🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders comments on Hillary Clinton's leaked audio on his supporters

Actually, Clinton was right about Sanders. He's just an old fraud. Livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous, while ranting about how much he hates the rich. He was easy to pay off and keep quiet. His supporters are a buncha dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes.
So far in this thread, deplorables have called Sanders a "pussy", and a "fraud," and his supporters "safe spacers."
I've got you where I wanted :)

His supporters are dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes. I just call it like i see it. The dude's a rich fatcat livin the dream. His 'I hate those rich folks' shtick is just an act. He is a fraud. It's why he was so easily bought off.
His support of Hillary is just following his policies, and the obvious fact that Trump is a con man/charlatan who'd just continue disastrous GOP policies. See sig pp1, the stupidest wars ever, huge economic bubbles as a result of deregulation and crony oversight.

Actually, Clinton was right about Sanders. He's just an old fraud. Livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous, while ranting about how much he hates the rich. He was easy to pay off and keep quiet. His supporters are a buncha dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes.
So far in this thread, deplorables have called Sanders a "pussy", and a "fraud," and his supporters "safe spacers."

His supporters are dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes. I just call it like i see it. The dude's a rich fatcat livin the dream. His 'I hate those rich folks' shtick is just an act. He is a fraud. It's why he was so easily bought off.
Hell, you really are asstardian.

Aw, back in your Safe Space there little snow flake.

His support of Hillary is just following his policies, and the obvious fact that Trump is a con man/charlatan who'd just continue disastrous GOP policies. See sig pp1, the stupidest wars ever, huge economic bubbles as a result of deregulation and crony oversight.

:laugh: His supporters are Safe Space moocher morons. They fully bought into his 'I hate those rich folk' shtick. Meanwhile, the dude's actually livin the rich fatcat dream. Just another scam. His supporters are silly dupes. Clinton got that right.

Last edited:
Hillary! Hillary!! Hillary!!! Love it. POLICY to help the middle class and keeping an eye on giant corps like Big Pharma raising prices. Trump would do nothing like that.

Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'
Wow. That's the shortest Scandal I've ever seen. Bernie and the tax Story made sure it didn't last 24 hours.
Right-wingers here at are going to be really, really pissed.

Please refrain from calling Sanders a traitor or sell out.
She shouldn't have used the word basement, but what she said was pretty much true. I can see the kids' view. I graduated from HS right when the economy imploded after we saw jobs growth in Nixon's belated term. Then I got a 4 yr degree only to see Carter raise rates and usher in the Reagan Recession. Back to grad school for me. Dad's basement was at least warm and clean.

Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'
Wow. That's the shortest Scandal I've ever seen. Bernie and the tax Story made sure it didn't last 24 hours.
Right-wingers here at are going to be really, really pissed.

Please refrain from calling Sanders a traitor or sell out.
She shouldn't have used the word basement, but what she said was pretty much true. I can see the kids' view. I graduated from HS right when the economy imploded after we saw jobs growth in Nixon's belated term. Then I got a 4 yr degree only to see Carter raise rates and usher in the Reagan Recession. Back to grad school for me. Dad's basement was at least warm and clean.
I always defend Carter. He wanted to cut taxes and spending but Teddy led Dems wanted to spend on Dem policies that had been abandoned for 10 years.

Ima show you safe space......:poke::slap:

Hillary! Hillary!! Hillary!!! Love it. POLICY to help the middle class and keeping an eye on giant corps like Big Pharma raising prices. Trump would do nothing like that.

Nah. She's just going to help ship those jobs overseas and H1B Visas. She's so awesome. Screwing the people and all.

Ha, ya boy Bernie just bought himself a lavish lakeside Safe Space with your campaign donations and Hillary's pay-off cash. But hey, he just hates those rich folks. Y'all are such silly dupes. :lmao:

Ha, ya boy Bernie just bought himself a lavish lakeside Safe Space with your campaign donations and Hillary's pay-off cash. But hey, he just hates those rich folks. Y'all are such silly dupes. :lmao:

Coming from someone who could not identify his policies outside of ......something about free college.

Coming from someone who could not identify his policies outside of ......something about free college.

He duped y'all silly Safe Spacers. He's livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous. He probably paid for some of it with your campaign donations. Ya big ole sucka. :laugh:

Forum List

Back