Bernie is on the Senate floor posting pictures of Jeff Bezos' assets and demanding we stop giving him so much damn money

Did bernie say anything about the 3 trillion dollar wealth transfer, small business to big box stores, that occurred the last two years when small business was declared as non-essential and big box stores ie amazon, sams, walmart etc, reaped those rewards?
No small businesses were closed in Noel, Mo.

There is nothing radical about saying that the wealthiest people in this country ought to pay their fair share of taxes.

What's radical is Bezos making $142,667 every 60 seconds while more than half our people live paycheck to paycheck.

Bernie is sucking around looking for another handout/payoff. Must be election season.

Did bernie say anything about the 3 trillion dollar wealth transfer, small business to big box stores, that occurred the last two years when small business was declared as non-essential and big box stores ie amazon, sams, walmart etc, reaped those rewards?
That was the governments fault. Bernie isnt going to bring that up.
He would rather blame capitalism even though capitalism had ZERO to do with it.

I'd be fine with a surtax on all corps employing 100 if the amt of tax was tied to the amount of food, housing and medicaid assistance "given" to employees.

But I buy more shit through amazon than anyplace else, excluding groceries. And even then, I use by prime discount at whole foods where I buy beef and chicken. Amazon does cut inflation by driving out less efficient business.

That doesn't mean anything nor does it negate the fact that 3 trillion dollars was transferred from small business to big box stores. Millions of small businesses across the US were forced to close.
Yes, it all started when President Trump made the declaration of a national health emergency.

There is nothing radical about saying that the wealthiest people in this country ought to pay their fair share of taxes.

What's radical is Bezos making $142,667 every 60 seconds while more than half our people live paycheck to paycheck.

Seen I'm not a hypocrite. If I had the money to afford an army of tax attorneys to help me pay less taxes I would, but I can't afford to. So would you, no one wants to pay taxes. Bernie used to be against millionaires not paying taxes, soon as he became one now he hates billionaires. Jeff paid 973 million in taxes last year, you and Bernie try and paint him as paying no taxes at all. Meanwhile you both ignore the insane amount of money the government wastes constantly that comes from tax payers. You also ignore the fact his companies worth and his personal money are not even the same thing.

It's Jeff's money anyway, he earned it starting a business in his garage I can't blame a man for wanting the money he works for.

By your logic you need to voluntarily pay more taxes because you make more than others. And you need to stop reporting anything as a tax exemption or credit and pull full taxes willingly because you make more than others.

Seen I'm not a hypocrite. If I had the money to afford an army of tax attorneys to help me pay less taxes I would, but I can't afford to. So would you, no one wants to pay taxes. Bernie used to be against millionaires not paying taxes, soon as he became one now he hates billionaires. Jeff paid 973 million in taxes last year, you and Bernie try and paint him as paying no taxes at all. Meanwhile you both ignore the insane amount of money the government wastes constantly that comes from tax payers. You also ignore the fact his companies worth and his personal money are not even the same thing.

It's Jeff's money anyway, he earned it starting a business in his garage I can't blame a man for wanting the money he works for.

By your logic you need to voluntarily pay more taxes because you make more than others. And you need to stop reporting anything as a tax exemption or credit and pull full taxes willingly because you make more than others.
"My friend Jeff" pays a lot of taxes.

"not sure what you need 25 bathrooms for, but that's not my business" ...LOL GO BERNIE!

Stop shopping on Amazon, Bernie, you lazy fuck.

It would be epic if Amazon just banned Bernie from using all Amazon products.

What's radical is that someone like Jeff Bezos can do what you can NEVER DO. Change the world.

See the problem is you're jealous that you're a worthless bum who doesn't make a meaningful contribution to society. You didn't discover electromagnetic dynamos and spark the industrial revolution, you didn't create the information age, you didn't do anything of substance.

So you'll take your god damned pathetic paycheck and like it, you peasant.

Forum List

Back