"Benjamin Netanyahu"

If that is nutandyahoos "epic moment" then anyone who thinks he is a "great statesman" is fucking deluded! :alcoholic:

Clearly, You didn't get it.
Go use a smart-phone, go drive Your car.

Keep thinking we are the deluded ones... those Neanderthal rage tantrums are especially cute.
And thanks for the investment :113:

"Keep thinking we are the deluded ones."

Humanity member: I have no idea if lady or man [but ....definitely has an accent] ! LoL.....

Please, after this point don't be too offended about what he/she says anymore - this is a person that calls "decent people who believe in God" IGNORANT in a nasty way, not even in a neutral way. He/She can feel as they do, but to seethe about it....................you know that they have to be a curmudgeon in life......

...and his side-kick steve....hi-5ing each other...

remember - there they are........have your reasonable conversations with them.

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg
Why do young kids today not like the Jewish kids they go to school with?

They haven’t been raised in anti Semitic homes.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

Just like us Greeks but people who aren’t Greeks wish they were Greek. Lol

right, like that doesn’t apply to …EVERYONE! "We know you like to only be around Jews."

Believe me, I wish there was a goomba on every corner….

-

you know what’s there now:

The Chinese....

…. They’re not like JULIE chen or simply ming….

These .....zombie-like chinese that the gov't waves in here - MANY, and i mean many of them: all they do all day is ...nothing. well. not nothing. they love going thru other peoples' garbage. it's what they live for. 24/7. they walk right onto your property and help themselves [literally] to whatever they feel like touching and "going thru." they love.....'america the free.' they [these zombies from china, etc] ...they have their own rules and laws. Not interested in our....laws and rules [spoken or unspoken].

shut up sealadiversitymyassforyou -- go hangout with your greek friends.....isn't that WHAT YOU WOULD PREFER ?
"Follow Me" - The Yoni Netanyahu Story

THIS WAR CRIMINAL SHOULD BE EXECUTED

Actually Netanyahu, like Churchil, Reagan and others before is one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. Your opinions don't count.

Don't be so SILLY,Roudy you are talking to ME,not some Zionist Terrorist Convention of the despicibles

i never said that,just your sordid mind

You are a liar and we both know it
A LIAR IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU,SAYS HE's NEVER SWALLOWED BUT FLASHES THE WORD ASSHOLE ALL THE TIME,DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A MUNCHER AS WELL AS A SWALLOWER...THAT IS THE ???????

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE CONVERSATION ABOUT PRIVATE PARTS AND SEMEN. NOW GO SWALLOW. :asshole:
How CUTE,PRIVATE PARTS......Here is a ZIONIST PUNK who HAPPILY SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS AND LAUGHS ABOUT IT......Yet calls his Penis,Cock or Dick ...his PRIVATE PARTS...What a WEIRDO

"...SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS."

...imagine if they really got heavy-handed, and really did a "slaughter number...."

if only the palestinians and their lame government would stop making kite-bombs and shooting rockets into their country.....hey, maybe there can be some peace and quiet and a palestinian state....

geez....calm down. - you should have a *sweet* - have a black&white malt....
or.......... a lemonade or cannoli....

you and him.. have a malt.....
I beg your pardon Member...The Zionists already have,why don't you check out the DEATH ratio between the Palestinians and Zionists SINCE 1946!!!!!you would then STOP MAKING SUCH BLOODY SILLY COMMENTRY...steven

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

right, like that doesn’t apply to …EVERYONE! "We know you like to only be around Jews."

-

The Chinese....

These .....zombie-like chinese that the gov't waves in here - MANY, and i mean many of them: all they do all day is ...nothing. well. not nothing. they love going thru other peoples' garbage. it's what they live for. 24/7. they walk right onto your property and help themselves [literally] to whatever they feel like touching and "going thru." they love.....'america the free.' they [these zombies from china, etc] ...they have their own rules and laws. Not interested in our....laws and rules [spoken or unspoken].

shut up sealadiversitymyassforyou -- go hangout with your greek friends.....isn't that WHAT YOU WOULD PREFER ?
Member could you elucidate what your post means regarding the Chinese,as I am ignorant of this situation,thanks steven(yeah as I always say,I don't know everything but am willing to learn)

If that is nutandyahoos "epic moment" then anyone who thinks he is a "great statesman" is fucking deluded! :alcoholic:

Clearly, You didn't get it.
Go use a smart-phone, go drive Your car.

