Bernie's "Billionaires Shouldn’t Exist" line doesn't go far enough, my friends! Walmart could be nationalized. Or turned into giant worker-cooperative

you are a small time clown, the people who need to pay more in taxes especially are mega rich billionaires and favorite corporations of the GOP big money big oil big Pharma etc scam.........
Says who? You? Here's an idea, shove your tax increases up your ass. You want to give government more money there's nothing stopping you, write them a check today you hypocrite. No? Yeah we thought so.

you are a small time clown, the people who need to pay more in taxes especially are mega rich billionaires and favorite corporations of the GOP big money big oil big Pharma etc scam.........
Why do they need to pay more?

Why do they need to pay more?

All of the work we do matters in the progressive movement, but we live in something called capitalism. It took me ten years of being a foot soldier in the environmental justice movement, the student movement, the peace movement, to realize that in a country without real democracy, the one thing that the employer class will respond to is when all the workers walk off the job and create a crisis. That, at the end of the day, is the most effective way to challenge unfettered corporate power.

While I think all the issues matter, the foundation of power that is required for the rest of our issue-driven movements to succeed is a strong labor movement.

All of the work we do matters in the progressive movement, but we live in something called capitalism. It took me ten years of being a foot soldier in the environmental justice movement, the student movement, the peace movement, to realize that in a country without real democracy, the one thing that the employer class will respond to is when all the workers walk off the job and create a crisis. That, at the end of the day, is the most effective way to challenge unfettered corporate power.

While I think all the issues matter, the foundation of power that is required for the rest of our issue-driven movements to succeed is a strong labor movement.
Or just vote Democratic for crying out loud. How the GOP survives is being is beyond me. only the brainwash...

It's documented FACT! Until you admit that you are FAKE NEWS!
of course everything you know is total BS, Super Duper.

The SALT tax deduction is a handout to the rich. It should …

The SALT tax deduction is a handout to the rich. It should …​

Global web icon
Visit this page on Brookings Institution

Document Preview Image

About this website
The Brookings Institution, often simply called Brookings, is an American research group founded in 1916. Located on Think Tank Row in Wa… Wikipedia

Topics on this page​

Who would benefit from removing the cap on the salt deduction?
Who would benefit from removing the cap on the SALT deduction? The rich – especially the very rich. Almost all (96 percent) of the benefits of SALT cap repeal would go to the top quintile (giving an average tax cut of $2,640); 57 percent would benefit the top one percent (a cut of $33,100); and 25 percent would benefit the top 0.1 percent (for an average tax cut of nearly $145,000). The remaining four percent of the benefit of removing the cap would go the middle class (i.e. middle 60 percent), for an average annual tax cut of a little less than $27.
Read more

What is the impact of capping the TCJA?
Why did Pelosi remove the cap?
See 4 more
Explore more

The Facts on the SALT Deduction - FactCheck.org
The Facts on the SALT Deduction - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org

What Is the SALT Deduction and How Does It Work? - Market Realist
What Is the SALT Deduction and How Does It Work? - Market Realist
marketrealist.com

What Is the SALT Cap, and Why Do Some Lawmakers Want to Repeal It?
What Is the SALT Cap, and Why Do Some Lawmakers Want to Repeal It?
www.pgpf.org

How An $80,000 SALT Cap Stacks Up Against A Full Deduction For Those ...
TPC estimates that 94 percent of the benefit of raising the SALT cap from $10,000 to $80,000 would go to the highest income 20 percent of tax filers, who make $175,000 or more. About 70 percent ...
www.forbes.com

A $25,000 SALT Deduction Cap Would Be A Modest Improvement ... - Forbes
As Congress struggles to pass the Build Back Better bill, some congressional Democrats are exploring new proposals to raise the $10,000 cap on the state and local tax (SALT) deduction.
www.forbes.com

These states offer a workaround for the SALT deduction limit - CNBC
Congressional Democrats are negotiating changes to the $10,000 cap on the federal deduction for state and local taxes, known as SALT. However, nearly 20 states now offer a workaround that allows ...
www.cnbc.com

Recommended to you based on what's popular
1683490435136.jpeg

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/09/…
WebSep 4, 2020 · Almost all (96 percent) of the benef its of SALT cap repeal would go to the top quintile (giving an average tax cut of $2,640); 57 …
  • Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins

No, it wouldn't. It would only "help" the people who get to decide where the money goes, and them only.

Everyone else would get crumbs.
so give up and join the GOP base... this is the Republican way we have right now, after 40 years in power and controlling tax rates. It might be time to change the channel someday and get the opposing outlook from 99% of the world ikarumba... and to try the Democrats again for crying out loud.... the Democrats have already helped you in the last two years. But how would you ever find out about it?

so give up and join the GOP base... this is the Republican way we have right now, after 40 years in power and controlling tax rates. It might be time to change the channel someday and get the opposing outlook from 99% of the world ikarumba... and to try the Democrats again for crying out loud.... the Democrats have already helped you in the last two years. But how would you ever find out about it?

The Dems have helped turned my city into a homeless hellhole from the 1970's.

If I had a million dollars, we wouldn’t have to walk to the store.
… we’d take a limousine ‘cause it costs more…
If I had a million dollars … I’d be rich
—Canadian Band Barenaked Ladies

Forum List

Back