"Benjamin Netanyahu"

Openly stating my opinions is my right!

Not everywhere ...

mass-hangings-in-iran-2.jpg
Fncceo,I believe this pic was taken in the Sudan,just sayin...steve

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg
Why do young kids today not like the Jewish kids they go to school with?

They haven’t been raised in anti Semitic homes.

It’s because Jews can be annoying to the point they become a race we don’t like to associate with.

And we don’t think for a minute you want to hang around us. We know you like to only be around Jews.

Just like us Greeks but people who aren’t Greeks wish they were Greek. Lol

right, like that doesn’t apply to …EVERYONE! "We know you like to only be around Jews."

Believe me, I wish there was a goomba on every corner….

-

you know what’s there now:

The Chinese....

…. They’re not like JULIE chen or simply ming….

These .....zombie-like chinese that the gov't waves in here - MANY, and i mean many of them: all they do all day is ...nothing. well. not nothing. they love going thru other peoples' garbage. it's what they live for. 24/7. they walk right onto your property and help themselves [literally] to whatever they feel like touching and "going thru." they love.....'america the free.' they [these zombies from china, etc] ...they have their own rules and laws. Not interested in our....laws and rules [spoken or unspoken].

shut up sealadiversitymyassforyou -- go hangout with your greek friends.....isn't that WHAT YOU WOULD PREFER ?

Consider the source. He’s stated he knows for a fact that the Israelis kill Palestinian Children and use their blood during Passover. He is an :ahole-1:
i never said that,just your sordid mind

You are a liar and we both know it
A LIAR IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU,SAYS HE's NEVER SWALLOWED BUT FLASHES THE WORD ASSHOLE ALL THE TIME,DOES THIS MEAN HE IS A MUNCHER AS WELL AS A SWALLOWER...THAT IS THE ???????

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO INITIATED THE CONVERSATION ABOUT PRIVATE PARTS AND SEMEN. NOW GO SWALLOW. :asshole:
How CUTE,PRIVATE PARTS......Here is a ZIONIST PUNK who HAPPILY SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS AND LAUGHS ABOUT IT......Yet calls his Penis,Cock or Dick ...his PRIVATE PARTS...What a WEIRDO

"...SLAUGHTERS INNOCENT PALESTINIANS."

...imagine if they really got heavy-handed, and really did a "slaughter number...."

if only the palestinians and their lame government would stop making kite-bombs and shooting rockets into their country.....hey, maybe there can be some peace and quiet and a palestinian state....

geez....calm down. - you should have a *sweet* - have a black&white malt....
or.......... a lemonade or cannoli....

you and him.. have a malt.....

Yeah, at least they drop leaflets letting the Palestinians know when they’re going to get pummeled and to take cover….

god says its ok as long as you drop leaflets?

Fucking idiot!

Let's hope that Hamas start dropping leaflets then all is good with god then eh!
Is there a way Hamas could warn women and kids eating in a pizza restaurant before their god instructs them to strap a suicide vest on one of their holy jihadi warriors and blow those totally innocent people up?

Sorry to disappoint but god doesn't exist...
Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

"god" doesn't exist, period.

"god" doesn't exist, period."

Oh, believe ME….sorry you feel that way.

I believe in God.

Why not give God a try ? For 1 month.

- what’s wrong ?

- you didn’t get that “business account”

- mother-in-law problems / family issues

- can’t make the car-payments

Don’t fight God’s will for you…..

1 month…a problem, issue, unsure what to do?. ….try… Asking God for help. There’s no $$ for you to spend, no calls to make, you don’t have to travel miles and miles away.

- put down your book, and give God a try....

Fucking idiot!

Let's hope that Hamas start dropping leaflets then all is good with god then eh!
Is there a way Hamas could warn women and kids eating in a pizza restaurant before their god instructs them to strap a suicide vest on one of their holy jihadi warriors and blow those totally innocent people up?

Maybe you should be saying this to the Palestinians who like ISIS, want to Islamicise the region. No, better yet, hop on a plane and go to Gaza and tell that to a Hamas Islamist. Do you think your beloved Palestinians would be as tolerant of people openly stating opinions such as yours, as the Israelis are?

