Bernie's "Billionaires Shouldn’t Exist" line doesn't go far enough, my friends! Walmart could be nationalized. Or turned into giant worker-cooperative

unfettered capitalism destroys anything that gets in its way in the pursuit of profits, including the environment, democracy and human rights.

people who work hard and create businesses should be rich, but the concept of some being billionaires offends me deeply when a half-million Americans are homeless and 85 million of them cannot afford to buy health insurance

Bernie used to say "millionaires and billionaires...." and now that he is a millionaire, with 3 homes......and a big bank account...he no longer condemns "millionaires."

Yes, he is a good Democrat and worries about the country for crying out loud, as opposed to your stupid greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP Conmen Mega Rich..... I know, let's have another tax cut for the rich. your incredible disrespect for American public servants is noted. let's leave it up to our wonderful friends the corporations and Wall Street and big money big health big Pharma and give them a a corrupt deregulation so we can have another bubble and bust recession or depression like every time the GOP gets the time to do it. enjoy the banks going belly up thanks to that right now. if you had a brain you'd be dangerous oooops....
Franco you are nittier than a fruitcake lately, what's going on bro? So you are saying Dem billionaires good, Rep billionaires bad, you know that sounds looney tunes right?

It's obvious you don't care. Meanwhile you and the rest of the 95% are getting ripped off because of dummies like yourself who have no conception of what a billion is.
I'm in the 3% fool. Stopping you mooching deadbeats from taking MY money is getting to be a full time job.

Franco you are nittier than a fruitcake lately, what's going on bro? So you are saying Dem billionaires good, Rep billionaires bad, you know that sounds looney tunes right?
only because our only complaint is that they don't pay enough in taxes So in fact they did get too rich. And the Democrat billionaires want to pay more, along with the Republicans of course....

Last edited:
I'm in the 3% fool. Stopping you mooching deadbeats from taking MY money is getting to be a full time job.
intelligent barely rich people like you should know we need more investment in education college training and infrastructure to compete. then everyone prospers instead of the country becoming a banana republic And all and all failing. Intelligent people are also known as Democrats.

only because Joe Biden cut the price $30 and the government pays for it. Otherwise we are getting screwed on Internet prices also. DUHH. Or it's a smartphone.
Biden needs to get online and see where his brain went.....the shit dripping from his ears tells yo what is up there now

the government creates corruption and opportunity for incredible levels of theft
except when the Democrats get in, Super Duper.... I know, Let's have a tax cut for the rich and deregulate banks and give them GOP lack of oversight- works great.... 1929 1989 2008 2023

intelligent barely rich people like you should know we need more investment in education college training and infrastructure to compete. then everyone prospers instead of the country becoming a banana republic And all and all failing. Intelligent people are also known as Democrats.
The YOU pay for it. I already pay multiple times my fair share of the damn taxes. Fat ass deadbeat mooching losers need to get a job and pay some f'ing taxes.

you are worth 9 figures? Why do you waste your time on here trying to prove that? You're a pussy bitch lol.
Tissue?

OIP.AkyBxPIWYHWs5Jis7meH4wHaEo

The YOU pay for it. I already pay multiple times my fair share of the damn taxes. Fat ass deadbeat mooching losers need to get a job and pay some f'ing taxes.
you are a small time clown, the people who need to pay more in taxes especially are mega rich billionaires and favorite corporations of the GOP big money big oil big Pharma etc scam.........

blaming the poor and the victims of GOP giveway to the rich/ Screw the rest is total BS, Super Duper.....

Try considering politics and what's good for the country instead of stupid gossip, brainwashed functional moron, democrats only want to raise taxes on the rich and
Try considering politics and what's good for the country instead of stupid gossip, brainwashed functional moron, democrats only want to raise taxes on the rich and and you are barely that
Try considering politics and what's good for the country instead of stupid gossip, brainwashed functional moron, democrats only want to raise taxes on the rich and and you are barely that

so who wants to raise taxes on the rich And who doesn't, for crying out loud. that's what this is all about for God's sake.... and of course that means raising taxes on all the rich, so don't even start with that Stupid BS...

Forum List

Back