Hillary says "Benghazi was turned into a political football"...and SHE IS RIGHT!!!

Hillary proved to me she was the female Hannibal Lecter with her utterly cold-blooded reaction to the Benghazi deaths: "What difference does it make?" She's such a textbook psychopath that even in a profession riddled with psychopaths (politics) she STILL manages to stand out.

Textbook pseudocon move. Take five words out of contexts and develop a false narrative based on misconstruing the words.

Seriously. If you were charged with protecting a building does the motives of the attacking forces matter to the defense of the building?

OH BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING LIBERALLYING SACK OF SHIT!!! I've spent 25 FUCKING YEARS of witnessing Hillary's crooked, anti-social behavior, you sick asshole. You miscarried placenta of a low-life thug! That was ONE of COUNTLESS details proving that Hillary C*nton is a psychopath, you typical cretinous Hillary supporting piece of bowel-hemorrhaged shit! Doesn't liberalfilth like you have some mindless riot to attend? C*ntbag???

My oh my another pseudo-conned Cupcake. :spinner: Your frosting not only melted but I think it evaporated.

Hahahahahahaha

I don't even know what your incoherent post is supposed to mean, you drooling vegetable, but you are a typical Hillary supporter: sooo arrogant, sooo immature, soooo utterly delirious, I fully expect a low-I.Q. piece of crap like yourself, sir, to perform whatever perversions on Hillary, who is so anti-social only fellow psychopaths can support her. Just to ask you politely, could you please crawl back to your whorehouse picking scabs off $20 hookers? Punk.

Hillary proved to me she was the female Hannibal Lecter with her utterly cold-blooded reaction to the Benghazi deaths: "What difference does it make?" She's such a textbook psychopath that even in a profession riddled with psychopaths (politics) she STILL manages to stand out.

Textbook pseudocon move. Take five words out of contexts and develop a false narrative based on misconstruing the words.

Seriously. If you were charged with protecting a building does the motives of the attacking forces matter to the defense of the building?

OH BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING LIBERALLYING SACK OF SHIT!!! I've spent 25 FUCKING YEARS of witnessing Hillary's crooked, anti-social behavior, you sick asshole. You miscarried placenta of a low-life thug! That was ONE of COUNTLESS details proving that Hillary C*nton is a psychopath, you typical cretinous Hillary supporting piece of bowel-hemorrhaged shit! Doesn't liberalfilth like you have some mindless riot to attend? C*ntbag???

My oh my another pseudo-conned Cupcake. :spinner: Your frosting not only melted but I think it evaporated.

Hahahahahahaha

I don't even know what your incoherent post is supposed to mean, you drooling vegetable, but you are a typical Hillary supporter: sooo arrogant, sooo immature, soooo utterly delirious, I fully expect a low-I.Q. piece of crap like yourself, sir, to perform whatever perversions on Hillary, who is so anti-social only fellow psychopaths can support her. Just to ask you politely, could you please crawl back to your whorehouse picking scabs off $20 hookers? Punk.

How dare you call me "Sir"!

:piss2:U Jack.

The Hildabeast's new book is the best thing that happened to the republican party. Let's hear more from Hillary.

Forum List

Back