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

1 month…a problem, issue, unsure what to do?. ….try… Asking God for help. There’s no $$ for you to spend, no calls to make, you don’t have to travel miles and miles away.

Ah yes, 'faith' just an alternative word for ignorance!

Try "god" for a month?

I will pass thanks. I have seen what "god" does and, yeah, she is no god of mine thanks!

Yeah, at least they drop leaflets letting the Palestinians know when they’re going to get pummeled and to take cover….

Fucking idiot!

Do us a favor, state these opinions in Gaza or the West Bank, in front of your beloved tolerant and peaceful Palestinian people. Let's see how long you live, you buffoon. :lmao:

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

Try "god" for a month?

I will pass thanks. I have seen what "god" does and, yeah, she is no god of mine thanks!
Ha ha ha! Says the person who supports a people that voted for an Islamic terrorist organization named Hamas to lead them. Ya gotta love the stupidity!

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

Try "god" for a month?

Ha ha ha! Says the person who supports a people that voted for an Islamic terrorist organization named Hamas to lead them. Ya gotta love the stupidity!
There's somethig off with that taken into account Rump.

it’s not God’s way.

And of course, Israel behaves in "god's way" :321:

Fucking idiot!

Innocent people?
Another day another Nazi slug makes its way to this forum to spew its antisemtic opinions.

And of course, Israel behaves in "god's way" :321:

Fucking idiot!

Innocent people?
Another day another Nazi slug makes its way to this forum to spew its antisemtic opinions.
Hey, you committen massmurder in 1940's and admitted it. Eye for an eye, tit for a tit.

Fucking idiot!

Innocent people?
Hey, you committen massmurder in 1940's and admitted it. Eye for an eye, tit for a tit.
The intelligence is just oozing out of that post. Tell us more.

"Follow Me" - The Yoni Netanyahu Story

THIS WAR CRIMINAL SHOULD BE EXECUTED

Actually Netanyahu, like Churchil, Reagan and others before is one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. Your opinions don't count.

Krohm. :26: Churchill is not known as a great leader.

The stupid is strong in this one. In what alternate universe is Churchill not a great leader?

CHURCHILL: The Greatest Leader of the 20th Century | Jonathan Sandys – Lead Like Churchill: Courage, Faith, Integrity™

10 Winston Churchill Leadership Lessons

Churchill: Leader and Statesman - The International Churchill Society

How Winston Churchill achieved greatness despite his flaws

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because…
it is the quality which guarantees all others’

Winston S. Churchill

Courage, Faith and Integrity are the three key characteristics of great leadership, each interdependent. Winston Churchill embodied all, and his life-story is an example of a servant-leader determined to instil the same in others.

‘This is a War of the Unknown Warriors; but let
all strive without failing in faith or in duty’

Winston S. Churchill

CHURCHILL: The Greatest Leader of the 20th Century is an overview of Churchill’s life of leadership. His courage was demonstrated on the many battlefields he served on. His faith was the product of his nanny Elizabeth Everest, and stood him in good stead when he prophesied about his future at sixteen years old. His integrity was proven in standing firm in the face of mass opposition and rejection when he warned the sleeping world of the threat of Hitler and his Nazis.

‘Art is to beauty what honour is to honesty,
an unnatural allotropic form’

Winston S. Churchill

CHURCHILL: The Greatest Leader of the 20th Century is the basis of Jonathan’s forthcoming book, and the outline of his leadership course, LEAD LIKE CHURCHILL: Courage, Faith, Integrity. Through meticulous research, the study of leaders Churchill modelled and those after who used Churchill as their template, Jonathan offers an engaging introduction to the next-to-none leadership of his great-grandfather.

‘Put your confidence in us. Give us your faith and your blessing,
and, under Providence, all will be well’

Winston S. Churchill

I believe in God.

- what’s wrong ?

Try "god" for a month?

"Ah yes, 'faith' just an alternative word for ignorance!"

"Try "god" for a month?"

"I will pass thanks."

"I have seen what "god" does and, yeah, she is no god of mine thanks!"

“'faith' just an alternative word for ignorance!”

ok...…..

Forum List

Back