🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders comments on Hillary Clinton's leaked audio on his supporters

I'm sure the "basement dwellers" have forgotten all about it :rolleyes:

Seeing most of them either vote Green or don't vote at all tell me she will not lose many of his supporters anyway!

She did herself no favors. For some old bitch that preaches stop the division she sure keeps dividing.
Republicans are 90% white. Doesn't that clue you in on where the division is?

Woooosh that one went right over your fucking head ya idiot loon

What they aren't going to forget are the economic policies that made that happen. The ones they have zero intention of changing.

Vote Clinton and that's what they'll get..Trump I'm not sure about yet
You can read Hillary's policies on her website. Try to fucking learn something asswipe.
If Trump treats this country like one of his businesses, then prepare to get stiffed or go bankrupt. And until he releases his tax returns and lets us know how many hundreds of millions he owes to Russia, China, India and other countries, then quit guessing. Don't be a fucking minion. DEMAND TO KNOW!

Look at Derp suggesting someone else is a minion. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I notice you can't deny anything I said. Go ahead, point out why his owing is cool. Why stiffing workers is good business. How bankruptcies help the bottom line. I dare you.

What they aren't going to forget are the economic policies that made that happen. The ones they have zero intention of changing.

You can read Hillary's policies on her website. Try to fucking learn something asswipe.
If Trump treats this country like one of his businesses, then prepare to get stiffed or go bankrupt. And until he releases his tax returns and lets us know how many hundreds of millions he owes to Russia, China, India and other countries, then quit guessing. Don't be a fucking minion. DEMAND TO KNOW!

I notice you can't deny anything I said. Go ahead, point out why his owing is cool. Why stiffing workers is good business. How bankruptcies help the bottom line. I dare you.
Ask GM & Obama how bankruptcies help the bottom line or Solyndra

May be "basement-dwellers and hopeless" will be smart enough to join "deplorables" to unite against the liar/crook, who belongs to prison but instead is climbing into the WH, and stand for Trump all together?
Why will they join the deplorables when Bernie said Hillary was correct?
Calling a good portion of Americans deplorable and another lazy. Yeah that's smart.
The deplorables are never going to vote for her and should be pointed out. She never said lazy. The point is they're obstructed by this GOP economy and crappy jobs...

Seeing most of them either vote Green or don't vote at all tell me she will not lose many of his supporters anyway!

She did herself no favors. For some old bitch that preaches stop the division she sure keeps dividing.
Is that what Gallup told you? Talk about deplorable, with Obama a Democrat dividing America he is recruiting republicans on a daily basis.

May be "basement-dwellers and hopeless" will be smart enough to join "deplorables" to unite against the liar/crook, who belongs to prison but instead is climbing into the WH, and stand for Trump all together?
Calling a good portion of Americans deplorable and another lazy. Yeah that's smart.
The deplorables are never going to vote for her and should be pointed out. She never said lazy. The point is they're obstructed by this GOP economy and crappy jobs...
Obama got almost all he wanted, this is his economy. Also calling people basement dwellers is the same as calling them lazy.

Is anyone else not bothered by the fact that Sanders completely left out the rest of the message which stated:

"There's just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free health care, that what we've done hasn't gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, 'Scandinavia,' whatever that means," she says in the audio. "And half the people don't know what that means, but it's something that they deeply feel."

"I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people, that they've bought into a false promise. You try to do the best you can to say, 'Hey that's his view. That's what he's offering you. But here's another way, where actually we can achieve a lot of what we have said starting Day One, and make a real difference in people's lives.'"

So basically, she completely destroyed everything Sanders believes in and he thinks she is right. Folks here, pay attention!
That's because Sanders loves Hillary's new free-college plan Clinton Wins Sanders Praise With Expanded College-Cost Plan
How often did you listen to Sanders when Thom Hartmann did Thursday Lunch with Sanders?

So you are saying that all white people are a bunch of racists?

You are just projecting, clearly you are a full blown racist for always making these racial remarks. It's always about the race with you. Shame...

Woooosh that one went right over your fucking head ya idiot loon

RDerp supports outsourcing. Like......a lot. He uses racism to cover it up.

Obama got almost all he wanted, this is his economy. Also calling people basement dwellers is the same as calling them lazy.
All he wanted? You are out of your mind.

Maybe in your mind. You dupes love calling people lazy. NOT.

The vast majority of what you say I can read on any left loon site. That's all you do Derp, spew what you're instructed to spew....to cause division. Think about it

Bernie Sanders disagrees.

Sanders is looking after Sanders. Typical regressive.
Actually, looking after the middle class and the country. What we don't need is more deregulated trickle down, from an immoral con man at that.

Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'
Wow. That's the shortest Scandal I've ever seen. Bernie and the tax Story made sure it didn't last 24 hours.
Right-wingers here at are going to be really, really pissed.

Please refrain from calling Sanders a traitor or sell out.

It's nice to see Sanders showing his other face, kinda makes you wonder what he was promised for his support.

Reelection

Nah, he already has that locked, he's getting more than that, or at least he was promised more. I wouldn't bet on him actually getting it.

All he wanted? You are out of your mind.

Maybe in your mind. You dupes love calling people lazy. NOT.
What didn't he get?

Actually, Clinton was right about Sanders. He's just an old fraud. Livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous, while ranting about how much he hates the rich. He was easy to pay off and keep quiet. His supporters are a buncha dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes.
So far in this thread, deplorables have called Sanders a "pussy", and a "fraud," and his supporters "safe spacers."
I've got you where I wanted :)

His supporters are dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes. I just call it like i see it. The dude's a rich fatcat livin the dream. His 'I hate those rich folks' shtick is just an act. He is a fraud. It's why he was so easily bought off.

Actually, Clinton was right about Sanders. He's just an old fraud. Livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous, while ranting about how much he hates the rich. He was easy to pay off and keep quiet. His supporters are a buncha dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes.
So far in this thread, deplorables have called Sanders a "pussy", and a "fraud," and his supporters "safe spacers."
I've got you where I wanted :)

His supporters are dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes. I just call it like i see it. The dude's a rich fatcat livin the dream. His 'I hate those rich folks' shtick is just an act. He is a fraud. It's why he was so easily bought off.
Hell, you really are asstardian.

Forum List

Back