Keep thinking we are the deluded ones... those Neanderthal rage tantrums are especially cute.
And thanks for the investment :113:

"Keep thinking we are the deluded ones."

Humanity member: I have no idea if lady or man [but ....definitely has an accent] ! LoL.....

Please, after this point don't be too offended about what he/she says anymore - this is a person that calls "decent people who believe in God" IGNORANT in a nasty way, not even in a neutral way. He/She can feel as they do, but to seethe about it....................you know that they have to be a curmudgeon in life......

remember - there they are........have your reasonable conversations with them.

You can never divide and RULE Member,Humanity speaks much TRUTH,something you Zionists seem unable to Comprehend most of the time,actually Humanity and I run our own races BUT HE CAN SHARE MY TABLE ANYTIME...steven...your comment was SLY but I did enjoy the avie of me sitting in a side-car LOL,at least you do have some humour still

As for the Funny Ilove Chronic Smiley below ….Moron is as Moron is...The Higher the Monkey Climbs the More he is EXPOSED

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint but god doesn't exist...
Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

Openly stating my opinions is my right!

"god" doesn't exist, period.

"god" doesn't exist, period."

Oh, believe ME….sorry you feel that way.

I believe in God.

Why not give God a try ? For 1 month.

- what’s wrong ?

- you didn’t get that “business account”

- mother-in-law problems / family issues

- can’t make the car-payments

Don’t fight God’s will for you…..

1 month…a problem, issue, unsure what to do?. ….try… Asking God for help. There’s no $$ for you to spend, no calls to make, you don’t have to travel miles and miles away.

- put down your book, and give God a try....

Ah yes, 'faith' just an alternative word for ignorance!

Try "god" for a month?

I will pass thanks. I have seen what "god" does and, yeah, she is no god of mine thanks!
Ha ha ha! Says the person who supports a people that voted for an Islamic terrorist organization named Hamas to lead them. Ya gotta love the stupidity!

I guess it was the alcohol or drugs that made you post something that has ZERO to do with my comment you moron!

Actually Netanyahu, like Churchil, Reagan and others before is one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. Your opinions don't count.

Aside from having the biggest laugh this year...

Care to inform everyone what this 'great' leader :iyfyus.jpg: has done to achieve 'greatness'?

:abgg2q.jpg:

What? You DON'T have an accent? I mean, really? Aren't you one of those types who sits on yo porch wit yo banjo?

This one intrigue me...

How do you call "decent people"(?) "ignorant" in a nice way and "not even in a neutral way"?

I certainly don't "seethe" about it. Actually I find it quite funny that folks can believe in fiction! Hell, Harry Potter books are more believable than the bible!

Those "decent people"(?) who believe in god may be ignorant but that personal choice.

Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

1 month…a problem, issue, unsure what to do?. ….try… Asking God for help. There’s no $$ for you to spend, no calls to make, you don’t have to travel miles and miles away.

Try "god" for a month?

I will pass thanks. I have seen what "god" does and, yeah, she is no god of mine thanks!
Ha ha ha! Says the person who supports a people that voted for an Islamic terrorist organization named Hamas to lead them. Ya gotta love the stupidity!

I guess it was the alcohol or drugs that made you post something that has ZERO to do with my comment you moron!
Actually it had everything to do with it. You expressed your right to not believe in God, while the Palestinians voted for and are ruled by radical religious Islamic extremists who would kill you for saying exactly that. Try to keep up.

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

Try "god" for a month?

Actually it had everything to do with it. You expressed your right to not believe in God, while the Palestinians voted for and are ruled by radical religious Islamic extremists who would kill you for saying exactly that. Try to keep up.
Again i refer you to think about Rump - I know it isn't easy, but the Palestinians didn't have a better option than Hamas.

