Benghazi Victim’s Mother SCREAMS: “Hillary Is a Liar!” After Watching ’13 Hours’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Nothing that People with a higher IQ than 85 didn't already knew!

Gateway Pundit ^ | Jan 13th, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Pat Smith, mother of State Department official Sean Smith who was murdered at the Benghazi Consulate on 9-11-3012, screamed out, “Hillary is a liar!” after watching the movie ’13 Hours.’ Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas. She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie. "I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!" Smith was referring to Hillary’s bogus claims that a YouTube video was behind the...

Pat Smith, mother of State Department official Sean Smith who was murdered at the Benghazi Consulate on 9-11-3012, screamed out, “Hillary is a liar!” after watching the movie ’13 Hours.’ Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas. She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie. "I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!" Smith was referring to Hillary’s bogus claims that a YouTube video was behind the...
"What difference does it make?"

I am not quoting Hillary Clinton --- I am quoting the odious duplicitous mainstream media in this nation. They are poison.

• Banned
I find this "RELATING"

011016.jpg

You mean she assumed the movie was factual?

Really, who cares if a youtube video was behind the..... Who cares?

Analysis | President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

Forum List

Back