Bernie's "Billionaires Shouldn’t Exist" line doesn't go far enough, my friends! Walmart could be nationalized. Or turned into giant worker-cooperative

thank goodness we have god like people like you who know everything to boss us around
it's called education, try it someday instead of garbage lies and propaganda that takes advantage of all your bigotries.... I have no interest in bossing anyone around but you deserve better as a citizen of the richest country on the planet.....

Young Bernie thought millionaires shouldn't exist... until he became one.

CourtesyLibertyUnion72-300x288.jpg
liar. and everyone evolves except for the brainwashed.

unfettered capitalism destroys anything that gets in its way in the pursuit of profits, including the environment, democracy and human rights.

people who work hard and create businesses should be rich, but the concept of some being billionaires offends me deeply when a half-million Americans are homeless and 85 million of them cannot afford to buy health insurance

Bernie Sanders is a lunatic and libs who repeat his marxist nonsense are as bad

So just keep telling that lie about you being a centrist

Because we need s good laugh sometimes

In the modern world as a whole, he is probably center right. You people are off the wall LOL

marxist my behind. no dictatorship of the proletariat or any other type....

He

He kept fucking the other machers GFs too , so many who have been around him
In the 60s & 70s hate his guts and say he is the poster boy for all that is wrong with non practicing Jews in America .
I have to seriously say if your GF fucked this goofy moron then you needed to get rid of her. That bitch is retarded.

That certainly explains your monotonous daily screed.
I wonder how many homeless people could be living in Bernie's other two houses? Lulz.
that's what you get after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and total BS, the worst homelessness, inequality and upward mobility anywhere ever in the modern world by far. great job Super Dupe! and you morons blaming the victims OMG.

we have a democrat president....check the mess at the border
Check the mess in their home countries and our asylum laws instead of your orange clown's racist BS... thanks for destroying cuba Venezuela and Nicaragua's economies and then bitching about their refugees. great job!

You write like an uneducated moron, kid.
i'm slumming down here and talking down to you boobs lol. and my computer's voice text is screwing up, the Capitals and all. you're the conspiracy nutjobs who are the laughing stock of the entire world for your actual beliefs So I'm doing pretty damn good....

I wouldn't go this far but I'd
1. Go back to 1950's level taxes on the top 5%.
2. Close loopholes that allows the super rich to get away with paying very little in taxes.
3. Enforce anti-trust like we did during the early to mid 20th century.

I am not anti-billionaire like my friend bernie is but something needs to be done.

It was the late 60s everyone was retarded
actually they had the Great Society and a living wage and more blacks in college and highly educated sons and daughters of the GI Bill. Now they are stupid and you people lead the way. it's not your fault. the silent majority is now the loudmouth majority

unfettered capitalism destroys anything that gets in its way in the pursuit of profits, including the environment, democracy and human rights.

people who work hard and create businesses should be rich, but the concept of some being billionaires offends me deeply when a half-million Americans are homeless and 85 million of them cannot afford to buy health insurance

Didn't the mulatto messiah's commiecare take care of that healthcare affordability? Isn't it free if you can't pay? And of course you can bet Sanders won't be selling off any of his houses to help pay for a damn thing. Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back