Berkeley police arrested zero rioters, which tells us whose side the police are on

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
about 150 of these thugs belong in prison. It's no wonder these riots continue to escalate since the police do nothing to stop them. The Berkeley police chief should be arrested and Berkeley university should be sued.

CNN says masked rioters at UC Berkeley were probably right wingers, while a website called “The Ralph Retort” claims one of them has been identified as a UC Berkeley employee. The police arrested zero rioters, which tells us whose side the police are on. This video has CNN commentators saying that the masked rioters at the recent anti-Milo Yiannopoulos protest at UC Berkeley were probably right wingers:, this article from a website called “The Ralph Retort” claims that one of the masked rioters has been identified as a UC Berkeley employee. I’m only posting the link, not the actual article, because...

Non story. Nobody cares. Let California deal with the consequences. I for one promote protesting whenever possible peacefully. The dissent sends a shiver through my spine.

about 150 of these thugs belong in prison. It's no wonder these riots continue to escalate since the police do nothing to stop them. The Berkeley police chief should be arrested and Berkeley university should be sued.

CNN says masked rioters at UC Berkeley were probably right wingers, while a website called “The Ralph Retort” claims one of them has been identified as a UC Berkeley employee. The police arrested zero rioters, which tells us whose side the police are on. This video has CNN commentators saying that the masked rioters at the recent anti-Milo Yiannopoulos protest at UC Berkeley were probably right wingers:, this article from a website called “The Ralph Retort” claims that one of the masked rioters has been identified as a UC Berkeley employee. I’m only posting the link, not the actual article, because...

What do you expect from California?
The worst liberal loon state in the entire USA.

Yes..living in a double wide down south is soi much better. I do understand they are starved for smart workers there no doubt.

Agreed. Oh well. I csant stop it so I might as well get the entertainment value which is top notch.

What should we expect? When do these riots take place in Republican cities where innocents are armed and have laws that support self-defense?

Ray you like to see this just like everyone else. The entertainment value is awesome. I don't care one way or the other about the protesters or the property owners. Don't open a business there....if you do its your loss. Tough.

Non story. Nobody cares. Let California deal with the consequences. I for one promote protesting whenever possible peacefully. The dissent sends a shiver through my spine.
Not a non-story. Democrats want to turn the rest of the US into the city of Berkeley where there is no guns, no police protection, and no freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Only when libs are bused in

What should we expect? When do these riots take place in Republican cities where innocents are armed and have laws that support self-defense?

You really need to get out more. Lake Burton, GA

03098209_1.jpg

Lakeway, Tx
Screen-Shot-2015-10-04-at-7.38.23-PM.png

Yes..living in a double wide down south is soi much better. I do understand they are starved for smart workers there no doubt.

Last edited:
Ray you like to see this just like everyone else. The entertainment value is awesome. I don't care one way or the other about the protesters or the property owners. Don't open a business there....if you do its your loss. Tough.

Correct, it is. Elect conservative officials that allow you to defend your property even if it means using deadly force. You'd see how fast this nonsense stops.

In the meantime, it's not entertainment that's advancing Republican causes, it's leftist behavior that is.

Is there anyone who doesn't like upheaval? To me it strengthens a nation. Ifwe all agreed the nation ceases to exist. Simple logic.

I surely have no sympathy for protesters.....nor any sympathy for property owners. Deal with the risks or move to another country.

Right...the police are in on it...

Forum List

Back