"Benjamin Netanyahu"

Try not to choke on nutandyahoos private parts you freak!

After you! You are the one who keeps on bringing it up! ( Probably because you can’t). :boo_hoo14:
You would never "Bring up" my or Humanity's Fresh Quality Semen because it is a delish form of protein and other goodies,so I am told by those who partake of the fertile nectar,especially the medical profession

Considering you have tasted it many times, you would know. :CryingCow:
No ILOVE,AND NO WAY ARE YOU HAVING ANY...IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY TASTED ZIONIST,THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SOUR

ILOVE cannot taste it...

With Nutandyahoos cock shoved so far down his throat it bypasses his taste buds!
Dang, you really need to come out of that closet, Achmed.

After you! You are the one who keeps on bringing it up! ( Probably because you can’t). :boo_hoo14:
You would never "Bring up" my or Humanity's Fresh Quality Semen because it is a delish form of protein and other goodies,so I am told by those who partake of the fertile nectar,especially the medical profession

No ILOVE,AND NO WAY ARE YOU HAVING ANY...IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE ONLY TASTED ZIONIST,THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO SOUR

ILOVE cannot taste it...

With Nutandyahoos cock shoved so far down his throat it bypasses his taste buds!

He is still attending that barbecue with his “
Jewish Friends” :biggrin:

ILOVE cannot taste it...

He is still attending that barbecue with his “
Jewish Friends” :biggrin:

At least I have friends moron!

Try not to choke on nutandyahoos private parts you freak!

YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IT TASTES LIKE FOR YOU TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION .
:321:
THE reality is,goody,goody...you will fcuk yourselves out of existence...no more zionism,..."goody,goody'''

BARREN SEED ON BARREN LAND,EQUATES TO NO LIFE

I doubt someone with such apparent lack of English and intelligence would get close to him.
Dream on You mad kangaroo, and pay Your Australian taxes ;)
As a Jewish friend said to me at the time..He is wearing a CHEAP SUIT and he and his Likud Party are Stoney Broke...Rylah,I hate to tell you your (STATESMAN...LOL) was very poorly dressed,unkept,spoke English with that awful Glutteral Tone all Zionists seem to have,and physically I looked down on him as he was a fairly short man,who was as wide as his height.......You see R,you cannot deny the truth,as to call him a Statesman,it is absurd as calling Trump a Cock Virgin
now do you gitit
Oh those old 1000 & 1 Arabian fairytales.
Did Netanyahu happen to fly on the Muslim Pegasus that night as well?

Consider the source. He’s stated he knows for a fact that the Israelis kill Palestinian Children and use their blood during Passover. He is an :ahole-1:
i never said that,just your sordid mind

You are a liar and we both know it
A LIAR IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU,SAYS HE's NEVER SWALLOWED BUT FLASHES THE WORD ASSHOLE ALL THE TIME,DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A MUNCHER AS WELL AS A SWALLOWER...THAT IS THE ???????

As a Jewish friend said to me at the time..He is wearing a CHEAP SUIT and he and his Likud Party are Stoney Broke...Rylah,I hate to tell you your (STATESMAN...LOL) was very poorly dressed,unkept,spoke English with that awful Glutteral Tone all Zionists seem to have,and physically I looked down on him as he was a fairly short man,who was as wide as his height.......You see R,you cannot deny the truth,as to call him a Statesman,it is absurd as calling Trump a Cock Virgin
now do you gitit

Consider the source. He’s stated he knows for a fact that the Israelis kill Palestinian Children and use their blood during Passover. He is an :ahole-1:

A LIAR IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU,SAYS HE's NEVER SWALLOWED BUT FLASHES THE WORD ASSHOLE ALL THE TIME,DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A MUNCHER AS WELL AS A SWALLOWER...THAT IS THE ???????

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE CONVERSATION ABOUT PRIVATE PARTS AND SEMEN. NOW GO SWALLOW. :asshole:

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE CONVERSATION ABOUT PRIVATE PARTS AND SEMEN. NOW GO SWALLOW. :asshole:
How CUTE,PRIVATE PARTS......Here is a ZIONIST PUNK who HAPPILY SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS AND LAUGHS ABOUT IT......Yet calls his Penis,Cock or Dick ...his PRIVATE PARTS...What a WEIRDO

How CUTE,PRIVATE PARTS......Here is a ZIONIST PUNK who HAPPILY SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS AND LAUGHS ABOUT IT......Yet calls his Penis,Cock or Dick ...his PRIVATE PARTS...What a WEIRDO

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE CONVERSATION YOU FLACCID PIECE OF FILTH. :iyfyus.jpg:

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg
Why do young kids today not like the Jewish kids they go to school with?

They haven’t been raised in anti Semitic homes.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

Just like us Greeks but people who aren’t Greeks wish they were Greek. Lol

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

That's funny.
My neighborhood has kids who went to public school and they've got dozens of non-Jewish friends.
My son made lots of friends in college.

That's funny.
My neighborhood has kids who went to public school and they've got dozens of non-Jewish friends.
My son made lots of friends in college.

True we went to school with Jewish kids we didn’t even know or care.

These Jewish kids I’m referring to go to the most expensive private school in Michigan with my nephews. Maybe they’re clickish? And these are spoiled rich kids so I shouldn’t judge all Jews on the attitudes of the most entitled.

That would be like thinking all Christians are as dumb as trump and bush

Now, that is funny! How do you know they haven’t been raised in Anti Semetic Homes? For the Jewish people who might feel that way blame it on the “ Catholic Church.
As I have stated a long time ago; Your “ father” taught you how to hate; he taught you well.

it’s not God’s way.

And of course, Israel behaves in "god's way" :321:

Yeah, at least they drop leaflets letting the Palestinians know when they’re going to get pummeled and to take cover….

god says its ok as long as you drop leaflets?

Fucking idiot!

Let's hope that Hamas start dropping leaflets then all is good with god then eh!
Is there a way Hamas could warn women and kids eating in a pizza restaurant before their god instructs them to strap a suicide vest on one of their holy jihadi warriors and blow those totally innocent people up?

Forum List

Back