Bernie, You Never Had a Chance

Dead people voting is just the nature of the Democrat elite.

In other words, you can't prove that Clinton didn't win the Democratic nomination outright. Gee, who could of predicted that?
Clinton won the Democratic Party nomination already? See, the system is rigged.

Oh, so now my opinion is your proof? She needs 30 delegates, that's why I say she won it, it's over, it's almost impossible for her not to win and here we are and you don't have any thing to post in support of your argument that isn't just full of shit or already debunked.
Your opinion? You stated it as fact and told me to prove your claim. Bizarre.
In other words, you can't prove that Clinton didn't win the Democratic nomination outright. Gee, who could of predicted that?

You can believe whatever you want, you failed to provide evidence that Clinton getting more of the popular vote equates to her somehow cheating, don't turn it around on me. You're deflecting and you're really bad at it.
He's not deflecting, he's a liar.

Oh, so now my opinion is your proof? She needs 30 delegates, that's why I say she won it, it's over, it's almost impossible for her not to win and here we are and you don't have any thing to post in support of your argument that isn't just full of shit or already debunked.

You can believe whatever you want, you failed to provide evidence that Clinton getting more of the popular vote equates to her somehow cheating, don't turn it around on me. You're deflecting and you're really bad at it.

Let's say he's deflecting with lies.

Weatherman2020
who has a greater number of the popular vote?

who has more pledged delegates?

who has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than the popular vote?
Of course she does.
The system is rigged for her.
you aren't answeringoing the questions.

who has more of the popular vote?
who has a larger portion of pledged delegates than popular vote?
Irrelivent. Of course the person who the Democrat elite pre selected to win and rig the system for is ahead in delegates and dead voters.

Weatherman2020

Of course she does.

Irrelivent. Of course the person who the Democrat elite pre selected to win and rig the system for is ahead in delegates and dead voters.
why do you choose to lie?

Weatherman2020

Of course she does.

Bernie voters are liars?
Loving the blue on blue war.

RUN AS A THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE BERNIE! :popcorn:

Weatherman2020

Of course she does.

Bernie voters are liars?

We're talking to you, stop hiding behind the skirts of others.

You're just another wingnut who makes shit up.

Of course she does.

Bernie voters are liars?

We're talking to you, stop hiding behind the skirts of others.

You're just another wingnut who makes shit up.
You display how ignorant you are by validating my point without even knowing it.

Hillary just locked up the delegates and no voting occurred today.
My point validated, the system was rigged for Hillary before the election started.

My point validated, the system was rigged for Hillary before the election started.

Trump also locked up the nomination when there was no voting. I assume the AP did today what they did when they called it for Trump, they picked up the phone, called unpledged delegates and asked them.

She still has 3 million more votes and over 300 pledged delegates than Sanders and you have yet to demonstrate how those delegates and votes were anything but the will of the people in the primaries.

Trump also locked up the nomination when there was no voting. I assume the AP did today what they did when they called it for Trump, they picked up the phone, called unpledged delegates and asked them.

She still has 3 million more votes and over 300 pledged delegates than Sanders and you have yet to demonstrate how those delegates and votes were anything but the will of the people in the primaries.
Uh, no. Trump at this time does not have any opponent nor enough delegates.

Uh, no. Trump at this time does not have any opponent nor enough delegates.

Trump doesn't have enough delegates?

"Bernie, You Never Had a Chance"

And appropriately so.

Sanders clearly does not represent the views of a majority of democrats.

Sanders’ attacks on corporations and the wealthy were unwarranted demagoguery and inconsistent with democratic policies.

And Sanders exhibited significant gaps in his knowledge and understanding of important issues both foreign and domestic.

Clinton is clearly the better qualified candidate, and democrats voted accordingly.

Bernie...I'm sure you realize now that you never had a chance. You could have won every state and they would have piled on a compensatory amount of super-delegates. It's rigged you see...by the party you've chosen to align yourself with. Quite frankly, the reason you were not destroyed earlier by an audit is that you never got it together enough as an adult to present them with something to audit.
who has more of the popular vote? has won more states? has more pledged delegates?
Sanders has 50K More Votes But 8 Less Delegates than Clinton; How the Game is Rigged: “Superdelegates” -

It's sad really how uninformed you are. This evening's news must be very jarring for folks like you.
Clinton has more than 300 pledged delegates and more than 3 million votes than Sanders.
Clinton needed 19 delegates to clinch going into tomorrow's six primaries. Cali alone is 500+ delegates. What is your margin of error?

Bernie...I'm sure you realize now that you never had a chance. You could have won every state and they would have piled on a compensatory amount of super-delegates. It's rigged you see...by the party you've chosen to align yourself with. Quite frankly, the reason you were not destroyed earlier by an audit is that you never got it together enough as an adult to present them with something to audit.
who has more of the popular vote? has won more states? has more pledged delegates?

How many primary's/caucuses were open?
Shutting out independents who would probably go for Sanders is that what the Hillary
people are hanging their hat on....

Hillary's peeps bragging about kicking Bernie's ass yet they made sure
that he got screwed over...

It's a Democratic primary. IMO, none of them should be open. If you want to vote for a party's candidate, then register for that party.

Clinton won by more than 3 million votes. Where's the discrepancy?

Sanders has 50K More Votes But 8 Less Delegates than Clinton; How the Game is Rigged: “Superdelegates” -

It's sad really how uninformed you are. This evening's news must be very jarring for folks like you.
Clinton has more than 300 pledged delegates and more than 3 million votes than Sanders.
Clinton needed 19 delegates to clinch going into tomorrow's six primaries. Cali alone is 500+ delegates. What is your margin of error?
Of course she does. The Democrat elite prearranged who the dead would vote for and who delegates would vote for.

And appropriately so.

Sanders’ attacks on corporations and the wealthy were unwarranted demagoguery and inconsistent with democratic policies.

And Sanders exhibited significant gaps in his knowledge and understanding of important issues both foreign and domestic.

Clinton is clearly the better qualified candidate, and democrats voted accordingly.
I look forward to Bernie taking 40% of Dim voters with him as the Third Party candidate.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie got the popular vote in Calif tomorrow.
And less delegates.

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.
Of course she does. Democrat Party has the system rigged for her.
which candidate has more of the popular vote?

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?
Because the system is rigged by the Democrat elite.

Do you feel lied to yet by the RW media?
How many times should they let you down before you walk away?

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?

How is the popular vote rigged?
Dead And Still Voting
Dope.

And appropriately so.

In the past I considered left wing populism to be, while crude at least the 'nicer' of the twins.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie got the popular vote in Calif tomorrow.
And less delegates.

Do you feel lied to yet by the RW media?
How many times should they let you down before you walk away?

He'll just hug his tv even harder.

Forum List

Back