🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Burns Another Historic Democrat Bridge

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Last edited:
NewSkin.jpg

Not satisfied with having "only" 4 million Democrats vote for Trump in 2016, Comrade Bernie first told the American-Cuban community he prefers Castro-Cubans and now tells Israeli-Jews he prefers Palestinians.

I thought Dems are all about "The Big Tent" and unity? It's clear The Bern prefers another 4 yrs of Trump.

Sanders doubles down on his Fidel Castro praise amid criticism: 'Teaching people to read and write is a good thing'

Sanders defends attacks on Israel’s Netanyahu

That would make Bernie's FreeShitArmy cult a gaggle of Castro-loving jew-haters, if I'm reading that correctly.

Who else is he gonna piss off before the election?

Conservatives' mantra is small government. i would like to say to those hypocrites: leave women's bodies alone!

Trump and his friends and Governors all across America want to cut funding for Planned Parenthood. i got some bad news for them: President Bernie will expand funding for PP.

Trump wants to cut Social Security and Medicare. i got more bad news: President Bernie will enact Medicare For All

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!

Conservatives' mantra is small government. i would like to say to those hypocrites: leave women's bodies alone!

Trump and his friends and Governors all across America want to cut funding for Planned Parenthood. i got some bad news for them: President Bernie will expand funding for PP.

Trump wants to cut Social Security and Medicare. i got more bad news: President Bernie will enact Medicare For All

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!
BoogerEater.jpg

An honest man gives credit and blame where it is due.

Wealthy folks, corporations, and Wall Street aren't to blame for Bernie's FreeSHitArmy cultist's inability to buy soap and a washrag. Wealthey folks, corporations and Wall Street are the ones responsible for producing that soap, water, and washrag being commercially-available to Bernie's FreeShitArmy cultists.

And for the jobs that Bernie's great unwashed horde of FreeSHitArmy cultists are lucky enough to have, in order to purchase the soap, water, and washrags.

Apparently not satisfied with having "only" 4 million Democrats vote for Trump in 2016, Comrade Bernie first told the American-Cuban community he prefers Castro-Cubans and now tells America's Jews he prefers Palestinians.

I thought Dems are all about "The Big Tent" and unity? It's clear The Bern prefers another 4 yrs of Trump.

Sanders doubles down on his Fidel Castro praise amid criticism: 'Teaching people to read and write is a good thing'

Sanders defends attacks on Israel’s Netanyahu

Bernie waxes pathetic-------anything for a vote--------easy votes obtained
from the gutter

Wealthy folks, corporations, and Wall Street aren't to blame for Bernie's FreeSHitArmy cultist's inability to buy soap and a washrag. Wealthey folks, corporations and Wall Street are the ones responsible for producing that soap, water, and washrag being commercially-available to Bernie's FreeShitArmy cultists.

And for the jobs that Bernie's great unwashed horde of FreeSHitArmy cultists are lucky enough to have, in order to purchase the soap, water, and washrags.

Tampons, too!

I watch a lot of old movies. The commercials are brutal. Medicare advantage plans, Medical equipment, quack cures for old people problems and discrete diaper delivery. Boomers are obsessed with getting free shit. You're just afraid their free shit might take some of your free shit.

I watch a lot of old movies. The commercials are brutal. Medicare advantage plans, Medical equipment, quack cures for old people problems and discrete diaper delivery. Boomers are obsessed with getting free shit. You're just afraid their free shit might take some of your free shit.

boomers seek free shit? boomers are old people now.
One has to PAY for medicare "advantage"-----it is a purchased
insurance-----not a freebee. One has to pay for discrete diaper
delivery-------not a freebee------it is a business conducted under
the principles of capitalism. Medicare "FOR ALL" is a freebee

boomers seek free shit? boomers are old people now.
One has to PAY for medicare "advantage"-----it is a purchased
insurance-----not a freebee. One has to pay for discrete diaper
delivery-------not a freebee------it is a business conducted under
the principles of capitalism. Medicare "FOR ALL" is a freebee
Why should my tax money go to keep your grumpy old ass alive? Whatever argument you would use to justify your "free shit" also applies to everyone that needs help affording to live int the richest country in the world.

Tampons, too!

Tampons too. Every Bernie-supporter carries a few of them in their purse or man bag.

Ok Boomer.

Forum List

Back