Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Loving liberalism, on display. And then they wonder why they're accused of hating women.
Aww, you poor, snowflake. That's an attack on Coulter, not women.
Sure, and calling Michelle Obama an "ape" or "monkey" is an attack on her, not a racist attack on black women. Good to know.
No, that's racist. But it's not an attack on women. It's an attack on Michelle Obama who happens to be a woman. It's not attacking her for being a woman but it is attaking her for being black.
Is it any better to make misogynistic attacks on Ann Coulter?

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Loving liberalism, on display. And then they wonder why they're accused of hating women.
Sure, and calling Michelle Obama an "ape" or "monkey" is an attack on her, not a racist attack on black women. Good to know.
No, that's racist. But it's not an attack on women. It's an attack on Michelle Obama who happens to be a woman. It's not attacking her for being a woman but it is attaking her for being black.

In their world, she's not a woman.

That justifies everything.

Ah, Dude? Snowflake is a term used to describe people like yourself...using it to describe someone else simply means you don't have the intellectual chops to come up with something original!

Liberals have decried a "war on women" by conservatives for the past two election cycles when none really existed but most of them have no qualms at all about attacking conservative women with vile comments! What's telling is that they don't even see it as hypocritical.

There was no misogynist attack on Coulter either. IsaacNewton made fun of her for being anorexic, not for being a woman.

Ah, Dude? Snowflake is a term used to describe people like yourself...using it to describe someone else simply means you don't have the intellectual chops to come up with something original!
Says the guy who's talking to himself. :lol:

So is Hillary Clinton but you pay hundreds of thousands to have her speak

It depends on what the meal is...lol.. Coulter is just feeding them a few hours of ( I will sum it up for you )

I hate all Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Gays, Welfare Recipients, Liberals..I hate medical care for the poor and let Seattle be the first to be nuked..

She has a stick up her bony butte

Pretty sure you speak for every nazi on this thread. And there are many of them.

buzz-i-see-nazis-nazis-everywhere.jpg

Meanwhile..

berkeley-antifa.jpg

View attachment 122417
She uses hate to get attention and sell her bonehead books. Have you seen her speak?

You and yours accuse your enemies of hate to justify your violence.

Trump-Supporter-Bloodied-Pearce-Twitter-575x431.jpg

Yeah that was at the Trump convention in San Jose, I really wanted to go but was sick. Seeing that on the news really angered me..So in my opinion doing that to people discredited their cause..
But you also have to take into consideration that there are paid trouble making protesters at every event to discredit the cause..

They are not there to discredit the cause. THey are there to radicalize it.

You can't claim they are there to discredit the cause when you are defending not only their violence, but their goals and their justifications for their violence.

TImes going to come when Middle America starts fighting back. YOu ready for that?

Oh please...lol... you forget what the ugly righties did to Obama

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

View attachment 122416

YOur side is practicing brown shirt tactics to suppress Free Speech, with people injured and large scale damage and you post a cartoon, an effigy burning and a single fight that we don't even see how it starts?

This is not an answer to my question. This is merely you rationalizing your support of street violence.

That will not change things when Middle America wakes up to the fact that they have to fight back, LITERALLY have to fight back to just get their voices heard.

Excuses and bullshit will not protect you and yours then.

I asked you if you are prepared for that.

Stop denying, and ask yourself that. While you still can.

View attachment 122447

Conservatism - 'when you can't force other men to do what you want, just start hitting women, they don't fight back!'

Cowards hit women.

Its a few college kids. Relax. It isn't a big deal. I agree she should theoretically be allowed to speak but I do not see any threat too america...that's just plain over the top.

A few kids backed by thousands of Marxist professors and weasel administrators. Marxist academia is at war to end the United States Constitution.

Liberals have decried a "war on women" by conservatives for the past two election cycles when none really existed but most of them have no qualms at all about attacking conservative women with vile comments! What's telling is that they don't even see it as hypocritical.

Yep.

It reveals that they

A. don't give a damn about the things they claim to care about

and

B are either too stupid or too dishonest to care how obvious their hypocrisy is.

There was no misogynist attack on Coulter either. IsaacNewton made fun of her for being anorexic, not for being a woman.

LIberals, if it weren't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

View attachment 122417

Yeah that was at the Trump convention in San Jose, I really wanted to go but was sick. Seeing that on the news really angered me..So in my opinion doing that to people discredited their cause..
But you also have to take into consideration that there are paid trouble making protesters at every event to discredit the cause..

You can't claim they are there to discredit the cause when you are defending not only their violence, but their goals and their justifications for their violence.

TImes going to come when Middle America starts fighting back. YOu ready for that?

