Bernie Supporters: Are you really going to vote for Bloomberg?

Jesus....

How many threads must start here where a Trumpster to slag off a candidate in Democratic candidate... Has it got so bad in GOP and the stench got so highthat you can't look in that direction anymore. GOP is a bunch of sheep being led by a corrupt incompetent traitor.

Every candidate in the Dem Race has better in integrity and honesty than the whole GOP. Refusal to listen to witnesses was the simple proof...

The present GOP party will go down a shit stain on US History. GOP as a tribe might win the short term battles but when the dust settles, people will see this as the Senate failure to perform their duty to conduct a trial.

All the witness testimony was included in the Prosecutions Case
Do you know how trials work?

No it wasn't and you can claim they listened to some witnesses but them all and not the significant ones...

But don'r worry... SC will allow Congress to call them again and then there will be new evidence and thus a fresh impeachment (maybe)for the Senate to again refuse to investigate.

Senate didn't perform there duty so Congress will and the stench will be awful...

You are just ignorant as hell.

Your average Bernout supporter would give in for a sack of weed

Mikey is the most anti-marijuana person on the planet. Mikey wants Zionist attorneys making $$$$$$$$ off reefer prohibition. Mikey hates you if you even discuss marijuana legalization.

Bernie nor his supporters have never taken money from those like Bloomberg

Bloomberg was 100% for Hillary and DWS and 0% for Bernie, despite being left wing himself.

But Bloomberg wasn't waving cash at Bernie supporters in 2016.

He will now....

There is nothing left wing about Bloomberg. He can wave all the cash he wants.

There is nothing left wing about Bloomberg

Bull

He is for socialized medicine, massive increases in government spending, and using Homeland Security to destroy/kill those who don't support him

Mikey is 100% cut from the same mold as Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and Saddam....

As I have stated before, I have more respect for Bernie supporters than the rest of the Democratic Party. At least they believe in something, as opposed to being solely consumed with TDS.

However the DNC has decided that Bernie will not be the Party's nominee, and the delay in reporting the Iowa caucus results seems suspicious. Are Bernie supporters going to accept this outcome once again, or they going to tell that corrupt group to go to hell?
No other candidate will ever support Bernie's medicare or college plans. But ironically neither Bernies nor Bloombergs civil rights records should appeal much to blacks.
I wouldn't give Warren(Phocahontas) much credibility with blacks either, since her role as a fake native American put her over and above blacks for the job she took.

Trump is not in the same category as W, the worst traitor in US history, or the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief.

Trump does not have a trail of dead bodies in his path to power.
Trump has not lied us into wars.
Trump has not allowed a foreign country to murder thousands of Americans, and then sell out our troops to fight FOR that country.
Trump is not having people murdered to keep his closet door shut.

Sorry. Trump has issues for certain. Trump is nowhere near as despicable as W or O.... not even close.

There is nothing left wing about Bloomberg

Bull

He is for socialized medicine, massive increases in government spending, and using Homeland Security to destroy/kill those who don't support him

Mikey is 100% cut from the same mold as Stalin, Mao, Hitler, and Saddam....

Well Trump has already massive increases in government spending and is very upset he can't do the last...

He promised the first...

As I have stated before, I have more respect for Bernie supporters than the rest of the Democratic Party. At least they believe in something, as opposed to being solely consumed with TDS.

However the DNC has decided that Bernie will not be the Party's nominee, and the delay in reporting the Iowa caucus results seems suspicious. Are Bernie supporters going to accept this outcome once again, or they going to tell that corrupt group to go to hell?

I don't respect bernie supporters because they believe in the wrong things...evil things......

The dems are either incompetent or corrupt

It can.....and is..... both.......

bloomberg and the clintons have their fingerprints all over this.........it was actual clinton minions who created and used the app.....their company name? Shadow.......I kid you not.......

Trump is not in the same category as W, the worst traitor in US history, or the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief.

Trump does not have a trail of dead bodies in his path to power.
Trump has not lied us into wars.
Trump has not allowed a foreign country to murder thousands of Americans, and then sell out our troops to fight FOR that country.
Trump is not having people murdered to keep his closet door shut.

Sorry. Trump has issues for certain. Trump is nowhere near as despicable as W or O.... not even close.

While I won't be defending W.

Trump has increased troops in ME since he has got into office, he has deserted allies and picked a fight with Iran.

The less said about that abortion of a peace plan the better... Lets be very clear every country was laughing at you. Walter Mitty of peace plans...

Forum List

Back