Bernie Sanders needs to unite behind Joe Biden

Biden's delegate lead (over 300) has pretty much become insurmountable by Sanders. Biden needs to be free to focus on the General Election. Sanders needs to suspend his campaign, unite behind Biden, and try to convince his supporters to also unite behind Biden.

Current delegates per MSNBC:

Biden: 1,132

Sanders: 817
BIDEN CLOSES IN: Sweeps Bernie In 3 Big States

The faster they unite behind Biden, the faster they can bait and switch and go with Clinton. No way they are going with Joe. It will be quite a moment when Joe steps aside.

Clinton? Really? Are you really that stupid? That's psycho stupid.

What other choice do they have? Biden isn't a serious option in my opinion.

Biden will be our next president.
Biden won't be the nominee

Biden's delegate lead (over 300) has pretty much become insurmountable by Sanders. Biden needs to be free to focus on the General Election. Sanders needs to suspend his campaign, unite behind Biden, and try to convince his supporters to also unite behind Biden.

The faster they unite behind Biden, the faster they can bait and switch and go with Clinton. No way they are going with Joe. It will be quite a moment when Joe steps aside.

You will fall in line when the time comes. There is no way the DNC doesn't see Biden as a disaster. He did his job getting rid of Sanders, but "Come on Man", Biden isn't capable of running a general election campaign.

You will fall in line when the time comes. There is no way the DNC doesn't see Biden as a disaster. He did his job getting rid of Sanders, but "Come on Man", Biden isn't capable of running a general election campaign.

I will absolutely fall in line! Fuckin' A, Ray! Anyone but Trump! Whomever wins the nomination is my guy! And although I'm not a big Biden fan - he'll be that guy!

I am not worried about Biden. He isn't capable of doing anything. He was a bad candidate 30 years ago, and he is probably 60% of the man he was then and declining fast.

My worry is of the unknown. How will they pull the switch?

I am not worried about Biden. He isn't capable of doing anything. He was a bad candidate 30 years ago, and he is probably 60% of the man he was then and declining fast.

Michelle Obama has the experience

You just keep pondering on it. Or like Jethro Bodine did - cipher on it.

upload_2020-3-18_3-24-58.jpeg

I will absolutely fall in line! Fuckin' A, Ray! Anyone but Trump! Whomever wins the nomination is my guy! And although I'm not a big Biden fan - he'll be that guy!

I hope you are right. I would be delighted to see him be the actual nominee. But, I know the DNC will never allow that to happen. It just isnt going to happen.

Michelle Obama has the experience

Biden's VP will most likely be Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, or Amy Klobuchar.

If only Gore, Kerry, and Hillary hadn't been cheated out of the presidency. The world would be so much better off. However, I'd still like to slap Gore for picking Lieberman as his VP running mate. That was stupid.

Hopefully Biden won't be cheated out of the presidency. Go Joe!

If only Gore, Kerry, and Hillary hadn't been cheated out of the presidency. The world would be so much better off. However, I'd still like to slap Gore for picking Lieberman as his VP running mate. That was stupid.

The Elian Gonzales raid cost Gore Florida.

The biggest question remains: who called Gore and ordered him to withdraw his concession? Bush41? Soros?

The Elian Gonzales raid cost Gore Florida.

The biggest question remains: who called Gore and ordered him to withdraw his concession? Bush41? Soros?

Gore didn't lose Florida. Also, Katherine Harris had that election rigged.

Democrats Should Remember Al Gore Won Florida in 2000

Florida 'recounts' make Gore winner | World news | The Guardian

You're asking a lifelong politician,a democrat, to be unselfish and do the right thing?

Good luck with that.

What if it is Chelsea Clinton?

Forum List

Back