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

View attachment 122416

YOur side is practicing brown shirt tactics to suppress Free Speech, with people injured and large scale damage and you post a cartoon, an effigy burning and a single fight that we don't even see how it starts?

This is not an answer to my question. This is merely you rationalizing your support of street violence.

That will not change things when Middle America wakes up to the fact that they have to fight back, LITERALLY have to fight back to just get their voices heard.

View attachment 122447

Conservatism - 'when you can't force other men to do what you want, just start hitting women, they don't fight back!'

Cowards hit women.

The topic is not about our attempt to make anyone do anything, but about your sides use of violence and political power to suppress the Right of Free Speech.

Try to be less stupid.

Also, fuck that vile bitch. Being a woman doesn't give her a pass to be a vile brownshirt.

This violence is the result of the world you fuckers are building.

[

One thing about you fascists Fawn is just how damned clever you all are.

Though a roast of Rob Lowe, David Spade took the stage and showed the razor sharp wit of the Soros left by turning to Ann Coulter and saying "die cùnt." I mean the depth of intellect required to come up with such wit boggles the mind.

Then Payton Manning stood and turned to Coulter and hilariously said "die cùnt." I mean, how did the brite boi even come up with such a clever zinger? Next Jimmy Carr stood up, turned to Coulter and snarled "die cùnt." How do you fascists find such wit? Jeff Ross showed his intelligence and wit, as well as his deep relationship to Lowe by turning to Coulter and vomiting "die cùnt." Beyond the shear originality, one can see the deep respect that you fascists have for women.

But this wasn't all, then Rob Lowe got up and delivered the BRILLIANT leftist retort by turning to Coulter and growling "die cùnt."

Seriously Fawn, not only are you fascists misogynist pigs, you're just too fucking stupid to come up with anything remotely clever, Dull witted thugs spewing "die cùnt" at an ambushed women for daring to have thoughts you fascist fucks oppose. How dare a mere woman think, so you shriek "die cùnt" because hate is all you Nazicrat fucks have.

LIberals, if it weren't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.
LOLOL

I have no doubt the irony of a conservative posting that is completely lost on you.

Though a roast of Rob Lowe, David Spade took the stage and showed the razor sharp wit of the Soros left by turning to Ann Coulter and saying "die cùnt." I mean the depth of intellect required to come up with such wit boggles the mind.

Then Payton Manning stood and turned to Coulter and hilariously said "die cùnt." I mean, how did the brite boi even come up with such a clever zinger? Next Jimmy Carr stood up, turned to Coulter and snarled "die cùnt." How do you fascists find such wit? Jeff Ross showed his intelligence and wit, as well as his deep relationship to Lowe by turning to Coulter and vomiting "die cùnt." Beyond the shear originality, one can see the deep respect that you fascists have for women.

But this wasn't all, then Rob Lowe got up and delivered the BRILLIANT leftist retort by turning to Coulter and growling "die cùnt."

Seriously Fawn, not only are you fascists misogynist pigs, you're just too fucking stupid to come up with anything remotely clever, Dull witted thugs spewing "die cùnt" at an ambushed women for daring to have thoughts you fascist fucks oppose. How dare a mere woman think, so you shriek "die cùnt" because hate is all you Nazicrat fucks have.
Oh? Here's the entire show...

Tell me at what times in that video Lowe, Manning, Carr and Ross told her to, "die cunt."

Tell me at what times in that video Lowe, Manning, Carr and Ross told her to, "die ****."

Better yet, why don't YOU tell us how many times your fellow fascists called her a "****" and told her to die?

No doubt you support treating women this way, at least those who are enemies of the party.

Tell me at what times in that video Lowe, Manning, Carr and Ross told her to, "die ****."

Better yet, why don't YOU tell us how many times your fellow fascists called her a "cunt" and told her to die?

No doubt you support treating women this way, at least those who are enemies of the party.

Why is that better? You're the one making the claim they to her to "die cunt." why on Earth do you think it's my job to prove you right, and not yours??

Hell, as it is, I made it easy for ya by linking the video. All you have to do is prove your claim.

Of course, if you can't, you once again reveal how mentally deformed you are. But have no worries, you are a conservative after all, so any such deformities will be calculated on a curve.

:beer:

View attachment 122417

pha1nl69s02qbwe.jpg

View attachment 122416

View attachment 122447

Cowards hit women.

Wow.. Where to even begin responding yi that.

1) you clearly have never been around strong confident women because they most certainly fight back and will kick your ass if they have to.

2) you obviously don't know what conservatives stand for because we don't care about controlling people. We seek office to keep you guys from trying to control us. We love our rights to life, liberty, and to pursue happiness. We will stand together to defend those rights for us and others.

Free speech is one of those rights

Forum List

Back