Benghazi Victim’s Dad Reads Out Of His Diary To Prove Hillary ‘Lied’ [VIDEO]

So if he commits suicide because republicans and Trump have destroyed him, you will blame if on the Clintons. Figures.
To be quite honest you know damn well I'm sick of this topic. It's why I post the Kirk shit in every thread. The obsession is stupid. Having said all that this man put himself in the public eye. From the convention to a handful of tv shows. He is bringing the wrath upon himself via his own partisan words.
He has brought far more wrath onto Trump. Trump, being the idiot that he is, can't help but act like the fool that he is. I applaud Mr. Khan and his sacrifice.
Yes he's falling on his sword for the party is so admirable.......NOT
If he's falling on his sword, he's doing it for his son and America. Something that Drumpf would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CONSIDER DOING.
His son already fell on the sword. With thousands of others. Out of which many feel differently than he does. The father, like Trump, needs to stfu and move on because neither of them were there.
Most of those thousands of others haven't had their loyalty and patriotism viciously slandered by a candidate for the Presidency. You're an ex-con gramps. First they'll come for the brown people... aren't you worried about who they'll go after next?

To be quite honest you know damn well I'm sick of this topic. It's why I post the Kirk shit in every thread. The obsession is stupid. Having said all that this man put himself in the public eye. From the convention to a handful of tv shows. He is bringing the wrath upon himself via his own partisan words.
He has brought far more wrath onto Trump. Trump, being the idiot that he is, can't help but act like the fool that he is. I applaud Mr. Khan and his sacrifice.
If he's falling on his sword, he's doing it for his son and America. Something that Drumpf would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS CONSIDER DOING.
His son already fell on the sword. With thousands of others. Out of which many feel differently than he does. The father, like Trump, needs to stfu and move on because neither of them were there.
Most of those thousands of others haven't had their loyalty and patriotism viciously slandered by a candidate for the Presidency. You're an ex-con gramps. First they'll come for the brown people... aren't you worried about who they'll go after next?
Come after the brown people?

WTF are you smokin?

Why should anyone listen to a leftwing media douche bag rather than the father of one of Hillary's victims?

Why do YOU continue to lie about Benghazi? Every lie you post about Benghzai has been completely debunked by Trey Gowdy's Republican partisan investigation, which found no blame or wrongdoing on Clinton's part. Nor did the 6 previous Republican led investigations of this unfortunate incident. You're lying, you continue to lie, and these lies have no further validity.

Stop lying about Benghazi. That horse has been reduced to dust and blown away.

Bullshit. I marvel at the ability of left wingers to spin the Benghazi hearings into a vindication of Hillary. They did precisely the opposite. Apparently you believe that because Hillary and her minions perjured themselves under oath, that means she's off the hook. Wrongo. The evidence indicates something entirely different than what she testified to.

Why should anyone listen to a leftwing media douche bag rather than the father of one of Hillary's victims?

Why do YOU continue to lie about Benghazi? Every lie you post about Benghzai has been completely debunked by Trey Gowdy's Republican partisan investigation, which found no blame or wrongdoing on Clinton's part. Nor did the 6 previous Republican led investigations of this unfortunate incident. You're lying, you continue to lie, and these lies have no further validity.

Bullshit. I marvel at the ability of left wingers to spin the Benghazi hearings into a vindication of Hillary. They did precisely the opposite. Apparently you believe that because Hillary and her minions perjured themselves under oath, that means she's off the hook. Wrongo. The evidence indicates something entirely different than what she testified to.
Yes the imaginary friend in your tiny, damaged little brain knows more about Benghazi than countless experts and 8 investigations, including one that was created for the sole purpose of making up or spinning whatever they needed to to hurt Clinton. They even failed at that.

Trump didn't question his loyalty or patriotism. However, now plenty of people are. He shows all the signs of being a Hillary style political opportunist douche bag.

BTW, Kevin McCarthy is an establishment RINO fool who was laughed out of a leadership position for saying what he said in the video.

Last edited:

Yes the imaginary friend in your tiny, damaged little brain knows more about Benghazi than countless experts and 8 investigations, including one that was created for the sole purpose of making up or spinning whatever they needed to to hurt Clinton. They even failed at that.

Show me where any of the hearings published a report vindicating Hillary.

Vindicate her of what? You people aren't even sure what you're accusing her of anymore.

Vindicate her of what? You people aren't even sure what you're accusing her of anymore.

