"Benjamin Netanyahu"

At least he has it in his pants....

Unlike Nutandyanoos cock that you have permanently rammed down your throat!

Sooner you choke the better moron!

It’s obvious you have a Fetish for cocks. Next time you go to a “ barbecue “ maybe your “ Jewish Friends” can help you . :badgrin:

You should be careful with your assumptions with the amount of "cock" you have been throwing around lately fucktard!

You are the one who brought up ( no pun intended) Netanyahu ‘s private parts. Keep having wet dreams about them FUCK OFF !

Try not to choke on nutandyahoos private parts you freak!

After you! You are the one who keeps on bringing it up! ( Probably because you can’t). :boo_hoo14:
You would never "Bring up" my or Humanity's Fresh Quality Semen because it is a delish form of protein and other goodies,so I am told by those who partake of the fertile nectar,especially the medical profession

It’s obvious you have a Fetish for cocks. Next time you go to a “ barbecue “ maybe your “ Jewish Friends” can help you . :badgrin:

You should be careful with your assumptions with the amount of "cock" you have been throwing around lately fucktard!

You are the one who brought up ( no pun intended) Netanyahu ‘s private parts. Keep having wet dreams about them FUCK OFF !

After you! You are the one who keeps on bringing it up! ( Probably because you can’t). :boo_hoo14:
You would never "Bring up" my or Humanity's Fresh Quality Semen because it is a delish form of protein and other goodies,so I am told by those who partake of the fertile nectar,especially the medical profession
You Jihadi lowlifes are strange.
Isn't it enough already with Your semen obsession?

No Jihadi,Yes Zionist HATER...You talk Big but you have NO QUALITY SPERM...NO SPERM NO LIFE

NO OBSESSION YOU FOOL........BUT ONLY FRESH QUALITY SPUNK...

I would never understand how Your sperm fetishes are triggered by Netanyahu.
Should he send You a goat with a note thanking for Your care and devotion to his organs?
IF only Rylah...but no fetish...Just advanced knowledge of the Low Sperm Counts...that will inhibit the spread of Zionism,that is why you keep importing NON JEW CONVERTS aka as ZIONISTS

Zionism SAY NO TO ZIONISM...I DO AND SO DO 100's of MILLIONS

Is that why in less than 50 years every 3rd Israeli is a traditional Jew, while Arab birthrates in the whole region decline?

I'd take an original mind over 100's millions of like-minded sheep.
Oh wait a sec...that's why I should thank Hashem I live in Israel!

You have quantity, we have quality - and that's exactly the reason why Netanyahu could become such a successful statesman.
You mean a corrupt LIAR + CHEAT...you FORGET I HAVE SEE HIM IN ACTION...statesman!!!!!!!!!!!!no way

I doubt someone with such apparent lack of English and intelligence would get close to him.
Dream on You mad kangaroo, and pay Your Australian taxes ;)

As a Jewish friend said to me at the time..He is wearing a CHEAP SUIT and he and his Likud Party are Stoney Broke...Rylah,I hate to tell you your (STATESMAN...LOL) was very poorly dressed,unkept,spoke English with that awful Glutteral Tone all Zionists seem to have,and physically I looked down on him as he was a fairly short man,who was as wide as his height.......You see R,you cannot deny the truth,as to call him a Statesman,it is absurd as calling Trump a Cock Virgin

now do you gitit

Don't be silly,I am merely alerting you to your massive male very low sperm count,it is not an obsession at all...just a grown up discussion...if you find piquant conversations like this difficult to handle,one tends to see you as a bit of a Bore to be honest...your responses to an important discussion,are very Immature and evasive...R

Nutandyahoo is as big a stateman

Indeed Netanyahu is a big statesman of one of the smallest countries on earth,
yet he managed to reorganize that tiny country into one of the leading states in the world to be reckoned with.

Now it's totally up to You to explain to the rational people - what it actually means when Jihadi fans obsess about his reproduction organs?

I suspect that your editing my comment to suit your delusional ideas is slightly against this boards rules
Go cry to mommy.

I prefer to address rational points, the rest looked like the usual obsession with Netanyahu's reproduction organs, was there anything of substance in Your post that I overlooked and worth repeating?

