🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Berkeley using "anticipatory violence" to silence free speech

gomer pyleism
GomerPyle.jpg~c200

Shaaaazam!

Assaulting people and destroying property is against the law, last I checked.

Berkeley PD is complicit in this BULLSHIT.

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

Liberal hypocrisy....all day, every day.
And this isn't about "security" to begin with.

That's just one of the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech because they are afraid of it.

They are cowards. People who actually believe in freedom of speech welcome opposing views and make way for them.

Absolutely 100% correct.

They use security as a bullshit excuse to silence those with which whom they disagree.

It's obvious.

We are so lucky Hillary didn't win....Holy Shit.

The Communists did the same thing in Soviet Russia.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

What you're blocked from saying is that the Communists were the privileged sons of the Capitalists. That's how they got their Born to Rule attitude. Their Daddies never told them "no"; that's why they eliminate dissent.

We are so lucky Hillary didn't win....Holy Shit
You can say that again, this is what the left doesn't understand. They think they can turn Trump voters against him because he can't get done the things we want. What they are missing is he has already done what we wanted him to do and that was to beat Hillary and stop Obamaism. Done!!!!!

I think it's funny these coward beta males are afraid of ANN COULTER.

Jesus, what absolute pussies.

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.
Liberals continue to prove they are 'domestic enemies' of the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the US as a whole.

We are so lucky Hillary didn't win....Holy Shit
You can say that again, this is what the left doesn't understand. They think they can turn Trump voters against him because he can't get done the things we want. He already has done what we wanted him to do and that was to beat Hillary and stop Obamaism. Done!!!!!

He could stand in front of the camera and make fart noises with his armpits for 4 years, and it would be a BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN HAVING A CRIMINALLY CORRUPT POTUS LIKE HILLARY.

THIS IS:

1GLcPDA.gif

BETTER THAN THIS:

ClintonShruggiegif.gif

The Communists did the same thing in Soviet Russia.
And China and Cambodia.

And East Germany and Cuba.
These Are Your Masters' Sons, Righties. Own up to It.

And in Mexico in 1910. But the sheltered, university-indoctrinated aristocratic leftist Madero didn't live long enough to destroy his reputation as an "Apostle of Democracy." One of the characteristics of a richkid-led revolution is that an opportunist can easily get their trust because their Daddies always told them how great they were. That's how Stalin got in good with the conceited brat, Lenin.

Talk about delusional....

Hey, you tell me. Where in all the forms of media do you RWnuts NOT have a voice?
Public broadcasting...

You must not listen to NPR. The 2-hour interview with David Frum, Bush's speechwriter. It was quite fascinating.
I remember when Bush was the Devil.

Remember when......

CNN.com - Democrats warn Chavez: Don't bash Bush - Sep 21, 2006

Two of President Bush's staunchest domestic critics leapt to his defense Thursday, a day after one of his fiercest foreign foes called him "the devil" in a scorching speech before the United Nations.

"You don't come into my country; you don't come into my congressional district and you don't condemn my president," Rep. Charles Rangel, D-New York, scolded Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-California, was blunt in her criticism of the Venezuelan leader. "He is an everyday thug," she said. (Watch Rangel rip Chavez -- 1:28 )
They must have said this in their sleep.

Talk about delusional....

Hey, you tell me. Where in all the forms of media do you RWnuts NOT have a voice?
Public broadcasting...

You must not listen to NPR. The 2-hour interview with David Frum, Bush's speechwriter. It was quite fascinating.
I remember when Bush was the Devil.

I never thought ANYBODY could make Bush look sane and reasonable. But it happened.

:dunno:
Amazing what a corrupt media can do, huh?

I got news for you, if it was RIGHT WINGERS rioting over Obama speaking at Berkeley, they would be FUCKING ARRESTED and the incident WOULD NOT be used to prevent future speeches from liberals.

That's just one of the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech because they are afraid of it.

They are cowards. People who actually believe in freedom of speech welcome opposing views and make way for them.
dude, I love a good argument. sometimes I learn things.

You're curious. They're not.

the left must just know their arguments are unjust and why they don't wish to get into a discussion on politics. They know they're gonna lose.

Last edited:
How does this "silence free speech"?

Would the RWNJs feel the same if the college was one of the rabid RW fundie christian, anti-freedom joints?

Fact is, the RW nutters never ever support free speech from the left but now get all hysterical over coulter being canx?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Is Berkeley a public university or not, moron?

IMO, all points of view should be welcome at any and all colleges and universities. But that is an OPINION only. The OP mistakenly stated that this is a free speech issue. I disagree. That's why I wrote "read the first five words of the First Amendment".

IMO, "public"or "private" isn't the question or the answer.

Again, read the first five words of the First Amendment.

Do you really want govt to control our colleges and universities?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You're curious. They're not.
they just know they'll lose it and they have no desire to learn anything.

Cons really get their snowflake feelings hurt when someone shouts them down.

Welcome to the 1st amendment cupcakes. Either practice your oratory or go home. You derps had no problem with your dear leader drumpf telling crowds at his events to beat up on anyone that opposes him and that he would pay their legal fees.

See how that shit bites your ass.
^literally doesn't understand what a public university is....

You live in extremes, not reality.

Forum List

Back