🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benghazi - There is nothing there

Oh there was no wrongdoing. Incompetence isn't a crime but if Hitlery were in the private sector she would have lost her job long ago.
And Bush would be in jail, where he belongs.

Oh and thanks for the deflection to Bush and I know you realize the topic isn't Bush. Its incompetent Hitlery.

Actually the topic is "Benghazi, there is nothing there" - even though you conservatives want so much for something to be there.

And yeah, you hypocrites don't like it when your hypocrisy is shoved in your face. It's not that bad when 3000+ people die under Republican watch....but it's a catastrophic when 4 people died under Hillary Clinton.

Carry on sheep.

Yeah, nothing is going to change your hypocritical ass. Carry on, lemming.

The truth hurts doesn't it.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

The op isn't about 9/11. But the whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. So if you want to blame anyone besides the dirtbags flying the plane then Clinton and Bush deserve equal condemnation.
It doesn't matter. We're talking the same type of occurrence. You just don't like it because it highlights your hypocrisy. There were far more embassy attacks under Bush then Obama...but I guess they are not as important as Benghazi? I wonder why? Because Hillary wasn't Sec of State?

Carry on sheep.

Carry on, lemming.

The truth does hurt even if a sheep like you won't admit it.
Like I said, you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass.

Carry on lemming.

Oh I see the truth. Your are the one who doesn't want to acknowledge it.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass twice.

Carry on sheep.

Nothing there? Remind me to swipe my memory of the dearth of evidence dug up against Hillary. Was there nothing to the e-mail scandal while we're white washing sh**?

While you're at it, be sure to swipe the memory of the dearth of evidence that doofus Bush destroyed millions of e-mails and the conservative lemming said nothing.....not to mention he ignored warnings about 9/11 and more than 3000 were killed....swipe that too....and be sure to swipe the evidence that Powell and Rice also had similar occurrences on e-mail.....hypocrite.

Justifying someone's behavior with allegations against another doesn't make you an analyst. It makes you a political lemming.

Bwahahaha.....and feigning such concern over something your party has done over and over makes you a "hypocrite"!

Actually, it doesn't. Search my name and Bush and then come back and tell me how I'm a fan. But again, you seem to be taking this avenue b/c you couldn't defend Hillary. If you wanna be a hack, that's your deal.

Nothing there? Remind me to swipe my memory of the dearth of evidence dug up against Hillary. Was there nothing to the e-mail scandal while we're white washing sh**?

While you're at it, be sure to swipe the memory of the dearth of evidence that doofus Bush destroyed millions of e-mails and the conservative lemming said nothing.....not to mention he ignored warnings about 9/11 and more than 3000 were killed....swipe that too....and be sure to swipe the evidence that Powell and Rice also had similar occurrences on e-mail.....hypocrite.

Justifying someone's behavior with allegations against another doesn't make you an analyst. It makes you a political lemming.

Bwahahaha.....and feigning such concern over something your party has done over and over makes you a "hypocrite"!

Actually, it doesn't. Search my name and Bush and then come back and tell me how I'm a fan. But again, you seem to be taking this avenue b/c you couldn't defend Hillary. If you wanna be a hack, that's your deal.

And a biased hack she truly is. What an idiot.

Well, why don't you link me to your comments condemning him for 9/11 and all the other embassy attacks? I'll wait.

Yo, just look at who was President before Bush? Bill Clinton!!!

The lesson being that in 1993, they failed to topple the World Trade Center and they came back on September 11, 2001, and succeeded. And so, like The Sullivans, they came back and hit the Cole.

Well, we're not absolutely certain, I believe, that the same people who did the World Trade Center bombing 1 were the same people who came back and did the Trade Center bombing 2 this time. There are indications that there were links between the original group and the Osama bin Laden networks. But there are still some questions about how the World Trade Center group was connected to Osama bin Laden and whether or not in fact Osama bin Laden had given the order for that operation. I don't think we know that firmly yet.

So yes, Bill Clinton deserves more BLAME!!!

"GTP"
clintonhiss.jpg

And you're so unbiased......bwahahaha...what a hypocrite.

The lesson being that in 1993, they failed to topple the World Trade Center and they came back on September 11, 2001, and succeeded. And so, like The Sullivans, they came back and hit the Cole.

Well, we're not absolutely certain, I believe, that the same people who did the World Trade Center bombing 1 were the same people who came back and did the Trade Center bombing 2 this time. There are indications that there were links between the original group and the Osama bin Laden networks. But there are still some questions about how the World Trade Center group was connected to Osama bin Laden and whether or not in fact Osama bin Laden had given the order for that operation. I don't think we know that firmly yet.

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

Bwahahaha....look who the Republican's candidate is:

donald_trump_gop_debate.jpg

Oh I'm not biased because I'm not a Rep or a Dem and I have no problem seeing the truth even if a biased idiot like you refuses to.

