Berzerkly Mob Shuts Down Trump Rally

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
All that leftist tolerance we read about.

Students at University of California, Berkeley repeatedly disrupted a pro-Trump demonstration this past Monday, shouting obscenities at Project Veritas activists before completely shutting it down.

“So y’all aren’t going to complain that you don’t have free speech, right? I just want to make sure,” a Berkeley student tells James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist, in a video first obtained by The Daily Caller.

O’Keefe replies that students might shut down his chalking and wall set-up.

“No, they won’t,” the student says in return.

Keep reading…

We know damn well how much the bloody left wingers hate us. BUT I don't think those progressives realize how much anger is rising on the right. That we are seething with true rage. That we have come to loathe them.

Incidences like this will mobilize the base in November.

Students at University of California, Berkeley repeatedly disrupted a pro-Trump demonstration this past Monday, shouting obscenities at Project Veritas activists before completely shutting it down.

“So y’all aren’t going to complain that you don’t have free speech, right? I just want to make sure,” a Berkeley student tells James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist, in a video first obtained by The Daily Caller.

Keep reading…
I have a question. Why is Drumpf holding rallys in California?

Keep reading…

Because he has Yuge support there. He is overwhelming supported everywhere. Or didn't you know?

Keep reading…

Because he has Yuge support there. He is overwhelming supported everywhere. Or didn't you know?

Read the OP, moron. Nothing was said about Trump himself showing up at Berzerkley.

Keep reading…

The Daily Caller, one step under Brietbart and two steps under the blaze.

Keep reading…

The Daily Caller, one step under Brietbart and two steps under the blaze.

In other words, it's far superior and far more objective than all the propaganda organs you frequent.

Lol good. Fuck project veriblah.
Another leftwing champion of free speech shows his true colors.
So your're saying somebody should have stepped in to stop the Berkeley protester's free speech? Fascist.
Are you referring to the thugs or the members of Project Veritas?
Lol "thugs." Aw poor you. Don't worry USMB is a safe space. None of us can hurt you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back