Bernie knee pads arrived!

Can his Hillary endorsement be far behind?

"I know I called her a lying, untrustworthy Wall Street owned corporate shill, but she's our lying, untrustworthy, Wall Street owned corporate shill and I'm supporting her and ordering my zombie followers to do the same" Bernie "you didn't think I was a serious candidate did you?" Sanders

Bernie rants for months about Wall Street, billionaire class, and the 1%...then essentially endorses the candidate who most represents those he despises. Will his supporters see the deceit? I am guessing not.

Party over principle....happens all the time with politicians.

We need an amendment to the Constitution outlawing politicians, but I suppose the Left would ignore that too.

His supporters are dumber than him, they thought he was a real candidate

And representatives of our Liberal indoctrination centers, the schools.
You wouldn't know liberal from your own asshole.

Considering Comey's condemnation of Hillary, I find it surprising that Bernie, with his reputation for honesty, will actually endorse the bitch.

A good number of his followers could bolt.

Crackpot Bernie's "reputation" for honesty is is just that-"reputed". His actions are what matters and those tell an entirely different tale.

His endorsement of crooked hiLIARy confirms that he is just another sleazy politician that will say ANYTHING for power.
No, it just confirms that you're a fucking idiot.

Just watched it on the tube.

Bernie endorsed Hitlery even though last month he said he pretty much thought she was a POS.

Most of those supporting Bernie did so because they didn't like HItlery. Wonder how many will support her just because Bernie does??

Perhaps Trump will get those disgruntled voters.

Time will tell.

If the Bernie voters sit home, the Dem Vote Manufacturing Machine will cast their votes for Hillary
You seem to think a lot about knee pads. Do you use them when you gobble down Donald Trump's cum?

Did you think Bernie was a real candidate? He was just to test how much of the Dem Party was Marxist. If he was serious he could easily, I mean really fucking easily, gotten the Dems to toss Hillary aside just by starting a Third Party run. They would have dumped Hiillary in a second and gone with Nutty Joe Biden/Sanders

Bernie endorsed Hitlery even though last month he said he pretty much thought she was a POS.

Most of those supporting Bernie did so because they didn't like HItlery. Wonder how many will support her just because Bernie does??

Time will tell.

If the Bernie voters sit home, the Dem Vote Manufacturing Machine will cast their votes for Hillary
You seem to think a lot about knee pads. Do you use them when you gobble down Donald Trump's cum?

Did you think Bernie was a real candidate? He was just to test how much of the Dem Party was Marxist. If he was serious he could easily, I mean really fucking easily, gotten the Dems to toss Hillary aside just by starting a Third Party run. They would have dumped Hiillary in a second and gone with Nutty Joe Biden/Sanders
Are you stupid enough to believe Donald Trump is a real candidate?

Time will tell.

Are you stupid enough to believe Donald Trump is a real candidate?

I'll bet Hillary drops out a week after Trumps starts to campaign against her.

I think Bernie knew going in that the thing was rigged for Hillary
but they wanted someone to get in to make it look like democracy in action....

So Bernie drags Hilly to the left,makes a lot of noise,talks a lot of crap...
Then bows down before Hillary....

Hillary says some nice things,makes a few promises which she will not deliver
and the Hildebeast gets Bernie's supporters....

Everyone had a part to play....

What say you Bernie supporters...
How do you all feel about this...

How much will you trust Hillary to do what you want.

Time will tell.

Crackpot Sanders' only job was to create the illusion of choice:
hillaryandbernie.jpg

Either a dried out old cuckqeauan who lies as easily as she breathes?

------OR------

A dried out old loser who has leeched off the public for his entire life?

Forum List

Back