"Benjamin Netanyahu"

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg
Why do young kids today not like the Jewish kids they go to school with?

They haven’t been raised in anti Semitic homes.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

Just like us Greeks but people who aren’t Greeks wish they were Greek. Lol

Now, that is funny! How do you know they haven’t been raised in Anti Semetic Homes? For the Jewish people who might feel that way blame it on the “ Catholic Church.
As I have stated a long time ago; Your “ father” taught you how to hate; he taught you well.
Funny that CONSIDERING ZIONIST TRASH ARE THE WORSE ANTI-SEMITES,please note Zionists are NOT A SEMITIC PEOPLE ...ONLY REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE DIRECT DECENDENTS FROM ABRAHAM.....these Converts and are ONLY CONVERTS TO JUDAISM have lineage to Abraham are other ethnics for mainly central Asia....FACT...they try to claim they are but NOPE THEY ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLE AT ALL...FACT

Moreover they claim everyone HATES THEM...YET THEY ARE THE WORST HATERS OF ALL...They claim this LIE BECAUSE THEY WANT SYMPATHY,YOU KNOW THE HOLOCAUST AND ALL THAT...YET THEY COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,AND HELPED THEM SEND 100,000's OF JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNALS...…….Read about their DISGUSTING HISTORY,WHICH STILL PERPETUATES TODAY....GHASTLY LIARS AND HYPOCRITES>>>https://new.euro-med-dk/20171130-how-zionists-deliberately-sacrificed-jews-in-the-h...

You well have to type this in,sorry...steven

Last edited:
There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

Now, that is funny! How do you know they haven’t been raised in Anti Semetic Homes? For the Jewish people who might feel that way blame it on the “ Catholic Church.
As I have stated a long time ago; Your “ father” taught you how to hate; he taught you well.
Funny that CONSIDERING ZIONIST TRASH ARE THE WORSE ANTI-SEMITES,please note Zionists are NOT A SEMITIC PEOPLE ...ONLY REAL JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE DIRECT DECENDENTS FROM ABRAHAM.....these Converts and are ONLY CONVERTS TO JUDAISM have lineage to Abraham are other ethnics for mainly central Asia....FACT...they try to claim they are but NOPE THEY ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLE AT ALL...FACT

Moreover they claim everyone HATES THEM...YET THEY ARE THE WORST HATERS OF ALL...They claim this LIE BECAUSE THEY WANT SYMPATHY,YOU KNOW THE HOLOCAUST AND ALL THAT...YET THEY COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,AND HELPED THEM SEND 100,000's OF JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNALS...…….Read about their DISGUSTING HISTORY,WHICH STILL PERPETUATES TODAY....GHASTLY LIARS AND HYPOCRITES>>>https://new.euro-med-dk/20171130-how-zionists-deliberately-sacrificed-jews-in-the-h...

Learn to use it ... it could save your life someday.

shift-key.jpg

it’s not God’s way.

And of course, Israel behaves in "god's way" :321:

Yeah, at least they drop leaflets letting the Palestinians know when they’re going to get pummeled and to take cover….

god says its ok as long as you drop leaflets?

Fucking idiot!

Let's hope that Hamas start dropping leaflets then all is good with god then eh!
Is there a way Hamas could warn women and kids eating in a pizza restaurant before their god instructs them to strap a suicide vest on one of their holy jihadi warriors and blow those totally innocent people up?

Sorry to disappoint but god doesn't exist...

it’s not God’s way.

Yeah, at least they drop leaflets letting the Palestinians know when they’re going to get pummeled and to take cover….

Fucking idiot!

Let's hope that Hamas start dropping leaflets then all is good with god then eh!
Is there a way Hamas could warn women and kids eating in a pizza restaurant before their god instructs them to strap a suicide vest on one of their holy jihadi warriors and blow those totally innocent people up?

Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

Some more Psychotic Hysteria. :eusa_dance:

Learn to use it ... it could save your life someday.

shift-key.jpg
I think NOT,I'll stay exactly where I am...only Zionists SHIFT because they are SHIFTY

you see fncciono,you boasting Pharisee,you can NEVER conquer ME...none of you have the intelligence,the truth...I am theliq,ever Living,ever Faithful...Always SURE AND STEADFAST...Go away you deniers of the TRUTH

Some more Psychotic Hysteria. :eusa_dance:
YUCK

Fucking idiot!

Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

Openly stating my opinions is my right!

"god" doesn't exist, period.

Fucking idiot!

You are cobfusing the wishes of ISIS, Hamas in theory, Hamas in practice and the palestinians.

it’s not God’s way.

Fucking idiot!

Innocent people?

Forum List

Back