Bernie goes for a trifecta

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Today he has won Alaska and Washington, but it does not matter the democrats are doing what they do, fixing an election.

Here are the results from Washington:

2016 Primary Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

upload_2016-3-26_20-36-43.png

Sanders crushed Clinton, except in the column that really matters.

Lots of talk about the Republicans changing the rules so the establishment gets the candidate the want. The democrats have already taken care of their business.

Today he has won Alaska and Washington, but it does not matter the democrats are doing what they do, fixing an election.

2016 Primary Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

View attachment 69162

Lots of talk about the Republicans changing the rules so the establishment gets the candidate the want. The democrats have already taken care of their business.
The Demoncrats are using Common Core math.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.
I had assumed that Delegates were awarded on a percentage basis. No wonder Cankles is so far ahead of Ol' Bern.

View attachment 69162

It is so cute to watch these far left drones actually believe they get a choice in their nominations..

The illusion of competition was need in order to fool the weak minded drones to believe they get a choice in anything they do.

Clinton was the chosen one in 2008, but a half white man took priority over an old white woman.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.
I had assumed that Delegates were awarded on a percentage basis. No wonder Cankles is so far ahead of Ol' Bern.

Delegates are selected by the vote on the Republican side. Some states it is all or nothing. Some a percentage and some award all of the delegates if the vote is over 50 percent.

The democrats allow their super delegates to vote any way they see fit. Some commit before the primary but still can change, as what happened to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton in 2008.

After the first round of voting all delegates can vote as they wish.

At least that is how I understand how it works.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.

Delegates are selected by the vote on the Republican side. Some states it is all or nothing. Some a percentage and some award all of the delegates if the vote is over 50 percent.

The democrats allow their super delegates to vote any way they see fit. Some commit before the primary but still can change, as what happened to Mrs. Tuzla Clinton in 2008.

What a system! I'm almost convinced that the best way to win an election is to fight a duel.

Can anybody explain to me how Hawaìi has allocated 5 delegates to Clinton and 1 delegate to Sanders ....... with no vote yet reported?

Can anybody explain to me how Hawaìi has allocated 5 delegates to Clinton and 1 delegate to Sanders ....... with no vote yet reported?

Forgetting that it's a Democrat Party event?

The results are pre-ordained without regard to ballots cast.

Somebody was just over-enthusiastic and jumped the gun.

I give Sanders a lot of credit for the way he has campaigned given the fact that he knew
going in the deck was stacked against him....

Look at the coin toss decisions going to Hillary.
Look at the card cutting decisions going to Hillary in Nevada...
Hillary gets crushed in these states today and gets almost the same amount of delegates.
Hillary has thousands of Super delegates already lined up...
I'm sure Hillary has already been told that no charges will be filed against her with the e mail deal....

Give Sanders credit he's giving Hillary all he can and then some but the fix is in.

I give Sanders a lot of credit for the way he has campaigned given the fact that he knew
going in the deck was stacked against him....

Look at the coin toss decisions going to Hillary.
Look at the card cutting decisions going to Hillary in Nevada...
Hillary gets crushed in these states today and gets almost the same amount of delegates.
Hillary has thousands of Super delegates already lined up...
I'm sure Hillary has already been told that no charges will be filed against her with the e mail deal....

Give Sanders credit he's giving Hillary all he can and then some but the fix is in.
Maybe Bernie is pinning his hopes of Cankles falling and bashing her head on a curb.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.

Not true in the case of Republicans. Each state can set whatever rules it wants in that regard.

View attachment 69162

The house always wins.

What a system! I'm almost convinced that the best way to win an election is to fight a duel.

I believe the President and all Senators and Congressmen should be selected by a lottery system. A random selection from the phone book would produce better representatives than this corrupt process.

View attachment 69162

That's some funny shit right there :laugh:

Forum List

Back