Benghazi - what if ?

Yes. Why do you give a pass to one President who lied and not the other whom you suspect of lying?

You heard the Benghazi lie right out of Obabble's mouth...no such thing with Bush.

You didn’t answer the question.

The answer to the question is:

“I gave a pass to Bush’s lies because he’s a republican and I’m an inconsistent rightwing partisan hack.”

That's your answer Gertrude, not mine.

I like reading your post's so anything else to add?

Yes. Why do you give a pass to one President who lied and not the other whom you suspect of lying?

You heard the Benghazi lie right out of Obabble's mouth...no such thing with Bush.

In the first place, there seems to be some credibility to what Obama said. In the second place the volume makes a difference? I don't think Stalin actually killed anyone with his bare hands or announced publicly what was going on.... Guess he's clean then.

Everytime one of you bedwetters mention Bush's 'lies' I ask what lies do you refer to and ask the question, are these also lies?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Is it your contention that a black President does not lie? He was still using the video excuse two weeks after the attack when EVERYONE knew it was a terror attack two days after the attack.

And I will remind you that 'If you like your health care you can keep it' made LIE OF THE YEAR, and it wasn't because he was black, but because he is a liar.

Here's the thing.

Those folks deferred to the President. It was the President that made them believe, through his lie, that Iraq was a threat.

And that's another thing about the Media. For almost the first part of the Bush administration, the quoted everything he said as fact.

The New York Times had to even issue an apology for that one.

The Intel ala Cheney with Mushroom Cloud topping that was fed to Congress to get those quotes was cooked in a in a broth of lies and served on a dish of wishful thinking of the Bush administration's desire to go into Iraq at all costs.

watch

Forum List

Back