Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

So is Hillary Clinton but you pay hundreds of thousands to have her speak

It depends on what the meal is...lol.. Coulter is just feeding them a few hours of ( I will sum it up for you )

I hate all Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Gays, Welfare Recipients, Liberals..I hate medical care for the poor and let Seattle be the first to be nuked..

She has a stick up her bony butte

Pretty sure you speak for every nazi on this thread. And there are many of them.

Nope. You guys are the "nazis" this time around.

berkeley-antifa.jpg

I see the Communist Berkley snowflakes are still silencing the Freedom of Speech.

Liberals continue to prove they are DOMESTIC ENEMIES of this nation.
Sounds more like you're the snowflake. You think James Madison guarantees you the right to collect a 6 figure fee to speak in a college auditorium? How fucking stupid are you?

Reverse civil protest on Coulter's part. Interesting. She has no constitutional civil liberty to speak wherever she wants on property that she does not own.

I see the Communist Berkley snowflakes are still silencing the Freedom of Speech.

Liberals continue to prove they are DOMESTIC ENEMIES of this nation.
Sounds more like you're the snowflake. You think James Madison guarantees you the right to collect a 6 figure fee to speak in a college auditorium? How fucking stupid are you?

The students had the right to invite her, and then did.

The administrators had the responsibility to provide the venue and security. And they refuse to do so.

The lefties street thugs do NOT have the right to stop her from speaking but they are prepared to use violence to do so.

And you are on their side, fascist.

Well, it is a roast. Vile behavior is the point, genius. :cuckoo:

The point is to roast the Guest of Honor in a humorous manner.

Ann was not the Guest of Honor. She was invited under false pretenses.

Those people are lying fucking assholes.

Then you have obviously not seen a Comedy Central roast before. Anyone on the dais is fair game and they roast each other just as much (if not more) than the guest of honor.

Lin to a similar example then.

Donald Trump's roast

Skimmed it.

1. Not funny.

2. So, where were bits of the "comedians" roasting some random person other than the guest of honor?

1. Don't care.

2. That was a 'best of' clip. Watch a full roast. Any Comedy Central full roast. Everyone on the dais gets roasted. I'm not going to teach you how to use the googles. Do you need someone to tuck you into bed at night too?

Tune in to Tucker Carlson right now. Ann Coulter is on vowing that she'll show up to speak. She says they'll have to arrest her to stop her from exercising her 1st Amendment rights

Amusing.

Berkley is one of the schools that first started the demonstrations against the Vietnam War as their right to FREE SPEECH.

Today Progressives still push the right of FREE SPEECH. Just so it is THEY who get to determine what is the PROPER FREE SPEECH.

upload_2017-4-19_18-23-37.jpeg
Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
When you have nothing to counter the arguments jump to how the person looks. It is interesting how you chose a dog more able to fight for her picture while sporting that fearsome lap dog poodle in your avatar.

Seems you're pretty worried about her.

She uses hate to get attention and sell her bonehead books. Have you seen her speak?

You and yours accuse your enemies of hate to justify your violence.

Trump-Supporter-Bloodied-Pearce-Twitter-575x431.jpg

Yeah that was at the Trump convention in San Jose, I really wanted to go but was sick. Seeing that on the news really angered me..So in my opinion doing that to people discredited their cause..
But you also have to take into consideration that there are paid trouble making protesters at every event to discredit the cause..

They are not there to discredit the cause. THey are there to radicalize it.

You can't claim they are there to discredit the cause when you are defending not only their violence, but their goals and their justifications for their violence.

TImes going to come when Middle America starts fighting back. YOu ready for that?

Oh please...lol... you forget what the ugly righties did to Obama

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

upload_2017-4-19_18-23-25.jpeg

Tune in to Tucker Carlson right now. Ann Coulter is on vowing that she'll show up to speak. She says they'll have to arrest her to stop her from exercising her 1st Amendment rights

Should be interesting to see what happens..do you know the time she is suppose to be there?

She is all talk and no action, she won't show up..lol

Far left Progressives are afraid to view material opposed to their pre-set opinions. No matter how right or how wrong.

People Choose News That Fits Their Views
By Jeremy Hsu | June 7, 2009, 08:03 am ET

[...]

Conservatives buck the trend

Some findings from both researchers suggest that individual confidence and certainly play a role in what people choose to read.

People with stronger party affiliation, conservative political views, and greater interest in politics proved more likely to click on articles with opposing views, according to the Ohio State study.

[...]

