Berkley Kids talk about Voter ID and Racism

Democrats have destroyed education
lots of hands in that. these kids need to get out and experience things, not be told what life is like outside their world.
They most likely have been indoctrinated .. they are convinced they are always right
then such examples will be easy to find.
I went to schools like this my niece and nephew go to schools like this. I talk to college kids all the time in the restaurant industry, I live in Boston .. real life experiences

lots of hands in that. these kids need to get out and experience things, not be told what life is like outside their world.
They most likely have been indoctrinated .. they are convinced they are always right
I went to schools like this my niece and nephew go to schools like this. I talk to college kids all the time in the restaurant industry, I live in Boston .. real life experiences
i mean of black people needing their help in order to vote and or survive. :)

i mean of black people needing their help in order to vote and or survive. :)
They don’t

Let's get to brass tacks and stop beating around the bush here.

We all know what the voter ID thing is all about.

It has nothing to do with the native black vote. It has everything to do with the illegal vote. That is all this has to do with. If a law was passed requiring valid proof of citizenship, that would disallow illegal undocumented folks from voting.

Let's get to brass tacks and stop beating around the bush here.

We all know what the voter ID thing is all about.

It has nothing to do with the native black vote. It has everything to do with the illegal vote. That is all this has to do with. If a law was passed requiring valid proof of citizenship, that would disallow illegal undocumented folks from voting.
great. i'm all for such an ID. but the left continues to use anything they can to stop it all in the guise of "helping" minorities who are too stupid to find the DMV.

Isn't it racist to believe that black people are not as capable of getting and using ID as well as white people?

Last edited:

the answers they give are nothing short of ignorance in motion. considering how much they are going into debt for their education they should sue the system that is teaching them for complete social failure.

its much more of ignorance than racism at this point. but to think blacks "don't have the internet" is insane.

You gotta love government education, especially in Democrat run cities. For instance, in Baltimore, there are thirteen schools with zero students proficient in math. No leftist media will tell you that, even search engines are hiding it.

13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

I bet they all know how to fill out the welfare forms.

the answers they give are nothing short of ignorance in motion. considering how much they are going into debt for their education they should sue the system that is teaching them for complete social failure.

its much more of ignorance than racism at this point. but to think blacks "don't have the internet" is insane.

You gotta love government education, especially in Democrat run cities. For instance, in Baltimore, there are thirteen schools with zero students proficient in math. No leftist media will tell you that, even search engines are hiding it.

13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

I bet they all know how to fill out the welfare forms.

they likely come in pre-filled and with a D vote.

so again, why are IDs racist? so when you get a driver's license that is racist? please explain/

The things you "know" that just ain't so....
all stereotype fed bullshit from the left that in essence insults the entire black community - but to the left they do it to HELP them.

i fail to understand how telling an entire race of people they are too stupid to find the DMV is helping them.
but they do find the DMV so, is the fact they do have licenses racism? please someone explain??? I'd like a fking judge tell us what is racist about it.

Forum List

Back