"Benjamin Netanyahu"

Nutandyahoo is as big a stateman

Indeed Netanyahu is a big statesman of one of the smallest countries on earth,
yet he managed to reorganize that tiny country into one of the leading states in the world to be reckoned with.

Now it's totally up to You to explain to the rational people - what it actually means when Jihadi fans obsess about his reproduction organs?

I suspect that your editing my comment to suit your delusional ideas is slightly against this boards rules

Not editing your comment. Go back and read it

"A statesman really needs the respect of the international community and, well, Nutandyahoo will NEVER have that!

As for "great statesman"? You are disillusion!"

(isn't it either: "you are disillusioned" or "you are delusional" ? but not disillusion)

....so finally, we would agree on something: I guess.... if you feel that way about the Prime Minister -- we can definately RULE OUT Hamass as being respected and stately ? they're .....dopey terrorists.

alright!!

He’s nothing but an. :asshole: By International Community “ he is referring to the U.N. who refused to act when Egypt closed down the Straits of Titan and who left just prior to the 67 War. They are going to be fair and impartial?

Oh here we go again...

The failed mindreader at it again, or is it just that you like to try and make yourself look intelligent with your dumbass assumptions...

I was referring to countries NOT organisations!

Oh of course, I forgot, you like to suck Nutandyahoos dick big time!

Nutandyahoo is as big a stateman as you are a cocksucker!

First of all. :asshole: You didn’t say that.
Even if you did you referred to the “ International Community”which IS the U.N. Tell us please, who would decide what Countries would be involved and how these Countries would be chosen. :321:
YOU CALL EVERYONE AN ASSHOLE..DUH.......BEND DOWN LOW,LET ME SHOW THE FOLKS WHAT I CAN EXPOSE

YOU REFER TO PRO ISRAELIS AS PRICKS. OPEN YOUR FLY AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU HAVE. I WILL BRING THE MAGNIFYING GLASS. :asshole:

At least he has it in his pants....

Unlike Nutandyanoos cock that you have permanently rammed down your throat!

Sooner you choke the better moron!

the “ International Community”which IS the U.N

Wow really?

Scampering around with more lies only goes to show what a fucking moron you are!

The U.N. isn’t the entire International Community? What a fucking Moron you are ! Still haven’t told us who would be chosen to be part of the “ Committee “ who would investigate, how it would be done ✅ and how to make sure there wasn’t bias on either side . :ahole-1:

there is absolutely no difference between ISIS IslamoNazis and Hamas / Palestinian IslamoNazis

And that's the sort of 'intelligent' zionut we have to deal with! :laughing0301:
Actually we have you terrorist appeasing geniuses who completely ignore the Hamas Palestinian Charter clearly announcing the goal of establishing an Islamic Caliphate in "Falastine".

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Article Six:
The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms and wars will break out.

Peaceful Solutions
Article Thirteen:
Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).
There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

You’ee not going to get an answer. He’s too busy making up the names of all his “ Jewish Friends” he went to a barbecue with last week

Retard

He’s nothing but an. :asshole: By International Community “ he is referring to the U.N. who refused to act when Egypt closed down the Straits of Titan and who left just prior to the 67 War. They are going to be fair and impartial?

Oh here we go again...

The failed mindreader at it again, or is it just that you like to try and make yourself look intelligent with your dumbass assumptions...

Even if you did you referred to the “ International Community”which IS the U.N. Tell us please, who would decide what Countries would be involved and how these Countries would be chosen. :321:
YOU CALL EVERYONE AN ASSHOLE..DUH.......BEND DOWN LOW,LET ME SHOW THE FOLKS WHAT I CAN EXPOSE

YOU REFER TO PRO ISRAELIS AS PRICKS. OPEN YOUR FLY AND SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU HAVE. I WILL BRING THE MAGNIFYING GLASS. :asshole:

It’s obvious you have a Fetish for cocks. Next time you go to a “ barbecue “ maybe your “ Jewish Friends” can help you . :badgrin:

yet he managed to reorganize that tiny country into one of the leading states in the world to be reckoned with.

Now it's totally up to You to explain to the rational people - what it actually means when Jihadi fans obsess about his reproduction organs?

I suspect that your editing my comment to suit your delusional ideas is slightly against this boards rules

Fuck off you fucking stalker!

Was anyone talking to you? Was it your comment I responded to? Were you invited to the party?

NO! SO FUCK OFF YOU WEIRDO!

the “ International Community”which IS the U.N

Wow really?

Scampering around with more lies only goes to show what a fucking moron you are!

The U.N. isn’t the entire International Community? What a fucking Moron you are ! Still haven’t told us who would be chosen to be part of the “ Committee “ who would investigate, how it would be done ✅ and how to make sure there wasn’t bias on either side . :ahole-1:

Wow you are seriously fucked in the head!

Do you seriously want me to tell you the list of countries NOT in the UN you fucking idiot!

So, fucking idiot, NO, the "entire international community" is NOT in the UN!

Must fucking hurt being you!

Oh here we go again...

