Bernie, You Never Had a Chance

I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie got the popular vote in Calif tomorrow.
And less delegates.

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.
Of course she does. Democrat Party has the system rigged for her.
which candidate has more of the popular vote?

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?
Because the system is rigged by the Democrat elite.

How is the popular vote rigged?

And less delegates.

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?
that isn't an answer to either question. which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote and which has more of the popular vote?

hint: your answers should be either Clinton or sanders

And less delegates.

that isn't an answer to either question. which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote and which has more of the popular vote?

Only delegates count. Or did the Democrat elite change the rules for Hillary again?

Only delegates count. Or did the Democrat elite change the rules for Hillary again?

Why don't you just answer the question for a change?

And less delegates.

Dead And Still Voting

Dead And Still Voting

Here's a hint. Bringing up a story about dead people still being on the voter roles because they aren't maintained as they should be is deflecting away from actually answering a question that you're not man enough to handle.

Dead And Still Voting

Here's a hint. Bringing up a story about dead people still being on the voter roles because they aren't maintained as they should be is deflecting away from actually answering a question that you're not man enough to handle.
Dead people voting is just the nature of the Democrat elite.

Dead And Still Voting

In other words, you can't prove that Clinton didn't win the Democratic nomination outright. Gee, who could of predicted that?

Dead And Still Voting

In other words, you can't prove that Clinton didn't win the Democratic nomination outright. Gee, who could of predicted that?
Clinton won the Democratic Party nomination already? See, the system is rigged.

Oh, so now my opinion is your proof? She needs 30 delegates, that's why I say she won it, it's over, it's almost impossible for her not to win and here we are and you don't have any thing to post in support of your argument that isn't just full of shit or already debunked.

Weatherman2020
who has a greater number of the popular vote?

who has more pledged delegates?

who has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than the popular vote?

Oh, so now my opinion is your proof? She needs 30 delegates, that's why I say she won it, it's over, it's almost impossible for her not to win and here we are and you don't have any thing to post in support of your argument that isn't just full of shit or already debunked.
Your opinion? You stated it as fact and told me to prove your claim. Bizarre.

Weatherman2020
who has a greater number of the popular vote?

who has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than the popular vote?
Of course she does.
The system is rigged for her.
you aren't answeringoing the questions.

who has more of the popular vote?
who has a larger portion of pledged delegates than popular vote?

Your opinion? You stated it as fact and told me to prove your claim. Bizarre.

You can believe whatever you want, you failed to provide evidence that Clinton getting more of the popular vote equates to her somehow cheating, don't turn it around on me. You're deflecting and you're really bad at it.

Forum List

Back