Among the political blog readers, a similar trend emerged in which "liberals read almost exclusively liberal blogs, but conservatives tend to read both," Davis said.

View attachment 122417
When you have nothing to counter the arguments jump to how the person looks. It is interesting how you chose a dog more able to fight for her picture while sporting that fearsome lap dog poodle in your avatar.

Seems you're pretty worried about her.

She uses hate to get attention and sell her bonehead books. Have you seen her speak?

Yeah that was at the Trump convention in San Jose, I really wanted to go but was sick. Seeing that on the news really angered me..So in my opinion doing that to people discredited their cause..
But you also have to take into consideration that there are paid trouble making protesters at every event to discredit the cause..

You can't claim they are there to discredit the cause when you are defending not only their violence, but their goals and their justifications for their violence.

TImes going to come when Middle America starts fighting back. YOu ready for that?

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

View attachment 122416

Your desperation is duly noted. I am a news junkie and never saw any of those photos anywhere much less on the mainstream news.

Should be interesting to see what happens..do you know the time she is suppose to be there?

She is all talk and no action, she won't show up..lol

She'll show! She said she'd speak on the 27th (next week) most likely in the evening or at night like when anti-American Mexican president Vacente Fox Fox spoke.

View attachment 122417

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

View attachment 122416

Your desperation is duly noted. I am a news junkie and never saw any of those photos anywhere much less on the mainstream news.

I am a news junkie too.. Are you saying this never happened?

Far left Progressives are afraid to view material opposed to their pre-set opinions. No matter how right or how wrong.

By Jeremy Hsu | June 7, 2009, 08:03 am ET

[...]

Conservatives buck the trend

Some findings from both researchers suggest that individual confidence and certainly play a role in what people choose to read.

People with stronger party affiliation, conservative political views, and greater interest in politics proved more likely to click on articles with opposing views, according to the Ohio State study.

[...]

Among the political blog readers, a similar trend emerged in which "liberals read almost exclusively liberal blogs, but conservatives tend to read both," Davis said.

This sounds black or white,no in between. Just like there are extreme rights, there are extreme lefts. I don't like either.. Just like Ann Coulter your view is limited except for the extreme left.

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

Would have
The governor of Wyoming at that time granted suffrage and he was a Union general. Not exactly a right-leaning regressive.

You equate the two.....you moron.

WYOMING never has been a liberal state and it's governor was elected by the people of the state.

Let's add more to your list.

Social Security....biggest PONZI scam in history.....you got it...the left.

Vietnam.......Thanks LBJ.

No, he was not elected, dipshit! BWAAAHAHAHA!!!! He was APPOINTED by President Grant.

John Campbell and the Invention of Wyoming | WyoHistory.org

Unmarried, 33 years old, John A. Campbell was a short, handsome man, with hair a little thin on top and a thick beard below. President Ulysses S. Grant had appointed him governor just a few weeks earlier. Grant himself had been president just a few weeks longer than that.

Holy shit. How's the egg on your face taste? What's next, you gonna claim that Alaska voted for George Washington?

Jesus Dipshits-Everywhere Christ

Wyoming legislators write the first state constitution to grant women the vote - Sep 30, 1889 - HISTORY.com

WYOMING wrote this into their constitution in 1889 using an elected governor.

Dick.

Who was *drumroll* a right wing republican
Women already had the right to vote thanks to an appointed union general as governor. That was "left" for the day.

Left? According to whom exactly?

And once again he was a right wing Republican. Appointed by President Grant, a right wing Republican. Which was made official by the first elected governor who was *surprise* a right wing republican

Has this country always been this polluted by people who are afraid of speech, or is it getting worse?
. Getting worse as the speech has now changed, and in my opinion it has changed in order to counter the hate speech or actions of the left, and the left can't stand it.
Please. During World War I you were imprisoned for criticizing the war effort. You have no perspective on history. This is not a "free speech" issue.

By Democrats

So is Hillary Clinton but you pay hundreds of thousands to have her speak

It depends on what the meal is...lol.. Coulter is just feeding them a few hours of ( I will sum it up for you )

I hate all Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Gays, Welfare Recipients, Liberals..I hate medical care for the poor and let Seattle be the first to be nuked..

She has a stick up her bony butte

Pretty sure you speak for every nazi on this thread. And there are many of them.

Nope. You guys are the "nazis" this time around.

berkeley-antifa.jpg

This time? They always have been. Nazis like communists and other totalitarian are what you get when when you give government more and more power. Or other words when you take the left to the extreme.

Taking less or limited government to the extreme would be anarchy. Not fascism

Forum List

Back