Bergdahl Charged With Desertion

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
QUETTA, PAKISTAN – Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl may be innocent of desertion as far as the U.S. Army is concerned, but in recent days the ex-prisoner of war now faces the same charges from the most unlikely direction: his former captors.

Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid has announced that the insurgent group, following its own internal investigation, would be charging Bergdahl with deserting his post — a crime punishable by death, public flogging, or lengthy imprisonment, although typically not in that order.

“We are investigating the incident where Brother [Bergdahl] may — and I stress this is not definite — may have walked off his post without his AK-47,” Zabihullah said in an interview with Al Jazeera.

Read more:Taliban Charges Bowe Bergdahl With Desertion

Damn, that is just plain old weird. Who gives a fuck what the Taliban thinks? The only good Taliban is a DEAD Taliban, every single one of those disgusting motherfuckers.

There, I feel much better now.

Thanks for posting the material so I could rant.

Ok, wait, it could all be onion-like....

Last edited:
QUETTA, PAKISTAN – Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl may be innocent of desertion as far as the U.S. Army is concerned, but in recent days the ex-prisoner of war now faces the same charges from the most unlikely direction: his former captors.

Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid has announced that the insurgent group, following its own internal investigation, would be charging Bergdahl with deserting his post — a crime punishable by death, public flogging, or lengthy imprisonment, although typically not in that order.

“We are investigating the incident where Brother [Bergdahl] may — and I stress this is not definite — may have walked off his post without his AK-47,” Zabihullah said in an interview with Al Jazeera.

Read more:Taliban Charges Bowe Bergdahl With Desertion
LOL........Howey fag boy got his fudge packed wayyy too tight this time. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Who knows...the Taliban announcement might force the MinC to make a decision.

So, now Conservatives are in love with the Taliban's big, thick muscles, or what?

Wascally Wighties.
Stats is awarded 4 Katyushas.

as soon as you pull them out of your fat ass.
I had bean tacos for dinner Tonite...enjoy the taste...Texmex at its best.
What are you!!?? Some kind of vegetarian anti-American subversive..??

Who knows...the Taliban announcement might force the MinC to make a decision.

So, now Conservatives are in love with the Taliban's big, thick muscles, or what?

Wascally Wighties.
Stats is awarded 4 Katyushas.

as soon as you pull them out of your fat ass.
I had bean tacos for dinner Tonite...enjoy the taste...Texmex at its best.
What are you!!?? Some kind of vegetarian anti-American subversive..??
I am guilt ridden about what we did at San Jacinto...eating tacos is a form of reparations.

Forum List

Back