Until then Your strange fetish of a 68 years old man's body parts, are disturbing to say the least.
Actually Israel are the Biggest Importer of Body parts Ry...fact,steve

Don't be silly,I am merely alerting you to your massive male very low sperm count,it is not an obsession at all...just a grown up discussion...if you find piquant conversations like this difficult to handle,one tends to see you as a bit of a Bore to be honest...your responses to an important discussion,are very Immature and evasive...R
Dude stop obsessing with people's sperm, it has turned beyond disgusting, You're mental.

I would never understand how Your sperm fetishes are triggered by Netanyahu.
Should he send You a goat with a note thanking for Your care and devotion to his organs?
IF only Rylah...but no fetish...Just advanced knowledge of the Low Sperm Counts...that will inhibit the spread of Zionism,that is why you keep importing NON JEW CONVERTS aka as ZIONISTS
Is that why in less than 50 years every 3rd Israeli is a traditional Jew, while Arab birthrates in the whole region decline?
You have quantity, we have quality - and that's exactly the reason why Netanyahu could become such a successful statesman.
You mean a corrupt LIAR + CHEAT...you FORGET I HAVE SEE HIM IN ACTION...statesman!!!!!!!!!!!!no way
I doubt someone with such apparent lack of English and intelligence would get close to him.
As a Jewish friend said to me at the time..He is wearing a CHEAP SUIT and he and his Likud Party are Stoney Broke...Rylah,I hate to tell you your (STATESMAN...LOL) was very poorly dressed,unkept,spoke English with that awful Glutteral Tone all Zionists seem to have,and physically I looked down on him as he was a fairly short man,who was as wide as his height.......You see R,you cannot deny the truth,as to call him a Statesman,it is absurd as calling Trump a Cock Virgin
now do you gitit
Oh those old 1000 & 1 Arabian fairytales.
Did Netanyahu happen to fly on the Muslim Pegasus that night as well?

Dude stop obsessing with people's sperm, it has turned beyond disgusting, You're mental.

He wishes he had some. That’s his problem. :boo_hoo14:

now do you gitit

Consider the source. He’s stated he knows for a fact that the Israelis kill Palestinian Children and use their blood during Passover. He is an :ahole-1:

Considering you have tasted it many times, you would know. :CryingCow:

now do you gitit
no but i do know he flew ECONOMY

now do you gitit

Consider the source. He’s stated he knows for a fact that the Israelis kill Palestinian Children and use their blood during Passover. He is an :ahole-1:
i never said that,just your sordid mind

No ILOVE,AND NO WAY ARE YOU HAVING ANY...IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY TASTED ZIONIST,THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SOUR

now do you gitit

WHAT? You didn't say that?

It's the zionut brainwashing that makes them regurgitate the same bullshit and throw accusations around.

Basically liars, all of them!

No ILOVE,AND NO WAY ARE YOU HAVING ANY...IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY TASTED ZIONIST,THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SOUR

ILOVE cannot taste it...

With Nutandyahoos cock shoved so far down his throat it bypasses his taste buds!

ILOVE cannot taste it...

With Nutandyahoos cock shoved so far down his throat it bypasses his taste buds!

You wish you could taste it. That’s why you keep talking about it.

now do you gitit

You are a liar and we both know it

YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IT TASTES LIKE FOR YOU TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION .
:321:

there is absolutely no difference between ISIS IslamoNazis and Hamas / Palestinian IslamoNazis

And that's the sort of 'intelligent' zionut we have to deal with! :laughing0301:
Actually we have you terrorist appeasing geniuses who completely ignore the Hamas Palestinian Charter clearly announcing the goal of establishing an Islamic Caliphate in "Falastine".

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Article Six:
The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms and wars will break out.

Peaceful Solutions
Article Thirteen:
Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

“The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam..”

It’s all just MUMBO-JUMBO twisted blather. Allah = God. The violence (resisting), strapping bombs onto yourself, shooting rockets, tossing rocks, kite bombs….it’s not God’s way. This primitive existence….I mean that sincerely, “primitive.” It’s the 21st century for God’s sake and besides, can’t get past Hamass, etc and what they’re really known for: blowing their eyeballs out in the name of Allah=GOD…..

.....................It’s the way of….crazy people.

Forum List

Back