Bergdahl: Taliban asked if Obama was gay

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So much for the liberals claim Obama gets respect around the world:badgrin::badgrin::banana:

http://nypost.com/2015/12/24/bowe-bergdhal-details-escape-attempts-while-in-taliban-captivity/

The third episode of the popular podcast “Serial,” which is focused on Bergdahl’s alleged desertion from the Army in 2009and subsequent five-year captivity by the Taliban, he details the misery of his first year held hostage — ending in a dramatic escape attempt that lasted 8½ days

*Snip*

Athough watching over Bergdahl was a high honor, the guards were often bored and would pass the time by making videos of him, interrogating him with ridiculous questions or shaving his beard into shapes they found amusing, he said.

They ask you, is Obama gay and sleeps with men?” he recalled. His young guards were also curious about where US military bases got their prostitutes, alcohol and drugs, and were obsessed with American soft drinks, he added.

“They love Mountain Dew. If you want to piss people off in that country, all you do is cut off their sugar supply,” he said.

To be honest, I'm sure more that the Taliban were asking that same question.

Who the hell wants the respect of the Taliban?

I think it's funny that they think a solider has personAl info on the prez .

Also funny how the Taliban thinks a lot like conservatives !

So much for the liberals claim Obama gets respect around the world:badgrin::badgrin::banana:

http://nypost.com/2015/12/24/bowe-bergdhal-details-escape-attempts-while-in-taliban-captivity/

The third episode of the popular podcast “Serial,” which is focused on Bergdahl’s alleged desertion from the Army in 2009and subsequent five-year captivity by the Taliban, he details the misery of his first year held hostage — ending in a dramatic escape attempt that lasted 8½ days

*Snip*

Athough watching over Bergdahl was a high honor, the guards were often bored and would pass the time by making videos of him, interrogating him with ridiculous questions or shaving his beard into shapes they found amusing, he said.

They ask you, is Obama gay and sleeps with men?” he recalled. His young guards were also curious about where US military bases got their prostitutes, alcohol and drugs, and were obsessed with American soft drinks, he added.

“They love Mountain Dew. If you want to piss people off in that country, all you do is cut off their sugar supply,” he said.
Did he lie and say he wasn't? Muslims understand lies.

Also funny that everyone knows Obama is gay.
Are those the same people know that the Chinese have secret tunnels under shopping malls and are just waiting for Obama to give
The word ? You mean those people?
You talk like you personally sucked his dick!

images

I don't think barry is gay...Did ya see how he had the hots for Bergdahl's mom?

Will Obama Hit On Bergdahl's Mom

Last edited:

*Snip*

Our commander in chief is a fool who let a bunch of killers go for a treasonous, cowardly POS and a photo opp...
Hope and change

Are those the same people know that the Chinese have secret tunnels under shopping malls and are just waiting for Obama to give
Why? People like yourself has been doing that for almost 7 years.

Another masturbation fantasy shared!

Me masterbaiting because you polish Obama's knob? I don't think so.

More details of your masturbation fantasy .

You talk like you enjoy typing those words.

More details of your masturbation fantasy .
Liberals on here call me a homophone, because I was against gay weddings. So you fail again. Go back to knob polishing and let the adults talk.

You talk like you enjoy typing those words.
I do because it draws you homophobes like flies to shit .
It's hilarious to see you assholes trip over each other .

Forum List

Back