Special Forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I've read people really didn't know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously, and to send some small number of Special Forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think would have been very dangerous and personally I would not have approved that because we just don't -- it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces. The one thing our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way, and there just wasn't time.
- May 1, 2013 on CBS' Face the Nation.

- John Lydon

GATES: I think the one place where I might be able to say something useful has to do with some of the talk of the military response. And I listened to the testimony of both Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey, and frankly had I been in the job at the time, I think that my decisions would have been just as theirs were. We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice. And so getting someone there in a timely way would have been very difficult if not impossible.

And frankly I've heard, well, why didn't you just fly a fighter jet over there to scare 'em with the noise or something. Given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Qaddafi's arsenals I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft, over Benghazi under those circumstances.

And with respect to sending in Special Forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I've read people really didn't know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously, and to send some small number of Special Forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think would have been very dangerous and personally I would not have approved that because we just don't -- it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces. The one thing our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way, and there just wasn't time.

Why were American lives put in the hands of Libyans?

- John Lydon

Ham was with Panetta ;)

Bammy knew there was no demonstration.

He knew within15 minutes of the attack.

Show me where in your post he claimed there was a demonstration....

More lies, nuff said.

From the GOP Majority report:

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=C4E16543-8F99-430C-BEBA-0045A6433426

V. There was no “stand down” order issued to U.S. military personnel in Tripoli who sought to join the fight in Benghazi. However, because official reviews after the attack were not sufficiently comprehensive, there was confusion about the roles and responsibilities of these individuals.

More lies, nuff said.

From the GOP Majority report:

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=C4E16543-8F99-430C-BEBA-0045A6433426

V. There was no “stand down” order issued to U.S. military personnel in Tripoli who sought to join the fight in Benghazi. However, because official reviews after the attack were not sufficiently comprehensive, there was confusion about the roles and responsibilities of these individuals.

So you still believe this was a spontaneous demonstration because of a movie?

Forum List

Back