Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

What a sad commentary on the condition of the United States of America. We're turning into a third world shithole.
And yet no Democrat on here is smart enough to understand why letting felons vote is a terrible thing.

Being a felon myself and having lived with convicts and felons for over two years in prison...I would NOT give these animals the right to vote.

I hate criminals more than most people from first hand experience.

I'll happily forfeit this opportunity to to regain my right to vote if it means denying those savages the ability to vote. Most felons were vote for the most extreme left candidate possible, and willing usher in and stand behind a far-left mass murderer like Stalin or Mao with the intent of carving out their own local fiefdoms.

Criminals are very socially and politically intelligent. You DO NOT want these people voting. All criminals learn the Laws of Power first hand in prison...or they die. It's the fucking jungle in their. It's Machiavelli on steroids in prison.

You don't not want these people voting, in office, or standing behind potential mass murderers like Stalin and Mao.

You made the claim prove it lazy -boy...

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.
Most prisons are not "in a town". -Duh

Except they are. At least in MA. Concord, Waltham, Billerica.
I picked Billerica at random.

Population of Billerica is 43,692.

Population of the prison in Billerica is 500.

Now prove that there are towns where the inmates outnumber the population, retard.

New prison opens doors in Billerica

Built in response to the closing of the Cambridge Jail on top of the now empty Edward Sullivan Superior Courthouse in East Cambridge, the two-story Pod was built in a record 10 months and houses more than 220 pretrial detainees held on bail and/or awaiting trial.

It contains 256 beds and a one-story dorm with 240 beds, Middlesex County Sheriff Peter Koutoujian said during a press tour of the new facility last week.

Asshole are you saying 500 cannot impact an election? How many in that town are registered voters? What happened at the school was well deserved. You’re a sick loser
You claimed the prisoners outnumber the population of Billerica.

You lied.

You tards need to learn that your bullshit doesn't fly around here.

So "google it", dipshit. Prove your claim there are towns where inmates represent the majority of the population.

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.

Now prove that there are towns where the inmates outnumber the population, retard.

Built in response to the closing of the Cambridge Jail on top of the now empty Edward Sullivan Superior Courthouse in East Cambridge, the two-story Pod was built in a record 10 months and houses more than 220 pretrial detainees held on bail and/or awaiting trial.

It contains 256 beds and a one-story dorm with 240 beds, Middlesex County Sheriff Peter Koutoujian said during a press tour of the new facility last week.

Asshole are you saying 500 cannot impact an election? How many in that town are registered voters? What happened at the school was well deserved. You’re a sick loser

You lied.

So "google it", dipshit. Prove your claim there are towns where inmates outnumber the population.

Never meant outnumbered. I said They can impact the vote based on their numbers. If I said outnumber I erred. Mistakes happen. You’re perfect? You waste of space dickhead. You’re just angry because you’re fat and ugly.

You lied.

So "google it", dipshit. Prove your claim there are towns where inmates outnumber the population.

Never meant outnumbered. I said They can impact the vote based on their numbers. If I said outnumber I erred. Mistakes happen. You’re perfect? You waste of space dickhead. You’re just angry because you’re fat and ugly.
Another lie.

You plainly said, "In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town."

Prove it.

If a prison population is the majority, that means they outnumber the population of the town.

Duh.

You lied.

Another lie.

You plainly said, "In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town."

Prove it.

I made A mistake. Christ.

In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town.
Prove it.

I Erred I meant in Many areas the prison pop can significantly impact an election. Mistakes happen.
Thank you for admitting your error.

But when asked to back it up, you made it sound like it was as common knowledge as knowing who won the Super Bowl. So since you had to be a dick about it, you had to have that shit shoved back up your ass from whence it came.

In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town.
Prove it.

I Erred I meant in Many areas the prison pop can significantly impact an election. Mistakes happen.
Thank you for admitting your error.

But when asked to back it up, you made it sound like it was as common knowledge as knowing who won the Super Bowl. So since you had to be a dick about it, you had to have that shit shoved back up your ass from whence it came.

It was early AM and I thought I stated the Population would
Impact an election

well what, only 50-60% on average vote anyway? :) i didn't see the part about not caring and that's fine - appreciate the highlight of that. my question then is, if a majority of them don't care, why is bernie making it an issue to give them something they don't care about?

seems bernie could pick better talking points for his platform.
He said he believes it is a slippery slope, once you normalize taking away a citizen's vote, then the next category of citizens you don't like or can demonize can be subject to losing their vote, as well....

He believes the Son of Sam should vote. Crazy Bernie is living up to his moniker.
should be able to vote if they want to vote...

how does that harm you or anyone, if they do vote??

I do not understand what the big deal is over a person in prison, being able to vote if they choose to do so?

Most people in prison are not in prison for being a mass murderer, why pull out a 'son of sam', and use him as an example?

How does it hurt or harm, any of us?

It doesn't.

And coming from Maine, a State that never changed their laws on prisoners being able to vote after the Civil War, it bothers me on a scale 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, a zero....