Aside from having the biggest laugh this year...

Care to inform everyone what this 'great' leader :iyfyus.jpg: has done to achieve 'greatness'?

:abgg2q.jpg:

He is a highly educated and decorated military leader and a patriot that has kept his country safe and prosperous, for many decades. For one, he helped Israel survive the catastrophic Obama years. For another he led his country to become the technological and scientific leader it is today.

Your Palestinian leaders have been one crooked, corrupt mass murdering terrorist after another, who sacrificed his own people and while stealing billions from his own so called suffering Palestinian people.

Or why don't you ask the American public, as he was among the 10th most admired men in America.

Netanyahu is 10th most admired man in America – poll

Netanyahu is 10th most admired man in America – poll
000_9S162-e1461061237160-640x400.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among the most admired men in the world among Americans, according to a new online survey of 30 countries.

The Israeli leader is 10th on the list of Americans’ top 20 most admired men produced by YouGov, an online survey company based in Britain.

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

Try "god" for a month?

Again i refer you to think about Rump - I know it isn't easy, but the Palestinians didn't have a better option than Hamas.
...and they will kill you and drag your body behind a motorcycle in public, for saying "there is no God."

Try "god" for a month?

...and they will kill you and drag your body behind a motorcycle in public, for saying "there is no God."
Again you evaded the point. Why do you bother replying at all?

-

The Chinese....

Member could you elucidate what your post means regarding the Chinese,as I am ignorant of this situation,thanks steven(yeah as I always say,I don't know everything but am willing to learn)

“Member could you elucidate what your post means regarding the Chinese,as I am ignorant of this situation,thanks steven(yeah as I always say,I don't know everything but am willing to learn) : "As I am ignorant of this situation:” Re: . . .About the zombie chinese and their primitive existence in 2018 America."

How do I really know that:? . . .that you’re “ignorant” ….[i mean I know that]….but ignorant to: what it’s like to live with the Chinese/vietnamese/etc….that come from these primitive villages and mental institutions in china/vietnam/Mongolia etc….

“Member ...

...could you
elucidate what your post means regarding the Chinese….”

NO. it would be a waste of time to...... ‘elaborate’ about the chinese’ to an unknown Australian chump-chap like you….

-

The Chinese....

“Member could you elucidate what your post means regarding the Chinese,as I am ignorant of this situation,thanks steven(yeah as I always say,I don't know everything but am willing to learn) : "As I am ignorant of this situation:” Re: . . .About the zombie chinese and their primitive existence in 2018 America."

How do I really know that:? . . .that you’re “ignorant” ….[i mean I know that]….but ignorant to: what it’s like to live with the Chinese/vietnamese/etc….that come from these primitive villages and mental institutions in china/vietnam/Mongolia etc….

“Member ...

...could you

NO. it would be a waste of time to...... ‘elaborate’ about the chinese’ to an unknown Australian chump-chap like you….

Are Jews trustworthy?

Sara Netanyahu, wife of Israeli PM, charged with fraud - CNN

-

The Chinese....

“Member ...

...could you

Are Jews trustworthy?

I like my Nazis with a Swastika flag sticking out of their bottom.
Aren't You a proud marching boys band?

-

The Chinese....

“Member ...

...could you

Are Jews trustworthy?

I like my Nazis with a Swastika flag sticking out of their bottom.
Aren't You a proud marching boys band?
ONLY ZIONISTS MURDERED JEWS DURING THE HOLOCAUST PERIOD OF HISTORY>>>TOGETER WITH THE NAZIS SO YOUR ASS MUST BE FULL OF SWASTIKA'S,,,you must feel so Proud you sicko

-

The Chinese....

“Member ...

...could you

FUNNY........I could never be a waste of time Member,you know that well enough...we may differ in much but I generally respect most of your position,you fight for your belief,albeit wrong you are committed,steve but with love,care,affection and understanding you can be saved...you are not a waste of space or time,not at all

-

The Chinese....

“Member ...

...could you

Are Jews trustworthy?

Wow, a PaliNazi supporter who espouses antisemitism. What a fookin' suprise!

Forum List

Back