Your Madam President 2016 says it all.

Carry on Sheep.

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

hillary-clinton-old-hag-1.jpg

And Bush would be in jail, where he belongs.

Actually the topic is "Benghazi, there is nothing there" - even though you conservatives want so much for something to be there.

And yeah, you hypocrites don't like it when your hypocrisy is shoved in your face. It's not that bad when 3000+ people die under Republican watch....but it's a catastrophic when 4 people died under Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, nothing is going to change your hypocritical ass. Carry on, lemming.

The op isn't about 9/11. But the whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch. So if you want to blame anyone besides the dirtbags flying the plane then Clinton and Bush deserve equal condemnation.
It doesn't matter. We're talking the same type of occurrence. You just don't like it because it highlights your hypocrisy. There were far more embassy attacks under Bush then Obama...but I guess they are not as important as Benghazi? I wonder why? Because Hillary wasn't Sec of State?

Carry on sheep.

Carry on, lemming.

Carry on lemming.

The "conservative's new and revised truth"? No, I see facts, and they don't support your stupid conspiracy.

What you call truth is not truth.....it is made up bullshit.

Carry on lemming.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

Yo, what is the matter with you? No answer to my Post? Can`t handle Fact, it`s normal for brainless Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
67af328dcc3e1643e6c3df3d8a61fffc.jpg

1 percenter.........bwahahaha....sure you are....:lol:

What the fuck you babbling about now?

Oh I'm not biased because I'm not a Rep or a Dem and I have no problem seeing the truth even if a biased idiot like you refuses to.

Bwahahaha....sure you aren't. You just happen to support and defend everything Republican. Give me a break....you're a double hypocrite.

You might want to get used to saying it.

Carry on lemming.

"GTP"
View attachment 80862

Yo, what is the matter with you? No answer to my Post? Can`t handle Fact, it`s normal for brainless Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 80864

I don't respond to idiots but I'm willing to make an exception if you were to post something of substance.

Oh, I see, you only like pictures.....bwahahaha.....that's about all you understand?

Carry on sheep.

Carry on, lemming.

Carry on lemming.

The "conservative's new and revised truth"? No, I see facts, and they don't support your stupid conspiracy.

What you call truth is not truth.....it is made up bullshit.

Carry on lemming.
[/QUOTE]

LMAO You wouldn't know bullshit if it bit you in the ass.

Everything Hitlery said about Benghazi and her e-mails was bullshit yet you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Carry on Sheep.

Yo, like I say all the time? The "Socialist Democrats" better hope Trump doesn`t win, because James Comey laid out the Case to prosecute the Bitch, in the first 15 minutes of his Press Conference!!! As soon as Trump gets the nod, he needs to put the "Clintons" on a no-fly list,! "LOVE IT" Hell, just put the whole "Obama Administration" on a no-fly list, including the Half & Half!!!

We Did It Master Obama:
View attachment 80853
Put Obama admin. on a NO fly list.......... You are implying that Trump is really stupid.

Bwahahaha....sure you aren't. You just happen to support and defend everything Republican. Give me a break....you're a double hypocrite.

You might want to get used to saying it.

Carry on lemming.

Shows how much you know about me idiot.

I could care less about gays, abortion or most other RW crap.

I am a fiscal conservative though.

And yes, Madam President 2016 says all anyone know about your biased self.

Carry on sheep.

Yo, like I say all the time? The "Socialist Democrats" better hope Trump doesn`t win, because James Comey laid out the Case to prosecute the Bitch, in the first 15 minutes of his Press Conference!!! As soon as Trump gets the nod, he needs to put the "Clintons" on a no-fly list,! "LOVE IT" Hell, just put the whole "Obama Administration" on a no-fly list, including the Half & Half!!!

We Did It Master Obama:
View attachment 80853
Put Obama admin. on a NO fly list.......... You are implying that Trump is really stupid.

What do you expect from the brainless Trump supporters?

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Here." Obama has a sign on his desk that says "It's Bush's Fault."
And dumbasses blame the Republicans in Congress for performing their Constitutional duty of oversight.

And you hypocrites make a mountain out of a molehill and ignore the catastrophes.

Conservatives have a sign on their forehead that says "Democrats are responsible for everything bad that happens, even if it's an obvious conservative mistake.

Oh so you consider the deaths of four good men and her stupidity, carelessness and incompetence a mole hill??

Guess we all see what kind of a biased uncaring Hitlery supporter you are.

A supporter who will overlook anything even death so you can vote for an incompetent for POTUS.

Carry on sheep.

Bengazi committee didn't find anything against Hillary. Anne Stevens is not blaming Hillary but blamed the REPUBLICANS..... Here you are still blaming Hillary. Who are you again?

Forum List

Back