It’s obvious you have a Fetish for cocks. Next time you go to a “ barbecue “ maybe your “ Jewish Friends” can help you . :badgrin:

You should be careful with your assumptions with the amount of "cock" you have been throwing around lately fucktard!

You should be careful with your assumptions with the amount of "cock" you have been throwing around lately fucktard!

You are the one who brought up ( no pun intended) Netanyahu ‘s private parts. Keep having wet dreams about them FUCK OFF !

Fuck off you fucking stalker!

Was anyone talking to you? Was it your comment I responded to? Were you invited to the party?

NO! SO FUCK OFF YOU WEIRDO!

AFTER YOU ! :badgrin:

Go cry to mommy.

I prefer to address rational points, the rest looked like the usual obsession with Netanyahu's reproduction organs, was there anything of substance in Your post that I overlooked and worth repeating?

Until then Your strange fetish of a 68 years old man's body parts, are disturbing to say the least.

You are the one who brought up ( no pun intended) Netanyahu ‘s private parts. Keep having wet dreams about them FUCK OFF !

Try not to choke on nutandyahoos private parts you freak!

I prefer to address rational points

When will that be :ahole-1:?

Hmmm...like when You pass the 6th grade and post something rational for change?

You should try, the class teacher may help with the material that confuses You so much,
as long as You don't obsess with my PM's private parts...might eventually get it and make a valid point, at least by mistake - there's hope.

like when You pass the 6th grade

Well, good luck with that! For someone of your mental ability 6th grade is going to be a challenge but, hey, keep at it!

Keep us posted and we all look forward to something rational from you in the next few years!

like when You pass the 6th grade

Well, good luck with that! For someone of your mental ability 6th grade is going to be a challenge but, hey, keep at it!

Keep us posted and we all look forward to something rational from you in the next few years!
Nailed it!
Now I'm devastated as is Benjamin Netanyahu.

:itsok:

Try not to choke on nutandyahoos private parts you freak!

After you! You are the one who keeps on bringing it up! ( Probably because you can’t). :boo_hoo14:

Maybe it has something to do with Zionists LOW SPERM COUNT

Oh look one Jihadi ass licker's obsession with Netanyahu's reproduction organs, triggers another Jihadi lowlife's obsession with his sperm count.

I wonder if we take Your intelligence combined and transfer into an electric current, would it be enough to power a toaster?
No Jihadi,Yes Zionist HATER...You talk Big but you have NO QUALITY SPERM...NO SPERM NO LIFE

NO OBSESSION YOU FOOL........BUT ONLY FRESH QUALITY SPUNK...

I would never understand how Your sperm fetishes are triggered by Netanyahu.
Should he send You a goat with a note thanking for Your care and devotion to his organs?
IF only Rylah...but no fetish...Just advanced knowledge of the Low Sperm Counts...that will inhibit the spread of Zionism,that is why you keep importing NON JEW CONVERTS aka as ZIONISTS

Zionism SAY NO TO ZIONISM...I DO AND SO DO 100's of MILLIONS

Is that why in less than 50 years every 3rd Israeli is a traditional Jew, while Arab birthrates in the whole region decline?

I'd take an original mind over 100's millions of like-minded sheep.
Oh wait a sec...that's why I should thank Hashem I live in Israel!

You have quantity, we have quality - and that's exactly the reason why Netanyahu could become such a successful statesman.
You mean a corrupt LIAR + CHEAT...you FORGET I HAVE SEE HIM IN ACTION...statesman!!!!!!!!!!!!no way

Oh look one Jihadi ass licker's obsession with Netanyahu's reproduction organs, triggers another Jihadi lowlife's obsession with his sperm count.

I wonder if we take Your intelligence combined and transfer into an electric current, would it be enough to power a toaster?
No Jihadi,Yes Zionist HATER...You talk Big but you have NO QUALITY SPERM...NO SPERM NO LIFE

NO OBSESSION YOU FOOL........BUT ONLY FRESH QUALITY SPUNK...

I would never understand how Your sperm fetishes are triggered by Netanyahu.
Should he send You a goat with a note thanking for Your care and devotion to his organs?
IF only Rylah...but no fetish...Just advanced knowledge of the Low Sperm Counts...that will inhibit the spread of Zionism,that is why you keep importing NON JEW CONVERTS aka as ZIONISTS

Zionism SAY NO TO ZIONISM...I DO AND SO DO 100's of MILLIONS

Is that why in less than 50 years every 3rd Israeli is a traditional Jew, while Arab birthrates in the whole region decline?

I'd take an original mind over 100's millions of like-minded sheep.
Oh wait a sec...that's why I should thank Hashem I live in Israel!

You have quantity, we have quality - and that's exactly the reason why Netanyahu could become such a successful statesman.
You mean a corrupt LIAR + CHEAT...you FORGET I HAVE SEE HIM IN ACTION...statesman!!!!!!!!!!!!no way

I doubt someone with such apparent lack of basic intelligence would get anywhere close to him.
Dream on You mad kangaroo, and pay Your Australian taxes to the infidels ;)

Forum List

Back