Show me a report that says she didn't lie and that she wasn't responsible for allowing 4 Americans to get killed.

Because the father of the victim, has memory issues? That's why Mr. Woods wrote things down?

And please NOTE! Tyrone Woods' MOTHER says Hillary told her nothing about the video being the cause, at the return casket ceremony....so you have the memory challenged father stating one thing and the mother stating another, and the mother of Woods backing what Hillary claims...no blame on the video....

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

Also, the daddy Woods said she said the SAME THING in her press conference at the casket ceremony that she told him, so he KNOWS he heard it from her....

Well, Mr, Woods apparently doesn't hear well either, because this is what she said at the press conference that day....

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country.

We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.

We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.

The people of Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and Tunisia did not trade the tyranny of a dictator for the tyranny of a mob. Reasonable people and responsible leaders in these countries need to do everything they can to restore security and hold accountable those behind these violent acts. And we will, under the President’s leadership, keep taking steps to protect our personnel around the world.

Show me a report that says she didn't lie and that she wasn't responsible for allowing 4 Americans to get killed.

All of them:

Google

In other words you can't. Quote the text that says HIllary didn't lie.

I showed you the reports. All of them. Now you've moved the goal posts. Hillary didn't lie. But YOU do.
You showed the reports? You posted a link. You obviously can't quote anything that proves your point. Otherwise you would have done so.

Hillary can't open her mouth without lying. That goes for you as well.

Douche bags of a feather flock together.

All of them:

Google

I showed you the reports. All of them. Now you've moved the goal posts. Hillary didn't lie. But YOU do.
You showed the reports? You posted a link. You obviously can't quote anything that proves your point. Otherwise you would have done so.

It doesn't work that way. You lied about Hillary, and you lied about the reports. You said to link to the reports. You're going to have to find the parts which implicate her since every one of those reports cleared her of wrong doing. CLEARED, as in didn't lie, didn't cover up, and didn't do anything to cause the deaths.

You have to prove your statements that she lied. You're saying it doesn't make it so.

All of them:

Google

It doesn't work that way. You lied about Hillary, and you lied about the reports. You said to link to the reports. You're going to have to find the parts which implicate her since every one of those reports cleared her of wrong doing. CLEARED, as in didn't lie, didn't cover up, and didn't do anything to cause the deaths.

You have to prove your statements that she lied. You're saying it doesn't make it so.

It doesn't work "what way? You mean you get to dictate what the standard of proof is? I didn't say anything about "linking" to the reports. No report cleared her of anything. You obviously can't prove it. Otherwise you would have posted the proof. No one in this forum has posted anything from those reports that exonerates Hillary.

The reports include the emails which show she obviously did lie to the parents of the victims and the entire American public. She lied time and time again.

The douche bag capacity for denial is truly astounding.

Because the father of the victim, has memory issues? That's why Mr. Woods wrote things down?

Who said he has memory issues, douche bag? The fact that he made an entry in his diary contemporaneous with the event and before it ever became a controversy shows that what he says is most likely true.

And please NOTE! Tyrone Woods' MOTHER says Hillary told her nothing about the video being the cause, at the return casket ceremony....so you have the memory challenged father stating one thing and the mother stating another, and the mother of Woods backing what Hillary claims...no blame on the video....

The fact that she didn't tell it to one person isn't proof that she didn't tell it to someone else. You really have difficulties with this logic thing, don't you?

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Again, The fact that she didn't tell it to one person isn't proof that she didn't tell it to someone else.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

Again, The fact that she didn't tell it to one person isn't proof that she didn't tell it to someone else.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?
Also, the daddy Woods said she said the SAME THING in her press conference at the casket ceremony that she told him, so he KNOWS he heard it from her....

Well, Mr, Woods apparently doesn't hear well either, because this is what she said at the press conference that day....

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country.

We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men.

We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable.

The people of Egypt, Libya, Yemen, and Tunisia did not trade the tyranny of a dictator for the tyranny of a mob. Reasonable people and responsible leaders in these countries need to do everything they can to restore security and hold accountable those behind these violent acts. And we will, under the President’s leadership, keep taking steps to protect our personnel around the world.

That's the exact same thing Woods claims he told her.

Again, you aren't good at the logic thing, are you?

All of them:

Google

Posting a link to the reports doesn't prove a damn thing. I asked you to post something from the reports. Learn the difference.

Forum List

Back