Bernie's suggestion is not really radical to me....
It matters if they vote 90% Prog. There is a big push for Felon voting and Hispanic voting in Florida. I wonder why? And I do agree with lesser Felons having non violent or drug sentences to get a chance at some point.
SO THIS IS ALL ABOUT wanting to stop people from voting that you think may vote the opposite of you and not really about the 'son of Sam', or the Boston Marathon Bomber....

just as I thought... it's about finding a way to disenfranchise a citizen that DIFFERS with you.... the typical, Republican playbook!
Its about globalist designs for world government and when it occurs many of your agendas will not like it. They will be discarded. Our arguments are on these boards. I am not interfering with anyone's thunder. But it is easy to see who gets the blame for every wrong on this planet now. An example of your insanity.. PC had destroyed an early 20th century singer named Kate Smith. Now you get your fellow haters to disband eveyr sports team that did not have black players and employees in the same era. Come on. Eliminate most of the sports teams in this country for their hate. This is the level that you are at. Do it!!

He said he believes it is a slippery slope, once you normalize taking away a citizen's vote, then the next category of citizens you don't like or can demonize can be subject to losing their vote, as well....

He believes the Son of Sam should vote. Crazy Bernie is living up to his moniker.

I do not understand what the big deal is over a person in prison, being able to vote if they choose to do so?

Most people in prison are not in prison for being a mass murderer, why pull out a 'son of sam', and use him as an example?

It doesn't.

And coming from Maine, a State that never changed their laws on prisoners being able to vote after the Civil War, it bothers me on a scale 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, a zero....

It matters if they vote 90% Prog. There is a big push for Felon voting and Hispanic voting in Florida. I wonder why? And I do agree with lesser Felons having non violent or drug sentences to get a chance at some point.
SO THIS IS ALL ABOUT wanting to stop people from voting that you think may vote the opposite of you and not really about the 'son of Sam', or the Boston Marathon Bomber....

just as I thought... it's about finding a way to disenfranchise a citizen that DIFFERS with you.... the typical, Republican playbook!

It’s about logic and it is not logical for a rapist or an armed robber to have the same voting rights as a tax paying citizen. Take your holier than though attitude and shove it.
Are you saying that convicted felons who’ve served their prescribed term of incarceration, should also be relieved of their tax burden? That’s a new angle I haven’t heard promoted before...

We meme the best, don’t we folks?

Attachments

• BF6C43CB-C20E-4857-8086-5D9834B0FDE6.jpeg
    BF6C43CB-C20E-4857-8086-5D9834B0FDE6.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 14
I would like to see someone ask Crazy bernie if there

were a tie in a presidential election would he want the

likes of charlie manson to break the tie?

We know he would because we all know tards

cheat and they know all the criminals

would vote for them...

Trads are such scum bags....

It doesn't.

It’s about logic and it is not logical for a rapist or an armed robber to have the same voting rights as a tax paying citizen. Take your holier than though attitude and shove it.
Are you saying that convicted felons who’ve served their prescribed term of incarceration, should also be relieved of their tax burden? That’s a new angle I haven’t heard promoted before...

People in prison pay taxes?

would vote for them...

Well, Bundy was a Republican. So, it might backfire against him.

It doesn't.

why was it ok during the first 100 years of our Nation's existence?
Why was it okay during the founding father's time period?

Were our founders illogical or holier than thou?

Why were felons allowed to vote until after the Civil War and Black men were given the right to vote?

Me thinks it is YOU who is trying to play, holier than thou.

Because we evolved and ended slavery and allowed women to vote. That is why. Your idiocy is amusing. Must be all the cold weather in ME.
It wasn't changed when women got the right to vote which was decades later, it was changed when the Black man, newly freed slaves, got a right to vote, and it was for an evil purpose, not a position that evolved because it was for the betterment of mankind or for all of our citizens.

I can see how to you, it just seems normal to do this, since your whole life it has been this way....

But, I don't think it is crazy, for a State to reconsider their position on this, since we now know, the purpose of doing it, was not to punish people that have done wrong.... it is not like it is part of their sentencing for their crime committed.... it's purpose back then was to disenfranchise citizens of their vote... the black man of their newly gained vote, and now it is used to disenfranchise primarily thought to be Democratic leaning citizens, of their vote.

would vote for them...

Well, Bundy was a Republican. So, it might backfire against him.

We both know the vast majority criminals would vote for the demorats.

why was it ok during the first 100 years of our Nation's existence?
Why was it okay during the founding father's time period?

Were our founders illogical or holier than thou?

Why were felons allowed to vote until after the Civil War and Black men were given the right to vote?

Me thinks it is YOU who is trying to play, holier than thou.

Because we evolved and ended slavery and allowed women to vote. That is why. Your idiocy is amusing. Must be all the cold weather in ME.
It wasn't changed when women got the right to vote which was decades later, it was changed when the Black man, newly freed slaves, got a right to vote, and it was for an evil purpose, not a position that evolved because it was for the betterment of mankind or for all of our citizens.

I can see how to you, it just seems normal to do this, since your whole life it has been this way....

But, I don't think it is crazy, for a State to reconsider their position on this, since we now know, the purpose of doing it, was not to punish people that have done wrong.... it is not like it is part of their sentencing for their crime committed.... it's purpose back then was to disenfranchise citizens of their vote... the black man of their newly gained vote, and now it is used to disenfranchise primarily thought to be Democratic leaning citizens, of their vote.

Glad to see you admit demorats are criminals.....

That's a good first step to recovery....

It doesn't.

People in prison pay taxes?
What part of “served their prescribed time” was unclear to you?

Forum List

Back